🗳️ SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thank you @SisSnappedLikeThanos! I feel very relieved to know im not the only one here feeling this way about the game. 

Yes, I did not point that out, but obviously nothing of my message was pointed at @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing. I really appreciate the hard work they do and have lots of sympathy for them and how they are able to keep up with my complaining all the time 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I stay getting 2nd place on SYS. It’s my brand now I guess. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @ssarahtonin same omg, first place all week until sunday 🙃
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Naimonster
    Thank you for inviting me to your picnic! All of your looks were so beautiful, as always. I hope you're feeling better now. 

@yezx
    Totally understand the need for a break. I will miss you on the boards while you're away, but I am so proud of you for prioritizing your health and well-being. Sending you lots of love. 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @yezx thank you so much for writing that! I really feel you, especially that we live in the same timezone. Waking up every hour stressed that the ticket buyer will walk off with ‘my’ hair... 
    Enjoy your rest and hopefully your message will be heard!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I agree with you @yezx and I think all of the suggestions you've made are valid and could improve the game by a lot. Hope you get to rest and recover during your break!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I have to agree with the whole punishing paying players thing. There are some fashion goals and SMC that I am dyingggg to have but I refuse to buy anything knowing I’ll lose my 20 videos. I would probably end up being a regular spending customer if it wasn’t for this 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @yezx I think your really brave for speaking up about how this ‘fun’ game is affecting you! I think I’ll try a mini-break , I’m not going to do weekday TB events because it wastes my time and energy playing a game to get shoes and it makes me feel stupid. Also I’ll only be playing up to the items I want in weekend events because I always finish the events thinking that ‘it’ll be useful someday’ but it’s really just making this game feel like a chore and I understand all of you who are going on a break and I completely agree with the actions you want to take place (all female/male TS and 20 vids etc) because sometimes it feels like we’re being punished for playing. And once again please don’t take this personally @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas but if you could read our pointers and criticism and pass it on it would be appreciated a lot by (I’m guessing) all of us 💗💗💗 Good luck and have a nice break to all of you kind people 🙏🙏🙏
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    @yezx I totally feel you. This game is more exhausting than fun right now. It's a chore more than entertainment at this point. Unfortunately Glu is making a sheet ton of money off of ticket buyers so nothing is going to change.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos you’re such a genius 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos (it says agree writing on my phone is hard sry)
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @kokokokonut I’m late but I think you tagged the wrong person, that isn’t my doll but all four of you look lovely!! 😅😅 I’d love to add you as a friend if you’re an iOS player!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    On the last day of SYS, I ran across a few dye jobs that looked like glitches in the voting booth. I hope this isn’t happening a lot since we all know every vote counts and is needed in SYS.

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Lia888 I see it frequently too, have been reporting it since dye was first introduced. Makes me hesitant to use dyed items in my looks!
    iOS
    Love the picnic basket and the causal theme. Here’s my high, low and fav looks

Yeah @AliBryant I’m a little hesitant to use a lot of dyed clothing too. I’m glad you’ve been reporting it to Glu. I need EVERY single vote, just sayin!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Lia888 Hey! Which platform did you see those dye glitches on?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing I’m on ios
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @KatWalker i’m So was sorry that was katw...... .  As an actual Kat myself, it gets confusing.   I have Helkats, and Quietkats, Kate with initials.....then add the Tetry’s and Susan’s who use Kat because they like it.  Please forgive my mistake.  I’ll. Be honest, i’v E been playing with her thinking it’s you. Lol.  I’ll message you, let’s do it!  In theory it was you. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @kokokokonut haha it’s no problem, my real name is Hannah but I chose the name Katherine for my doll since I love that name and I started calling her Kat now that I have a good friend named Katherine, lol. It’s a cute name that starts with K so I’m not surprised so many people use it for their dolls!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’m 100% sure this isn’t the right ace for this but Kim tweeted this week’s theme already 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Lia888 Which type of iOS phone/tablet do you have? Which iOS version do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited August 2019
    @KalindaKing I have the iPhone X on iOS version 12.31. I have a pending update for v12.4 but haven’t done it yet. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @elettrahere I love your boots! Where did you get them?

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rikk thank you 💖 these are the share the love (I think that’s the name? Those Valentine’s Day boxes) boots dyed champagne! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.