🗳️ SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
               I really thought this would score higher... this game is destroying my mental health 😭
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @brunakkh then you should legitimately stop playing now. Mental health is not something to put in jeopardy, especially for a dress up game. please, please, please take care of yourself.  💖💖💖
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited August 2019

“In the future” is veeeeeery vague. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @charlottegold omg thank you! You are the cutest!! I guess I really do need to spend less time playing and worrying about this game
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Every forum member should just start skipping SYS until they listen 🤷🏻‍♀️ even though numbers wise it wouldn’t do anything, I feel as if we’re extremely influential when it comes to the choices they make here. This is unrealistic though because I know I can’t resist new things and you guys are all on the same boat. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @eggsandbananas
    Will we still be able to have a chance of picking ice blue and champagne dyes in the weekend gift boxes? Or will they only be onyx (or smokey black) and sapphire this month also? 

@charlottegold
    I really appreciate you putting yourself and your votes out there for me with the cat. Sadly, I voted the whole time and never saw y'all. Thank you anyway!!! 
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    My first look did surprisingly very badly. I really thought I followed the theme so I don’t know why it did so bad 
    Happy to take any criticisms or feedback, this is scary stuff 😂😂

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @charlottegold I love your 2nd look. I didn't do so well with the bubble aura - maybe voters aren't into it for this theme.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    edited August 2019

My first 2 looks. I’d say success🥳
    Probably going to be using this hat a lot for this SYS.
    edited August 2019
    @webra bubbles are my fave! 😂 Thanks for letting me know, will try another one! 💖 if the outfit that didn’t do well for you is also the one with the cotton candy, I don’t feel so bad now because I thought your outfit was PERFECT. So adorable. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited August 2019
    This time i’m wearing the picnic basket as a uh massive earring i guess?

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

iOS platform
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    After like 100 rounds of voting I finally got the pie and cotton candy. Now my doll can eat her feelings away after hearing the ~exciting news about getting rid of the most flattering and universal dyes.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Is anyone else still waiting for Trendsetters to pop up? I usually get it right away, but it’s been hours 😬
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @charlottegold I got 36 and 38 on mine so I'm in no position to give advice lol. Butterfly aura was a bust. Voting booth was all over the place with popular pick. Everything from casual shorts to gowns 🤷
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @Rikk I haven’t got my trendsetters either .. it’s been well over 4 hours now
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First two looks. Yes, I used the same hair and ice cream cone 'cause why not? lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Rikk Sometimes that happens. I got mine 12 hours after the event started last time 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @soundspretty definitely think I went too fall themed with my first outfit but hopefully things will even out later. I’ll try a summer dress and see if that’s better maybe.. thank you! 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    My first two looks. Please vote for me whenever you see me on your voting booths. Thank you!☺️

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think all of our scores are lower because the voters don’t know who the popular pick will be. The votes are all over the place!
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    oooh i wonder if that pie was mine! i submitted it with that same dress/cardigan combo. it only got 38 votes so i guess voters must eat cardboard at their picnics :|
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Finally got the teacup thanks to some beautiful mystery doll!!! I just submitted the WATERMELON and SQUIRREL should be up around 9 pm est time IOS 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    I will be submitting sparkler around 8pm CST on IOS 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Found the pink drink but it’s still unavailable.. 😩😩

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.