KK:H WeekDay Event 8/19/19 - Let's Grind during this August TB!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @LovelyEmma i’d Pair it with leather.  Short skirts showing lots of leg between the two, paints with a moto look top. ......I love those shoes.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2019
    Oooh I hope we get a tennis racket!🎾
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Athletic looks 🤯 country club 🤯 lord help me 🤯🤯🤯
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I know I won't be! 

iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ok, this theme really scares me. I'm not athletic at all

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @dpeters Country clubs aren't just about tennis. It's about rich people getting drunk too. Any preppy and fancy casual looks will work!
    iOS
    I can’t wait to see everyone’s looks when the thread pops tomorrow. How long before the gowns apoear>
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Ok but that dress in the bottom right tho 👀 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @AliBryant great! Then I'll be able to submit all my alcoholic drinks hahaha. l'll still need a lot of inspo from the forum though! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I immediately thought about this hairstyle when they said county club but this is a really hard and specific theme 🙂 suggestions/comments?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @pilirositolam That hairstyle is perfect. Wait until you see the spoilers!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @pilirositolam I was shopping for VIP and that hairstyle is at the top of my list😫 I may just go ahead and buy it now though! 

Editing to say I’m weak and I already bought it lol, ready for the country club! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I want to save it for the thread tomorrow but .... sporty preppy?? We don’t even have ONE tennis skirt available in the kloset! Everyone will crucify me for this but this is a theme I am hardcore praying goes to gowns, ASAP
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Yeah like I get we said there was too many gown themes but now it’s all casual.. we wanted variation that was the point of complaining of too many gowns. Country club is not a relatable theme, how tf are people going to know what to wear? 
    Are there even country clubs in other countries besides the USA? Genuinely curious 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @charlottegold don’t worry, no one will really be on theme! Gowns ahoy and have fun! In Germany there are a lot of tennis clubs, which are similar to country clubs in the US — maybe less dressed-up than in the US, but still expensive-looking with jewelry and designer athletic wear, sweaters, etc.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @jhabs agree, I don’t own it yet but I bet that I’ll purchase it as soon as the sys starts 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Literally only rich people attend country clubs. I grew up in a trailer. Country living for the next sys please. 😅
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I just know country clubs from a few movies cause we dont have them in my country, so this is probably going to be the hardest sys for me cause I literally have NO idea
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    edited August 2019
    imo, Glu should at least TRYYYY to make themes that are universal... my favorite non gown themes were pretty in pink, rock concert and tropical escape because those were all universal as to what someone wears! Themes like “club night” get confusing because the way we dress in the USA for clubbing is totally different than the way Europeans dress for it. I’m sure this, due to the extremely limited clothing and lack of universal understanding, will be a frustrating theme to follow 😕
    Yes I would love more color themes! Themes can’t be so vague. What am I wearing to a country club? A sweater vest? A gown? Tennis shoes? Are we golfing? Swimming? Eating? This theme is asking to be a mess. I can’t stop ranting about how much I hate it I’m sorry guys 😂
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m crying because you have no clue how realistic that really is 😂😂😂 Swear on god girls would show up to high school like that
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I might be the only one who will follow the sporty route for the SYS 😜
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Staahhpppppppp!!! @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m reading along like yep.. yeah.. pretty much... basically... right.. then I read “y’all in yellow?” 💀
    Bye!!! ⚰️ 

Jk..but as a Georgia 🍑 I can say.. no one came to school in a long dress just because 😩 I can also say cowgirl boots never really go OUT of style 💁🏼‍♀️

The country club theme will be fun! My daddy is a huge golfer so that is what comes to mind when I think “Country Club”. White and pastel colors; skirts and pants; checkered/design “classic” separates. Idk.. it’s gonna be a gownfest per usual 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers