🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Earnables: I like the hat! The dress will be ok in dye but I don't like the sleeves.

TS: I hate that the dress is only for first place :( and I don't really like the racket but I still want it lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Not the biggest fan of the earnable dress (maybe it’ll look cute dyed? I hate the brown), but I LOVE the floppy hat! I also think a tennis racket is a fun handheld, and the dress is cute & different, I hope I get it.

My looks will be middle aged white ladies having brunch at the country club ☺️ Similar to my ~classier~ picnic looks. I don’t have enough sporty and I don’t see it going as well as sophisticated dresses, but I’ll definitely give sporty a try if I flop lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Me, meeting up with @melissakkh to discuss the athletic looks we are going to serve during the Country Club SYS. She is a bit country, I am a bit “athletic” ? Hey, if Kylie and Stassiebaby can wear skintight Chanel dresses to play tennis I can do it a short short skirt and high heels. 😂 

IOS Player 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    😨 I wish the tennis racket wasn’t held so rigidly. Pretty sure I’m never going to use it because of that. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I like the hat from Earnables and the dress from TS! 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Tbh I’m not very into the theme nor the items. I just hope that the weekend event will have snatched items 💕
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m not really crazy about anything, so that’s one less stress this weekend. The racket is cool but beyond this theme it’s pretty useless. We’re going to get out of summer themes pretty soon here. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going with other people's idea of a ladies who lunch look. I feel like I have more clothes for that than for sporty looks. 
    Platform: Android

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Every week is starting to feel overwhelming. 
    iOS Doll 

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    It seems like Kim get bored about her own game and now everything fell on shoulders of Glu, but they also don't want to overwork.
    I think they need to find someone who really love the game and want to improve it 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Really?? what are we even gonna do with the stale racket after this sys that is perfect for it???? 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I want the racket because I love tennis irl but also I love handhelds. I agree with others though I wish it was earnable and not trendsetters. At least it’s not the first place prize. I always lose to ticket buyers every week so it’s gotten boring. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    The earnable hair & hat is so Derby culture and I love it 😂
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Catch me sipping on the mojito, except pretend it’s a Mint Julep 😂
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Earnables - agree about not liking the color! It’s nice that it’s unique but it’s not a pretty color. Would hardcore lust for the dress in a pretty mint green or peach. That would be gorgeous! Not even sure dye would help since it’s a patterned dress. The hat is cute.

TS - the dress is cute but simple. The racket is vintage and I won’t use a handheld like that often so not stressed.

theme - hate. Especially after picnic in the park which is incredibly similar. Hope that it becomes a gown fest so I don’t have to deal with 30s again 😂 these themes that can be subject to so much interpretation depending on where you live don’t do well. I hope they do casual themes that are more universal such as the rock concert and tropical vacation one again! 

Overall - there’s really no prize that’s a must have for me this week which is pretty rare actually! I hope Glu reads this feedback and takes it to heart. 

My attempts at “on theme” looks. What do y’all think?

@SisSnappedLikeThanos I ADORE U 🥰✨⭐️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Everything is cute but totally not my style.. I love the tennis racket I wish it was earnable so I could use it during the sys 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    really underwhelmed with the sys prizes these past few weeks :/
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited August 2019
    TRENDSETTERS

I MUST be in top five and get that racquet , nothing else will be acceptable. I really want the dress to but the racquet  is priority numero uno

@Maree_kkh  is that Key from SHINee?
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I'm really hopeless about this SYS
    First I have no idea of what exactly a country club look-a-like
    Second I think I don't like the earnable dress lol
    I tried to look like Sharpay Evans (without the pink) here, only cuz I saw the inspirations on google 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Tazzy21 Yes it is!🌞 I saved the gif ages ago cus i thought it was a big mood but then looked closer and was like wow how did i not notice Key!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Literally going to play for the diamonds,dyes and vote so if I find some tb I want I can get them .. let’s hope the weekend event has better prizes 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24