🎆 KK:H v10.2 Update - It’s Here!

1161718192022Next

Comments

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    When is the FG is coming out like i need to know so I can save $$$

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Since black and blue dye are now in weekend events and SYS, how do we get champagne and ice dye? 
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH eggs and bananas said that we won't be getting the champagne or ice blue dyes for this update,they will come back in future updates. For this entire update we'll be getting the black and sapphire blue dyes only
    @Amza 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 whaaaaaat 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 well, this sucks but thanks for letting me know! 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    USE ME AS A LIKE BUTTON 

Glu needs to give us 5 of the blue and black dyes because we got frees of all the other dyes even GOLD which is for 1st TS prizes so it’s like they’re giving us a new fun add-on  to our dye collections and we can’t even try it out! I think it’s a little unfair that they thought this was a good approach giving us the colours we want and just dangle them above our heads! 

Additionally we can’t even get Icy blue or Champagne dyes this update because of the new colours that we DIDN'T GET TO TRY OUT!! I’m done with this game smh
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    We didn’t get free of all the dyes we only got pink and purple but regardless I agree that for the update with new ones we should have gotten them to try, and that the way Glu is going about removing and replacing colors is insane. 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Me: So, I updated the game and got one new storyline...

Glu:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Abbeymae @samaaanthaaa I agree! They could have put one in the SYS and the other on the weekend event. 

I made this suggestion on the official thread if you can go like it: to me it makes sense to have blue and black on SYS and champagne and ice on weekend boxes. But either way works. Just not one or the other! That’s bad taste joke. 
  • Sophia101Sophia101 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    This is my first outfit of the update. How is it loves? ♡