🗳️ SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My 4 latest looks! Up until my last one, my looks have been incredibly consistent and all scored 47-50. My last one is my lowest yet... but on the bright side, I’m slowly catching up on my ticket buyer who was hundreds of points ahead on day one. Not sure if I’ll be able to pass them by the time the event ends, and nothings stopping them from buying more anyway… but catching up from such a large gap is at least a confidence boost, I guess.

@Rikk thank you so much!! 💖 lol I almost scrolled past your post thinking it was my own post of my looks... i hope they fix quoting soon! 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Can somebody please submit the pink drink or the cotton candy on android?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 7 - 10

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Sparkler is live on iOS 

Edit - 60 mins later: voting is over now 
    iOS Doll 

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Okay so. I have been noticing something and wanted to post here to see if others notice it too or if I’m just a crazy conspiracy theorist. 

BUT... I noticed that in the voting booth, more often than not (but not always) the doll that is the popular pick will be moving. And it makes me wonder, why don’t both dolls move? Because in basic psychology, we would be more drawn towards the doll with movement. Hence why auras usually do well. What is the algorithm for certain dolls to be moving and others to be still?  

Did anyone else else notice this? Am I just crazy?

edit: this is my 100th post and it’s about a conspiracy theory😂
    edited August 2019

So why is the outfit from the same event as the pink drink available, when the drink isn’t? 👀 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is this a glitch or oversight? I really hope so.... I’ve been dying for this drink! 

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    just submitted the monkey and this hair on ios! should be live in about an hour :)
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    omg @mikaylachimo I was thinking the same thing!! I’ve been wanting that drink for so long, and based on the timeline it should be available now. I hope this can be fixed! since those pants are available it has to be an oversight
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Cotton candy is on ios 
    iOS Doll 

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @alycat first of all, i love that conspiracy theory 😂 but to answer your question, dolls with handhelds or clutches move and dolls without them don’t. they’re probably the popular pick because people will vote for looks with handhelds and auras more often than not
    iOS platform
    @VampireBarbie same here!!! I made sure I had enough diamonds going into this weekend to buy it because it’s #1 on my wishlist right now 😩 So seeing it wasn’t available was so disappointing! and then today I saw the pants available & got my hopes up for a second but still nope....  
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    bubbles and sparkler are on ios right now!
    @agrcic that’s me! 😁

@alycat @JasmineKKH wow! I never noticed anyone moved, so I went and researched and you’re right!! How did I never notice some dolls have eyes that blink and some don’t??

@MollyMonroe so glad you got your kitties! Here’s hoping we get a black one in October or by Halloween. 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
    iOS Doll 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    About 100 pts to go! 
    as you can probably tell, some of these are board inspired. I also need to get the other sun hat everyone is wearing and that cute new floral top.

Also, if the bubbles are 30, I best save up for those butterlies. I do wish we could get them sometimes in the voting booth

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

thoughts for my next look? please give feedback/constructive criticism i would really appreciate it 
    iOS platform
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @JasmineKKH I love it! I would add a bracelet or necklace to complete the look
    iOS
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @alycat I’ve noticed that. I think your eyes are naturally drawn to the movement. That’s why during gown SYS I try to use dresses that put your doll in the “closed legs” position, bc the animation is different + they move in the voting booth. 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I still need that prayer circle to make up for my flop scores!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant you are killing it!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Can Glu make giftboxes with past SYS earnables and trendsetter earnables? 🤣 So many beautiful items I’ve missed out on
    Yellow dress and hat is so lucky! Thanks everyone for sharing.  

iOS Doll 

• pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I reallyyy want that pink drink! I was lucky to find the cotton candy yesterday.
    What if glu is figuring out some way to charge 284 kstars for it? I've seen it so many times this weekend and it's unavailable. It has to be a glitch that the outfit is available and the drink isn't. We should all get it for free or a big discount :#
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    My “I’m level 15 but I’m trying my darned best” Lookbook ft. the only two dresses I own 🤣

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 8 to 10. 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I am going to steal those shorts of yours!!! They look amazing in all colors.
    PM to add
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 6-10 ✌🏽
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Naimonster go ahead😂. They seem to do good with the voters this SYS. I wish there was more dye options to use with them. I still need to use black and dark blue. So i guess thats my next 2 looks. Im just not sure how black will go with the voters😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.