📺KK:H Weekend Event - 8/16/19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @dingbat89 thank you! I was doing a task so I just went outside the place and the call came! Was just confused because I had closed my game and it wasn’t working but that’s all I needed to do! 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Thank you Glu 💞
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I also ordered the shampoo and conditioner during the last double offers. I really like it. It helped with the frizziness, it’s really humid here in London. Also my ends are looking better. So far so good.  
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you Glu for the extra free box! I got the dress first and then a necklace. Beyond happy with the free black and blue dye!!! I love glitches! Lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks Glu for the dyes as well as the free box.  That was very kind and generous and helped brighten the day! I’ve won event points twice, the earrings, Kstars and sapphire dye. I may take another spin to chase the hair idk. Seems like the last GB hair I chased was also an updo (Kendall’s Met Gala look) which I didn’t get btw. Maybe it’s a sign that updos aren’t my style lol.🤔

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

omg @alice_kkh I remember that because it made me realize that I don’t want children 😂 We had to hold our babies for days during the trick-or-treating and it was so stressful opening my game and finding it there, wailing endlessly in my arms. It gave me so much anxiety...All I could think about was what if we could never put them down again? I would legitimately delete my game 😂
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Glu, thanks for fixing the gb problem and for the compensation 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I opened another box because i wanted more blue dye (I regret what I dyed 😂) and ... I got energy. The box was beautiful though. All three remaining items. One dye each. Kstars. And fing energy 😫😫
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @rikk Lol. It would’ve been fine if we had the option to put them down 😂😂but they got real annoying real fast ruining every outfit 😭
    iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you so much for another free gift box and the free dyes, Glu! I feel so bad after complaining because you guys always try to offer us the best support you can. I really appreaciate and love you for this  <3
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH at least you have endless kash to wipe up all the tears 💖

(and you could look stunning even in the willow pape dress if you wanted, you don’t need all the giftboxes!!)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    oh thank god i got the hair. i had gotten blue dye the first time and when i saw the message i was like oh god please not the tamale dress and i got the hair! oooof
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I love the tamale dress in black. 
    iOS Doll 

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @KimsBestie Do you play on iOS? If so, you have to turn off the ability to make in app purchases in order to access the daily videos.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Since I don’t want to message every person personally, I’m posting this message here. 
    I won’t be active on the forum for awhile- I don’t know when/if I will be back. If anyone wants to contact me, they should message me through Facebook. I’ll try to respond as soon as possible. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

With @mikaylachimo @yezx and @HollySisk

One of the butterflies was kind enough to give me a peck kiss. 🦋

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @melissakkh you will be missed ! 😢 
    IOS Player 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Finally finished and got the clutch! 😁

Congrats @kimberleyx the clutch is sooo cute! I am way behind as I forgot it was reality shows, I was doing my businesses and wondering why I wasn’t getting points 😫 lol
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Maria just offered me this, normally costs 55 kstars. Should I?? I’m tempted bur idk
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @SavannahKKH I would pass, not very useful unless glu gives us a dreaded business themed sys 
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @SugarK almost every dating event or the few parties we’ve had recently I always end up doing a reality show first thing in the am, and never realize it until it doesn’t pay out 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Bad habits! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    LOL 😂 Glad to know I’m not the only one @jaeann
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can't remember the last time I completed this early. Trying to find friends to take pics with but we can't see friends' handhelds, so Kim it is.

PM to add
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @AliBryant I passed bc of that reason. I bought the ice cream cone instead 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Completed the event, got the clutch, and got a call from Simon about finally getting the reality weekend event painting added to my trophy room!

Party trophy, you’re next 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh