🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Katya said:
    @KaylaJ @JasmineKKH @egg I found it! Thank you 💞
    that exact look got me 47 points, so thank you too :)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I didn’t expected this good scores
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

So voters do NOT like the black floppy hat as much as the white one...... noted 

My other 2 looks did great though!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I’m thinking of this for my next look, but I’m not sure how this would score. My inspiration is Sharpay at the pool lol.
    Agree if Yes and disagree if No!
    Also I’ll happily take any tips or criticism! 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    still waiting for glu to address our pink drink concerns 🙄
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Look 1-3 I feel like I'll be repeating all my picnic looks again. I'm currently second in my TS group and I can't believe the person in firsts buying their way to the top... whoever she is, you GO gurl. I'm not wasting money that piece of fabric.

iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So what's worse: that the dress doesn't look that much better dyed, or that it was the popular vote twice? I feel so bad for the other dolls in this group

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019

Well that’s that lmao 😂😂😂😂😂 off theme it is! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Look 1-3! I have a rabid ticket buyer so idc about first, I just want to submit outfits I like and get that earnable hair. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I would still like to know how voting works because my looks take about an hour and a half? To start getting votes and then they're in the voting booth for 5 minutes? How does that make any sense? 
    I saw the earnable hair while voting my life away to get an item so there's that, very discouraging 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    I would still like to know how voting works because my looks take about an hour and a half? To start getting votes and then they're in the voting booth for 5 minutes? How does that make any sense? 
    I saw the earnable hair while voting my life away to get an item so there's that, very discouraging 
    I could be wrong here but I believe that once you submit a look it enters a queue and waits to be thrown into a voting booth. I think it has to happen this way otherwise every 6 hours when a new ticket comes out there would be an overflow of looks being submitted making it less likely to see as many looks as possible! I’m not saying this is how it works but I imagine it’s something similar to this :)
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Yup I’ve seen the dress too. And it was the popular choice...
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Abbeymae I'm honored just to be someones inspiration! 😱
    I haven't submitted that look yet but watch me get a lower score than you haha, my highest score so far is 38. 😂

On another note, can someone explain why this doll is in front of me? Here I was working my ass off trying to come up with cohesive looks when I could've just submitted that.

Also couldn't get myself to go blonde or brown, it doesn't look right on her lol
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    #1 as always, I regret my first look and not just cause it didn't score well, but that choker just doesn't work. This is why when SYS starts, I usually only submit one look until I have more time later and then do the 2nd
    #2 was for Katya looking for the skirt
    #3 I was worried about that Easter hat, but I figured that pink dress is working out for everyone else, but I need something to stand out

Also, I agree with others on not voting for the earnables in looks right now. I feel if you have them, the other doll probably needs the vote more than you.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Everything is fine 🙃

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @VioletDreams it got 43! So not horrible but a decent score but you may get higher as I used a different hair 💗💁🏼‍♀️
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Obviously my european self has no clue, what to wear to a country club. Not even the butterfly aura could save this mess

I'm trying out more sporty looks now and see how they will score 

Android player, add me here
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited August 2019

Any feedback on either of these? Or like for the tan/LOL for the black? I started with the black dress but am liking the tan dress even though it’s a kash item. Also I don’t own the hat yet - wish I’d bought it during the kstar spending event! It seems worth buying though.
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Oops 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Svea I saw your first look twice and voted for it both times! I love how you matched your shoes and necklace
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @zepphrius thank you! I never used that necklace before and really wanted to use it in a look
    Android player, add me here
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I have to give a shout out to @AliBryant for inspiring me to buy the white hat in the picnic SYS, it's been scoring well. So yeah, not taking that off!

Typical though, don't really like the prizes and this is the first SYS in ages where my looks have scored well since the beginning. Last couple of events I was getting scores in the 30s for my first few looks.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Alannah007Alannah007 Registered Users 12 Posts

ALANNAH
    KKH A+++ Level 39
    Daily iOS KKH player since June 2014
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    3-4 looks
    Not even voting is inspiring me 😣 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️