🗳️ SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I got first! Second place submitted a look within the last hour or so and I was really scared they were going to beat me. 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Finaly a group with no ticket buyers! I didn't score so well, but I'm happy anyway.
    Love this dress. 💕

• AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Was kicked down to 4th place and kept worrying that there would be more ticket buyers. I’m just glad I got the dress in the end 😅☺️

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited August 2019

I don’t love the hair but more k-stars are always welcomed in my place! Won the 1st place without buying any tickets 😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whoo! Glad I got the dress, which gives me Derby vibes.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got the 1st place this SYS! I am really happy for the gold dyes!
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My last two looks

The 14th look score helped me reach the ticket buyer, but I still ended up second for 3 votes :( I really liked the hair! Whatever, I really had fun with this theme! 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m pissed because I actually liked the hair but a random ticket buyer that wasn’t even in the Top 5 spend an outrageous amount of tickets to end up first 🙄, I even passed a few ticket buyers that started from the beginning!! I had no choice but to see how she climbed to the top because I’m a free player 
    Anyways, these is how I styled the earnables + T$ dress ✌🏽

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited August 2019
    EXCUSE ME WTF IS GOING ON HERE GLU?!?????!???!!
    So I bought a ticket and I submitted the ticket look 15 before event end and which I lead with 2 points. 

As you can see the times up and I'm on first first. HOWEVER after the times up there are 2 minutes of calculating results. Suddenly that girl that I have surpassed MAGICALLY gained 19 points without changing her looks. I'm watching her very closely. This is the new results after 'calculating results' are finish. 

WTF IS GOING ON!?!!?!! I WON'T GIVR UP GLU,you can have your ID if you so wish because this shit is **** up hard. 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited August 2019

I really don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but the only times I get first are when I don’t care too much for the hairstyle/other first-place prize. I wish I could gift it to one of you who really wants it. I probably won’t wear it often, but I’m thankful for the stars and gold dye.

I have a feeling there is going to be a hairstyle I really want in one of the next few SYS, and that’s when I won’t get first lol. I hope everyone did well this SYS✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I won! I’m so happy because I LOVE the hair! And this outfit is so cute too 💕  I had an average score of 47 this time around which is honestly shocking to me as my first couple of looks did NOT do well. I have the autumn leaf aura to thank for this I believe 🍁 forgot to use it a couple of times and my scores suffered!

I had to claim my prizes straight away because the person in second was creeping up in points the last few minutes of the event and I didn’t want to miss out! 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I had been in first all week, but a few dolls bought tickets I guess to get the earnable dress and I got pushed to 3rd. Whatever, I have a hair that's dupe enough that I didn't want to waste a ticket and I'm happy with what I got.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Of course I had a chill group when I really didn’t care about the hair lol I still think it’s nice overall, but that strand annoys me too much to use it. I love the dress though! 

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @ellyelephant thank you! congrats to you too! 
    iOS platform
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I ended at the third place, I'm glad I could get the dress because I really love it, but I really wanted the hair this time 😔

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I got first place! I'm happy my TS group didn't have any ticket buyers but I have to admit I was paranoid up to the last second, thinking someone would come up out of nowhere and submit a bunch of tickets taking away my prize. The hair is not my favorite but I'm happy with the kstars 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I was dealing with a ticket battle over the weekend. Second place gave up this morning. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

My 5th SYS win-streak. I was in the third place the whole time and I didn’t mind bc I don’t even like the hair that much then got really high scores the last hours of the event so yeah I am now in the first place. Overall, still need those kstars at dyes 😄

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I really enjoyed this theme! Scored consistently well, so I got to the last earnable. I did not manage to submit my last 2 looks due to food poisoning. I stood no chance with ticket buyers anyway.

Ended 3rd, with @webra @Basak @TrashleyKKH modeling the wig that I'll never have.

PM to add
    I’m sorry you were so sick @Naimonster    Food poisoning is miserable.  

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i got 5th, babes. got 4 tb's in the end but i still made it. got the dress.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I really liked this theme and creating cute picnic looks! I came in first despite a ticket buyer. Here's all my looks; repeat looks tend to bomb for me for some reason! Thanks to the forum dolls who posted inspo for a lot of these ♥️

iOS
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I ended at the third place. I am happy with the result because I do not like hair, but I love the dress! 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Got second place to somebody who had 400 points on day one, almost caught up but it just wasn’t enough. Wasn’t crazy about the hair and that loose strand though so it’s okay.

@Kkh_Anastasia @thelifeofRaeRae @VampireBarbie

@HollySisk thanks for including me! I may need to copy that silver hair dryer 😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Cuties in candy stripes w/ @Ryley1e @Koakuma and @PlantWitch

iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.