šŸ—³ļø SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    ļæ¼I got 3rd place and i'm a bit sad cause I really wanted the hair, but its okay.Ā 

On sundays we wear pink.Ā 
    @luvs2gruuv @dpeters @AliBryant
    @AliBryant thanks 4 including me!!!Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    More Android squad in pink!

@Johana @soundspretty @luvs2gruuv

iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Ryley1e thanks for including me! IĀ wish we could gift other dolls any item from our kloset, I'd happily gift you the TS hair :)Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters thank u so much, ur so sweet, but we can only dream Glu will make that option availableĀ 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Naimonster said "Please separate the free tickets from the bought tickets! We don't want to accidentally use a bought ticket. Its confusing if the tickets are all just bunched together."
    I agree.. that happened to me last week...
    @Cherrey that beautiful white dress is on my wish list.. I need to stop, too, but I keep rationalizing that the money I've spent on diamonds is probably at least what I would have spent on k stars if I'd been playing since the beginning until now... :/Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got 2nd place. Love the dress!!
    this event was so hard! Was 1st place almost the whole event, then some doll on 5th place used a lot of tickets. When I went to bed I had 2 points more than her but when I woke up she got 1st with 37 points more.Ā 

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    So I had a similar experience to @Tyranda.
    With my last look I ended up #1 in TS maybe like 15 votes ahead of #2. Luckily I grabbed all the first place prizes soon after but when I just checked my game it listed me as #2 and the other doll is 14 votes ahead of me despite being in the same outfit she had one the last 4+ hours of SYS.Ā 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas What is going on that a doll can get an extra 30 votes at least 4 hours after submitting a look?Ā 
    I would feel really bad if some glitch occurred that caused her votes to not add up correctly and it meant her missing out on a prize she earned. I wish I remembered what her total was before she submitted her final look because I'm not sure if it even makes sense for those to be real votes since she seemed to be averaging around 45 per look.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I was first since I past the ticketbuyer from my group late on Friday. My total score was 703 with 14 tickets, which means I had an average of 50,2 (yay)!! So it is really frustrating that I was passed by the same ticketbuyer in the last hour... she used 5 tickets to win...Ā 

Lowest and highest score:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Basak thank you for including me, we all look gorgeous šŸ’–šŸ’–
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Get well soon, @Naimonster! Food poisoning is the worst and Ā also the reason I am never able to look at mango flavoured yoghurt without getting dry heaves.Ā 

My review on the items this SYS. Theme, I love it a lot! I didnā€™t do my very best, but I did end up using many items that I rarely use in my Kloset like scarves and food items. The picnic basket is gorgeous! The dresses are simple and breezy, perfect for outdoor.Ā 

Maybe in future updates, the Glu team take in consideration of the SYS theme and add relevant Kloset items ie Picnic theme could use with a few food items or maybe a handheld picnic cloth or red carpet theme, some simple gowns.Ā 

The dye situation. I am not hating on the new dyes, but I have 3 champagne dyes and I was hoping to earn 2 more to dye a dress and I am taken by surprise that the champagne and blue ice dyes got replaced without any head-ups or announcements. I hope such sudden changes in future is addressed to the players before such dramatic changes are made.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Can you please just rename TS to BSĀ šŸ™Ā I didnā€™t even like the hair but itā€™s getting super boring losing to basic ticket buyers every goddamn week

So close to deleting this stupid game

iOS
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I was away over the weekend so had to submit looks from restrooms... After a shaky start, I discovered voters liked hats and got several 55s, with 671 points in the end. No ticket buyers in my group, so I ended ahead by over 100 points!

My game hasn't updated most of my friends' looks yet so here's Kathrine all by herself among the cherry blossom.
    But best of all, I spontaneously spent nearly all my hard-earned diamonds on this amazing animated dress (move your head around for the full effect). Not been too keen on diamonds or 'get this look' til now but this was a nice bonus.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited August 2019
    My group was really chill Iā€™ve been 1st all week, I was worried a ticket buyer would show up last minute but it didnā€™t happen šŸ˜„
    I like the hair more than I thought I would šŸ’•

@pilirositolam Iā€™m honored you took inspiration from some of my looks I hope they scored well šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I didnā€™t score well enough to get jumpsuit, but Iā€™ve got first place!Ā 
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

biggest disappointment of this sys
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    so frustrating when youā€™re 1 point away from the last earnable šŸ™ƒ
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx Couldnā€™t agree more! Iā€™m going to do the same. Need a break from this game. It lost itā€™s joy. All it does is frustrate me these days. I donā€™t have the time or the energy for this game or forum btw which has been nothing but drama lately. Iā€™m exhausted and need to focus on real life. Will probably still play casually but no more worrying about stupid sys or missing tickets or grinding on weekdays. Iā€™m over it. Itā€™s not worth it. Not to me.
    iOS
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I was so not ready for this theme.
    Didn't even get to the second earnable and came in 4th in TS but I can't blame Glu because I honestly didn't have the slightest clue what I was doing the whole event.Ā šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

@yezx Ā @webra Ā @SugarK
    Better late than never! šŸ’•
    *holding the clutch because I didnā€™t take any pics with the earnables or gb items this weekendĀ 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Thank you @Ryley1e and @AliBryant for including me!Ā  :)Ā  we all look so beautiful. :)
    Addicted

We were having a pretty healthy competition, but towards the end, a ticket buyer showed up and I really liked the hair again.. So.. I used a few tickets to pass the other ticket buyer...Ā 
    Addicted

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @Basak thank you so much for including me! <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here are @KatWalker, AppleP, @LindaVB and @Everly in Punta Mita!

After seeing where Apple got her Mojito, they all headed over. To the Cantina.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    TyrandaĀ this happened to me once. I was on a fierce battle for first place and I still had 8 extra tickets left that I didn't submit because I was well ahead. When the event was done, it bumped the second doll ahead of me for 3, 4 points. Something ridiculous. They said it was due to my weak wifi that the results didn't show real time and there was nothing they could do.Ā 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    This event was such a rollercoaster for me! I was obsessed with the romper and was barely on track to get it when I missed a ticket due to travel. Each look was scoring less than needed, making the average I needed go up and up when I surprisingly got three looks that scored 50+! I managed to get the romper with 13 looks and stay in 3rd place behind ticket buyers

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    First time I reached the final prize, so yay! End up in 3rd place which granted me a good numbers of k-stars.šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

@yezx I'm sorry you're feeling that way, I was in a similar situation with another game and it's sooooo easy to get trapped to that point, I promise myself that if I'm not having fun with a game I'll just put it down, till I feel willing to play it again, doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of something important. So yeah, recover that energy, cause the game will still be here while you're out.

Viva La Vida Ɓ La Vats!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Vats Thank you for responding! I agree, i need to take a step back. It frustrates me that Glu treats loyal customers like garbage. With simple adjustments to this game, people would start appreciating it again, but sadly, no one ever listens to us.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.