šŸ—³ļø SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Naimonster Soo your saying i should switch the clutch to the orange drink?? Well the only pet bag i have is the Toto basket bag thingie.. That works???Ā  Also the only flower hair i have is the black roses tiara thingie hairstyle :/Ā 
    Ohh i used the picnic basket yesterday soo its looked :/Ā  Do you think the red dress would work with the blue teddy bear.. or should i keep the squierl?? :/Ā 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @webra it is from the June 7 event !

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Definitely orange drink is more picnic than the clutch. Maybe use the 2nd hair. You should do the toto bag with red dress!
    PM to add
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thank you for inviting me @Naimonster and for
    letting me smell your butterflies!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Submitted what will be my last look - Iā€™m only just in first place, however Iā€™ve had a ballgown wearing compulsive ticket buyer overtaking me multiple times today (see top photo), so I doubt Iā€™ll remain in 1st very long...itā€™s a shame because itā€™s actually been a lovely theme which Iā€™ve enjoyed finding looks for, but these compulsive SYS gown wearers always seem to win, regardless of the theme. Itā€™s a little disheartening for players wanting to come up with theme-based looks šŸ˜•Ā 
  • CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    This has seriously been the worst SYS to me. I got last earnable item by 2 points. Handhelds, auras - nothing helped. I hope that next one will be easier! šŸ˜šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    ~ iOS player ~
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I wasnā€™t crazy about this weekā€™s TS hair so i decided to express my personal style a little more than usual! Itā€™s been fun; I wish I could dress in my favorite items all the time instead of always having to go so glam for SYS. Typically just wearing very short hair is enough to reduce my points by 10 points! Anyway itā€™s been very fun so far Ā šŸ˜Š

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @Cherrey I love your look! Also can somebody submit this skirt? Iā€™m on ios šŸ’ž
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Yaaay!
    This is my heighest score on this SYS so far! I have 1 more look to submit soo ya!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

I was in first place for most of the event and I was looking forward to a shot at my first ever Trendsetters win, but the current second place girl pulled ahead towards the end and kept first place by a hair when we used our last tickets. It was a close match but I was glad she was set to win if I couldnā€™t! It was a fun competition and her looks were cute. I figured that would be the end of it since everyone else in our group was far behind us.

Then this ticket buyer shows up. Over 300 points ahead with looks like this one, and a male doll so he wonā€™t even get a clothing reward. I hope I donā€™t sound mean-spirited or a sore loser, I was fine with losing to another player who submitted 14 great outfits. Honestly, Iā€™m upset on her behalf. Fair players like us put thought into our looks but itā€™s pointless when ticket buyers always come out of the woodwork in the last few hours of the event.

I know Iā€™m not saying anything that hasnā€™t been said during every SYS, but this system just sucks, plain and simple. Iā€™m a broke college kid, Iā€™ve never had money to spend on KK:H, and I understand that paying players will get benefits that I canā€™t afford. I donā€™t think thatā€™s a problem at all, everyone can spend their money how they want to, but the ability to purchase tickets takes away rewards from players like me who spend time and effort earning every item they have. It isnā€™t fair to me, to the girl who took second place, or to the hundreds of other players in the same position.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @MissEm1994 please consider rephrasing ā€œOCD ticket buyerā€ to just ā€œcompulsive ticket buyerā€ or something of that nature. Iā€™m sure you donā€™t have any bad intentions or anything like that, but OCD is a very real mental illness that so many people struggle with, and it can feel very disheartening to see the term thrown around in this kind of way. unfortunately not very many people realize how serious it can be, and that isnā€™t really their fault because itā€™s not something someone would normally learn about unless directly affected or if they study a field that deals with mental illness and psychology. I promise Iā€™m not trying to viciously call you out or anything like that, and I almost said something when you used this term previously but I hate worrying about making others feel bad.Ā I just know that language can be so powerful and people joke about having OCD all of the time, but Iā€™ve had to take time off work and school before getting treatment and unfortunately it isnā€™t the joke that so many people think it is.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Katya i can submit it about half an hour from now
    iOS platform
    @JasmineKKH I would love to! Could you notify me?Ā 
    @Katya yup iā€™ll @ you when i submit it!
    iOS platform
  • KokoIsMyFaveKKHKokoIsMyFaveKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    So this happened...
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @KatWalker Wow thatā€™s so annoying! Personally I donā€™t even think male and female players should be in the same trendsetters groups if they arenā€™t reaping the same rewards. A male player just stole first place and girl prizes from 2 extremely good players! Glu, please fix this! Stop putting male and female players in the same TS groups if the prizes arenā€™t the same! Itā€™s unfair for both genders! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I really hate that men are even if the same trendsetters as women; it sucks for everyone tbh as female dolls are denied a prize and male dolls win no clothing or special items. Either glu needs to step up and make TS for male dolls OR only have men play against each other so itā€™s fair.Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got my best score on my final outfit but it was ten short of me getting the last earnable. I guess I'll be getting that yellow dress/romper in a future TB sale.Ā 
    Platform: Android

@Katya just submitted!
    iOS platform
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited August 2019
    My best and worst looks.

iOS PlayerĀ 
    @Katya omg that was fast, it finished already. did you get it?
    iOS platform
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    11-14 looks
    55 is my best score in this sys šŸ˜Š

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

@JasmineKKH unfortunately not šŸ’” I spent last hour voting
    @Katya aw thatā€™s too bad ā˜¹ļø i can submit it for you next SYS maybe?
    iOS platform
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Katya I just saw it in voting (not jasmines look but a different one!) and bought it, iā€™ll submit it in about an hour!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.