🎈KK:H Weekend Event 8/23/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for posting the spoilers Kalinda!
    Excited to have another party event, I just hope glu took this time of absent to tweek the event and make it more fair.
    I like the silver outfit, not chasing the giftboxes though.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @soundspretty I'm sending you all the luck I can for gb and kollection!
    Android
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    What even is that earnable hair

Obsessed with every gb item🤩
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I really like the earnable top and skirt. They look really pretty! The earnable hair is not to my taste. The gift box hair is nice, but it looks a little bit off, especially the texture of the ponytail. It might look better in darker hair colors. The rest of the gift box items is stunning, I love the suit, the matching shoes, and the sparkly earrings!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    loving this weekend’s items! the earnable hair reminds me of Tokyo from Money Heist!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you, Ali! That jumpsuit is gorgeous. And I appreciate the high-quality of the fabric.
    Love the matching separates. The earnable hair is lazy and just there to fill space. 
    Overall exited for a party weekend event. It’s been long overdue. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I was expecting the gold outfit as an earnable ☹️ still happy tho with the silver one and the hair is very mod. I’ll probably chase either the jumpsuit or the earrings. The kollection is cute but I’m eyeing on that handheld bag 💗

@JasmineKKH i knoww. my heart skipped a beat seeing him sleeping in s small basket. he’s such a cutie💗💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I love the items this weekend! I'm so so happy to finally have earnable separates. It seems like we've just been getting dresses for ages. And I really like the hair too -- it reminds me of the kloset bob with pink ends which I love. 

I love the GB jumpsuit and earrings, so i'm hoping for one of those in my free box :)
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @agrcic yessss! I love that show. Binged the new season in like three days
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m not really crazy about the quality of the earnable outfit. The GB jumpsuit is gorgeous and I like the Kollection. I have never done a party event, so at least if I don’t finish I won’t be missing out on much!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Maree_kkh omg what an cute little cat!!!  
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since parties are do difficult without the bonus star, I'll probably stop at the 3 earnable. But if it doesn't feel like a hassle to get to the earnable hair with the extra event points, I might go for it. 
    Platform: Android

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I absolutely love the earnable hair but unfortunately I’m never able to get the last earnable item :( 
    I appreciate any tips on getting more points 💕
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I love the kollection! But I need to save kstars for vip😭😭 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Fiera said:
    I absolutely love the earnable hair but unfortunately I’m never able to get the last earnable item :( 
    Bel-Air and inviting guests in all available spots will finish a 3 hour party. Do not do 8 hour parties - the energy you use compared to the event points you get are not worth it. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I listed the 9 guest locations in the opening, but we should post them again just before it starts.  And right......do a 3 hour, not an 8.  3 hour, 9 guests, 36 total energy. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I actually love the earnable seperates and the giftbox items. I might chase the jumpsuit, earrings, and maybe even hair depending how it looks on my doll. I’m a sucker for a good ponytail but I’m not sure about this one yet. Excited to party 🤪
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    My birthday is this Saturday and I’m low key glad this weekends items aren’t appealing to me bc im gonna be busy this weekend. 
    Happy Birthday Saturday and Welcome Back @Queonnah

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I really like the gb shoes and earrings! I like the ombre(?) on the shoes and the earrings are really pretty, almost like some of the statement earrings requested in the suggestion thread a while back. The earnable stuff is underwhelming but they could be really versatile pieces. Definitely gonna try to finish this event, I need more silver clothes anyway! The kollection is nice, I like the bundle dress and purse the most.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just checked and I've only completed one party event so the trophy is miles away lol on the other hand, I love parties since they're the easiest way to get more fans. I've been stuck in the same rank for ages for doing so many reality shows so this event will help me reach at least the next milestone.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I’m moving back to my college town this weekend so I’m not too upset about the earner hair being one I’m not interested in, kinda relieved actually haha. I hope I’ll be able to get the skirt and top set since I’m sure they’ll look amazing dyed!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    The earnables are alright except what is that hair? 2014 called and.. you know the rest 😩 
    I actually love the GB items! That means.. I won’t get a damn thing I want without spending hundreds of kstars and probably still not get them! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just want the jumpsuit and hair and I’ll be happy. The hair needs to be fuller but it’s still cute. Yay
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Fiera said:
    Bel-Air and inviting guests in all available spots will finish a 3 hour party. Do not do 8 hour parties - the energy you use compared to the event points you get are not worth it. 
    Thank you for the reply 💕
    Fastest way to finish event:  Use Bel Air for your parties.  3 hour parties. Go into the Diningroom, there's your Purple Martini Party start icon.  
    Invite 3 guests in the Dining Room
    2 guests in the living room
    1 guest in the foyer by the patio door,
    2 guests in The Grotto
    1 guest by the pool
    =36 net Energy and you've finished your 3 hour party.

good luck dolls 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Removed. My apologies, I wasn’t aware this was something that shouldn’t be posted
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈