~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Vats oh god that sounds terrible 😂  good on you for being proactive though! 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Just bored playing around 🤪 

Any guesses who they are??
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    The Scooby-Doo gang!!!!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @charlottegold they just called me and tried to push on me the same krap, I've putted them against the wall and they accepted to reduce the bill, but also my benefits... Tomorrow will be a looooong day, think I'll need a lawyer. Ugh!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @cntarr yep! Lol!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @vats sending wonderful vibes and good thoughts.  They have to do something.  Reinstate your old or reduce your rate.  Something.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I have to shave my leg when I get home and prepair myself to see my bf 😏 BUT I can only think about finish this party event  :#

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

Yep!!!! Im still on the couch with haired legs giving parties at kkh, so it's safe to say that my bf hates Kim Kardashian. 

I think we’ve all been playing A lot, forgoing all other things.  With me it was the blank look on my face when PuterHead asked about dinner @kkh_clarice. You’re not alone.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

No idea who's this guy, but I saw Khloe in the thumbnail and clicked on the video, funny interview and he mentions the game! Never saw any celeb to mention the game before! Thought would be cool to share with you all. Now just imagine all these celebs playing KKH and pretending to hanging out with our Kim!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Y’all, I am DONE with “free” k-star offers. I am PISSED. Let’s take a walk:

1) Mentorbox: free 3 day trial for 95 stars. Got the stars immediately, that’s nice. I cancel the trial 2 days later, only to find that they ALREADY CHARGED ME $9.50 ON THE FIRST DAY. 

2) Babebox: first box free just pay shipping ($10.80CAD) for 28 stars. I think okay, I could try some new makeup. Got stars immediately after payment — it’s been 2 weeks and I’m still waiting for my box but whatever, the tracking number is valid at least. As I go to cancel before the next month’s charge, I find out that the box isn’t free, it’s buy one get one free and I MUST buy at least one more box or else I’ll be charged full price for the first one. Turns out I really should have done my research first because there’s tons of negative reddit posts and YouTube vids. 

3) Swagbucks: sign up, 284 stars after earning 500 SB. So I sign up and after wasting 30 minutes on preliminary qualification surveys, realize I don’t qualify for anything. I decide to try the Kobo free subscription trial + purchase any eBook for $5 off, which together would get me 500 SB. I pick out some random chick lit for $6, apply the $5 off coupon, and it says my total is $1. After making the payment, my receipt says I’ve paid $6. Oh no. Whatever, guess I overpaid for a bad self-published chick lit, but at least for almost 300 stars it’s not a terrible deal. Well, it’s been almost 2 weeks and I have not been credited any of the SB, and thus no k-stars. 

And yeah I guess I could call my credit card company about all these things but honestly I hate phone calls so much and I don’t know if $10 charges are really worth disputing. Just gotta write it off as a lesson that these free trials are never free 😡
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    Can a mod tell me why my comments keep getting sent for approval? Am I editing them too much? I just spent a good 10 minutes typing up a fat wall of text and now it’s gone because I went back to add a colon to it 😨
    nubcake said:
    Can a mod tell me why my comments keep getting sent for approval? Am I editing them too much? I just spent a good 10 minutes typing up a fat wall of text and now it’s gone because I went back to add a colon to it 😨
    I can get it back for you.  If you edit too much, have too many levels of quotes, pics and other links, and the. System says.....no.  I have to kick it and get it back for you.  Hang on nubcake!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Aw this is so nice, though we barely interacted here since I came back, just to reading your posts I can tell your a person who spreads good vibes even if in a sarcastic way and that's something to appreciate really! Glad you're able to see yourself in a different light, we're always more than one thing, also don't be affraid to be 'stupid' and talk too much that what makes you unique and if people don't get to see that and get annoyed, fudge them!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Congrats on a good day, its a huge first step and I hope you continue to progress baby steps every day!
    You don't "talk too much", I mean, jesus christ look at the number of posts I have!
    PM to add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Your presence in the forum have bought much joy to many of us! Keep posting and keep being kind to yourself. 

IOS Player 
    ajkalaoahhh im not sure where to put this but im just so!!! happy!!! 
    today i managed to be nicer to myself!!! i usually am very negative about myself (like when i talk to people or post anything here i will always tell myself that im stupid, i talk too much, they probably are annoyed by me, ect bc thats whats hardwired in my brain) but today i managed to overcome step one!!! sqUee!!!!!!
    tbh i have this community to thank for just giving me a place to talk to people 
    Feelin The Joy GIF - FreshPrinceOfBelAir Carlton CarltonDance GIFs
    I’m glad you feel like doing the Carlton.  This is a great place, and I think you’ve evolved since you got here.   <3. You are positive and upbeat.  I think you’re a glass half full Doll. And you’re certainly one of us now. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thanks koko! ☺️ Guess I should really do my proofreading before hitting "post" haha 
    Im late but @SisSnappedLikeThanos you are important!!! And funny, cute idk I think if Ariana Grande was a not famous person she would be like you lol 
    When my day it's getting boring I always came here to see some fun posts and most of them its from you ❤ 

No. Not mountain dew. That's like asking Kennedy how Dallas was.  
    Seriously tho, if you anyone likes how it tastes, how do you get past what it looks like?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @kokokokonut if there’s one junk food item that I miss from the states, it’s the Mountain Dew Slurpees from gas stations! I know they’re colored like a nuclear disaster and have 0% nutritional value, but I want one and they’re probably illegal in Germany 😂
    It was a hot summer night with no air conditioning, my mouth was dry and scratchy, and the water in the college radio station was scary.  The only thing handy was warm mountain dew.  No, it was hot.  and the can was nasty, but I had to go on air, so I poured it into a clear plastic cup live on the air.  You know what it looked like, @Rikk described it aptly, and at about 90 degrees, it was horrid.  But, it gave me my 1st radio rant.  So Mountain Dew and I have a love/hate relationship.
    years later I fell in love with the almost energy drink.....RockStar.  I got the lemon lime once, and poured it into a clear plastic cup.  Yup.  I checked the can.....made and bottled by Mountain Dew.  lol.
    Now I need to go get one of those slurpies.  I'll take pictures, that's the closest I can do @Rikk.  Unless you want me to ship you one.  Thawed or dry ice?  lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Now that would be a technological marvel!

Im so ready to perform Old Town Road remix number #29393 🐎