🗳️ SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk that absolutely sucks that the voters essentially force you to be glam, your personal style is so amazing and SYS is supposed to be a good place to showcase that within a theme. I hate that the voters are so close minded ☹️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @charlottegold, I LOVE when you share your style too! Honestly it’s nice once in a while to get TS items that I don’t love because I can just do me 😊 One of my scores was my lowest ever — 27! But what’s great about fashion is that you’re expressing something personal about yourself and it doesn’t matter if it appeals to everyone!

Honestly playing KKH has inspired me to mix up my own real-life wardrobe in new and interesting ways and that was an unexpected bonus of playing this game.😊
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Help guys! 🥺 there’s plenty of ticket buyers in my group, I came up with these looks, I haven’t submitted all of my looks yet, which one do you like best? Some are inspired by @AmandaMKkh
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    I like the first and last ones a lot @pilirositolam
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa said,
    "Dyes shouldn’t even go by color we should be able to win them blank and pick which color to use when we want to dye 🙄"
    I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!
    @Scarletkkh  I can't believe your looks scored so low.. I'm pretty sure I would have voted for each and every one.  Especially the cute little light blue romper.. I vote for that one almost every time... 
    @charlottegold I also would have voted for your looks 4 & 5.. i like the long dresses for a picnic.. because I'm thinking at a picnic, we are most likely going to be sitting in the grass on a blanket... what kinds of dresses can i sit on the grass in and not show the world my hoo-ha... lol
    I'm only on page 14 of this thread so far.. but i want to post this before I get further behind.  i hate posting when i haven't read through the whole thread... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soooo its ironic how my last look is my most voted one to!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Sigh... I thought my group had no ticket buyers until I checked today 😭😭😭
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited August 2019

My highest and lowest scores 😀 I think 33 is the lowest I’ve ever scored in a SYS! I was worried for a minute (I had a few looks in the low 40s too) but I was able to reach the last item so I’m happy 😊 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Watching my doll drop from first, to second, to third as random people coming out of nowhere... 😰 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @pilirositolam this is how the third one scored for me, if that helps:

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    my highest and lowest scored outfits this sys!
    @thallisa forgot to tag you doll!! I used yours as inspiration 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Does anyone know how long I can wait to submit a look and have the votes still count? 🤔
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @pilirositolam it’s fine, don’t worry about it! 😊 I’m sure we all use forum for inspiration all the time, so it’s nbd. 

& about your other question, I definitely submitted looks like 7-10 minutes before the end and I got all the votes. I also submitted one ticket about 3 or maybe 4 minutes before the end and it didn’t show up as finished. It got some votes but didn’t go through all rounds of voting.
    @pilirositolam if you submit a look 10 minutes before the event ends, you’re likely to get all the votes before it’s over and you can get the gratification of getting your items right away. If you wait until closer to the end, you’ll still get the votes eventually (maybe like the next day), but it’s obviously not ideal because you won’t know where you placed. Hope that helps!
    @Rikk @thallisa thanks!! 😊
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts

Surprise! 😫🤦🏼‍♀️
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    *sigh*
    I would rather be 20 points away 😔

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    So I just tried posting my 14th look and when I went to check votes it never posted... but it did take my ticket. If I contact support will they even get back to me before it's over? I'm #2 in TS and #1 is only 40 votes ahead so I'd probably pass her. I don't want to miss out on more stars and dye just because of some glitch! 
    I already tried fully exiting out of the game and loading it again but that didn't work. Any advice guys?!
    edited August 2019
    @VVV if you haven’t got much to lose (like getting real lucky with kollections or boxes or something in the last couple hours) you can try deleting and reinstalling... I’ve done it a few times (not for this reason) and haven’t lost any data, though some others here might not recommend it. Alternatively try closing your game and load it up on a second device if you have one. 
  • SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Favorite and final look I submitted :) I feel like for once I kinda put my own style into it ! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019

@Katya I’m submitting the skirt now as my last look! As well as the orange cat, pie, and rose petal aura, incase anyone is still looking for them 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @Solea what event are those lips from? Will they ever come back? I need those!! 🥺
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Rikk I really like all of your looks! So stylish.
    Thank you @Accalia! I hope this was a fun one for you :)
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Came in 1st for the second SYS in a row! :) I’m not a huge fan of the hair, it just doesn’t look right on my doll, but the dress is adorable! Hope everyone had fun with this weeks event and placed well! 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @JasmineKKH Yay congratulations! All your looks you posted in the forum were stunning! Totally deserved it. ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.