🗳️ SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    After a train wreck of a week last week, I'm
    pleased to have achieved a decent starting score! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    this is actually an appropriate time to use the leaf aura, too!!!!!  and birds.  maybe even the hearts and rose petals (if it's a romantic picnic)... not so much the confetti, dolls... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    and i think i'm going to have to get the firefly aura.. it's too cute.. sigh
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @ellyelephant love this look, you were the popular pick!! Of course, you had my vote ✌🏽
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Yeah this dye thing is SO rude of Glu. Honestly. That’s the best word, rude. They know how hard we grind and what they put us through. They decide to add a feature no one asked for. Once we like it and get colors we all love, they make it impossible to get enough to use. Way to go Glu, aggravating the people who put food in your mouth. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Omg @maree_kkh I literally spit my ice Cream out from laughing 😂😂😂😂 
    (i know worst diabetic ever)

tbh I hope its not 3 weeks, i can see them change the earnable colors every week: blue and black - champagne and blue - ...

Cant you just merge the diamonds and stars into 1 earnable instead of the 2 now, and make the 4 dye colors earnable?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @pilirositolam Aw thank you! I definitely appreciate the vote  :)
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

cotton candy spotted on ios just now

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Look 1 is up and wow I’m surprised with this one. So far we’re starting great; I hope this doesn’t go downwards.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Are the sapphire and black dyes going to be rotated every other week with the champagne and ice blue dyes? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

it would be nice if Glu let us choose which dye we get. This way we don’t end up with a ton of dye we don’t want. 
    iOS Doll 

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Thank you @Abbeymae and @CryingKim - I got the cotton candy!

I will post when I submit it next for anyone else looking for it.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Also i have voted ten times/cycles and have not gotten any energy and only one kstar ... so irritating 😬
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My first two looks. 
    Ps- If anyone needs the squirrel, I am on IOS. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @yezx i'm glad i made you laugh! ☺️
    Oh god, i didn't even think about the champagne and the ice blue. I hope they do merge them...
    You know what, you have the right attitude. I'm gonna get seriously invested in some ice cream sandwiches so i can feel better about dying dresses in September 😩
    We should be awarded champagne/icy blue dye after a full round of voting rather than kash, just my opinion.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope we still get chances to get the champagne and lighter blue dye. I'm sure I have things I specifically want to dye those colors. And would having a cat on MC's shoulder get her more votes for a look? I have two cats and I want to make sure I make it to the last earnable item. 
    Platform: Android

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @webra yay I’m so happy you got it 💗💗
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @ellyelephant we should at LEAST get 1 dye of a colour for a round 💗 Hopefully that’ll come true as we should at least get 1 colour from voting 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx i stand corrected. it is literally infuriating and i stop voting when that happens!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @Abbeymae I agree! It doesn’t have to be 3 drops but even 1 drop is enough and would keep me motivated to continue voting.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Does anybody know where this hairstyle is from?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited August 2019
    How are you guys getting votes already

hackers can burn in hell
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @pilirositolam the sultry soiree kollection 

iOS Player 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’ve just submitted my first look with the cotton candy, if anyone is interested (iOS)
    Maria offered me this pretty flower dress earlier today, so I hope my K stars were well spent 

Edit: voting is over, only 38 votes 😞
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @webra no problem ☺️ 

‼️I saw the PIE on ios just now if anyone’s looking for it. I forgot to screenshot it‼️

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.