🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I don’t see the items being that useful but I loved a good themed event! So much more interesting than just getting meaningless dresses, can’t wait to get that handheld
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Now that I've really looked at it, I don't care too much for the racquet, but I kind of want it just to have it... love the earnables though 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    TBH i NEED the TS dress!!
    I wanna be one of the few people that can be in a tennis private club in KKH!!
     :D 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I prefer the handheld+dress combo on earnable and hair+dress on ts 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’m skipping this stupid theme with useless prizes we’ll never use again. Not worth the stress. Especially over the weekend.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I love the hat! It is gorgeous ! The brown dress is lovely but that shade of brown is a bit old fashion like Sound of Music vibes ? 

I am am underwhelmed with TS prizes. The racquet look more like old fashion racquet vs in Kim’s picture which is like a proper modern one. The white dress is fine but it is just a white dress. And the racquet being a TS item basically mean it will be useless until future sport orientated SYS. 

The general vibes of the prizes sort of give like olden days country club rather than the modern days which kinda throw me off what I initially think I should submit, which is more modern sporty looks. I might be submitting flowy, summer dresses with hat like the earnables instead.  
    IOS Player 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I thought we learned our lesson with the Lana Del Ray dress only being for 1st TS dolls 😔Sad because I liked it a lot 

edit: The TS dress does look like a grandma dress 😂😂
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos i wish i could lol AND agree to your post because oooo i felt that.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Well, first time that I don't really like the earnables and the TS prizes except for the white dress...
    I don't think the prizes are worth stressing out until reaching 575 points. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The earnables remind me a little bit of that scene in Pretty Woman where she’s at the horse race...that’s the nicest thing I can say about it at the moment 😂
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I only care about the racquet. Thank God isn't a first place prize. 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Lol how the TS dress inspo was found before we even got the spoilers! 😂😂😂 It’s meh to me, and I probably won’t be able to make 1st and get it anyway. I like the earnable dress way more, even tho I want it in either blue & white, black & white, or yellow(?) & white. Hopefully it turns out ok w/ the dyes! Idk if imma make it to the hat cuz I need outstanding scores to get there — not the high 30s to mid 40s that seems to be my average now. Won’t be as bummed about missing the hat as the Audrey Hepburn hair, but you can’t win ‘em all! I’m fine with the racket, just gonna try to get it for future SYS themes tbh. And besides, I need more handhelds!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @soundspretty because it's the ts prize and not the earnable
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Idk what to feel about the prizes. I only wanted the tennis racket. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

edited August 2019
    Using a random google picture of a white lady in a dress as inspiration when we have pages of good inspiration and ideas? Yikes.
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Those earnables......... 🤐🤐🤐

The TS prizes are cute but I definitely feel like once the event is over, we'll never have a use for them ever again. I do hope I get the tennis racket either way bc I just love hoarding handhelds.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Exactly @samaaanthaaa literally the designer googled that shizz. Those images are nowhere but stock photo from some SEO about country club fashion. Surely there was designer inspo available with all the resort wear collections from the last year??
    iOS
    @AliBryant 100%!! I wish we knew themes they were planning early so we could suggest prizes for themes.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    The Kylie outfits would've been so perfect!!!
    This also would've been a great time to introduce gloves (that aren't studded) since you can wear them for tennis or golf. Then the TS look wouldn't be a total copy off of google lol
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    So we can earn the racket as a TS prize but we will not be able to use it in the event for obvious reasons, and bc we had so many casual SYS lately most likely the upcoming will be gowns and gowns and we will not use it soon, umm great idea Glu! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @soundspretty that dress is already the same color as when you go to dye any non-sparkly dress gold😫
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I just wish the racquet looked more like a tennis racquet than a badminton racquet...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I don’t even know what to say about this
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    In my opinion, the earnable dress is hideous. The big white hat is really cute.
    The racket is ok, a little bit too long.
    The ts dress seems low quality to me.
    I'll partecipate only to get the hairstyle, but I don't like this event at all 🤷‍♀️
    Android