Auras 💞

AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
edited August 2019 in KKH General Discussion
Hi I want my next sys diamond purchase to be an aura but don’t know about all of them. So if you could just post a comment either with a screenshot from the Kloset showing the auras you have or a screenshot from the events encyclopaedia it would be highly appreciated💗💗 Also if you can could you show your doll with it on so I know what it looks like ! Thank you so much in advance xoxo

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    These are all the ones I have: leaf - cold breath - butterfly - sparkle - hearts. 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @yezx thank you When was the hearts one from 💗💗
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Tbh I dont really remember... Maybe someone else can help here 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Abbeymae auras started with the hearts in February 2018. Go to the encyclopedia and you can see Linda’s doll modeling each one as well as what event they came from.
    iOS
    @yezx and @AliBryant Thanks I’ll check it out now 💗💗
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited August 2019
    The hearts are from the $2.99 share the love (or spread the love?) Valentine's gift boxes. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    edited August 2019
    Found it !! I’m also intrigued to save my diamonds and buy the butterflies one when it’s available,I worked out it’ll be 8 more sys (after this weeks) before I have enough so maybe I’ll but a handheld and the aura 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I have the snowflakes aura and I really like it, the only problem is that isnt very useful most of the year
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I own the sparkle n confetti aura, I’m always using the sparkle one. But this is the confetti. I also really want the butterfly one tho 🦋

IOS doll 💞

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited August 2019

Here’s the bubbles, all the other ones I own have already been pictured. These are definitely my favorite!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    @Sweetstephy that gold one is soooo pretty so are the bubbles @beachespeaches 💗
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Here’s the pink petals.

@Lia888 oooh that’s really pretty 💗💗 Thank You 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Thanks @Abbeymae. All the auras are nice. Out of the 6 that I have (snowflakes, sparkles, gold confetti, frosty air, autumn leaves and pink petals) I tend to use the sparkles the most since it’s more versatile. I also use the pink petals when I wear a pink colored outfit. The others are a bit more seasonal so I tend to use them during those times of the year. I’m considering the butterfly aura when it becomes available, but idk about spending 30 diamonds like that when I can get at least 2 handheld items like the red wine, tea cup or cotton candy. I’ve been holding on to my diamonds until I decide what to do—decisions hmm 🤔😂. Good luck!
    edited August 2019
    Thanks everyone for your help 💗💗