🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Looks 3-5. Nothing groundbreaking, but I'm determined to stay on theme!

And all I'm even trying to get is the earnable hair/hat, which it looks like I will. Not stressing this one; it’s just kinda meh all around. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @LostInAnImage Yeah, it kinda looks like an electric mosquito swatter
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I think those scores are great @LostInAnImage , the looks is also very good😍🌸
    edited August 2019
    Thank you @Scarletkkh! ❤️ I’m SO jealous of your doll’s lips (if those are the new pink ones?); I tried so hard to win them, I probably went through 200 kstars opening random boxes for nothing! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Thank you @Scarletkkh! ❤️ I’m SO jealous of your doll’s lips (if those are the new pink ones?); I tried so hard to win them, I probably went though 200 kstars opening random boxes for nothing! 
    I see the quote thingy is working again😂. Yes its the new pink. My favorite😍. On my ipad they look more purple😂
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    My first four looks: are they the best, nah. But at least I’m hitting 40 and up. There are things I could buy to improve (I’m from Alabama, I know this country club culture WELL) but I’m saving atm ☺️ As long as I get the earnables, I’m good.

@Scarletkkh They're honestly so pretty; theyre the only lips on here I've ever loved. I really hope they get brought back at some point!

I love your doll's hair too, I think that came in the same box as the lips? There were so many gorgeous items that weekend and I somehow only wound up with outfits from parent-teacher conferences. 😭 Like, cardigans and slacks.

It was a dark time. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I had a ticket buyer the FIRST HOUR of the event. The fact that they're submitting casual/basic outfits is infuriating. 
    That is what has been happening to me for a few weeks now. I wish I took the screenshots of the awful looks this doll submitted. She didn't even use any accessories, she just submitted her doll with a lot of free gb clothing and nothing that went with the theme. I swear she submitted a look just about every other hour, smh. In the end, I was less than 100 pts from tying them, I couldn't believe it considering how many tickets that doll must have wasted. It is just frustrating when you receive scores between 45-55 and continuously come in 2nd or 3rd and sometimes even outside of the top 5 because of competing ticket buyers who are more than likely scoring 20s or lower.
    Yes that and the lip colour came in the boxes. It was such a beautiful event. Really love love it. The hair is so HD😻. Im sorry that you didnt get those items.😓 @LostInAnImage
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I made my second purchase with diamonds and couldn't be happier!

When I first got back into the game and wasn't as addicted as I am now, I completely forgot to finish a fashion week event and only got the first earnable (this skirt). I loved the earnables and was disappointed for years that I missed the matching shirt. I'm now back to 0 diamonds, but it's finally mine :)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay congrats @zepphrius! If I knew I could one day dye that butterscotch blouse a different color, I would have finished too! I just have the skirt and I love it blue! It looks beautiful on your doll 💕 It so satisfying when you find something you’ve wanted forever. I have a wish list lol 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh your doll makes me want to invest in that dress!! I’m not doing so good this time around and every time I’ve seen it when voting it’s been popular!!! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @EmCharlotte all credit goes to the dolls that have used it, I got my inspo from them. Anything above 40 is awesome for me. You should go ahead and invest in it. I dont think you will regret it🌸🌸
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I just got the earnable dress. Here it is in all the colours in case anyone was interested to see what it looked like.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It looks great dyed black - but I'm not gonna waste the dye. This dress can collect dust 😂😂
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I just got the earnable dress. Here it is in all the colours in case anyone was interested to see what it looked like.

The only color I like on this dress its the iced blue... 😭
    But thanks @EllaCharlotte 😊

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I thought I was in theme with my first 3 outfits I got 40-45 and that’s okay, I can get the last earnable (cause I really want the hair) and then I submit a look that SCREAMS country club and I got 31, but I've seen GOWNS in my TS group and in the voting booth been the popular pick, I mean really????? 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    The only color I like on this dress its the iced blue... 😭 
    But thanks @EllaCharlotte 😊
    I agree. In the ice blue it gives me 50s housewife vibes.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    I love the original and I simply just cant resist the pink🙈
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My first 5 looks. Not awful, still on track to get the hair. Really don’t wanna submit gowns lol, but they’re taking over the voting booth. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Same here @Accalia I have received cash on every round, why am I even voting 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @Alannah007 Do you know if you can buy that hair with diamonds? It’s so pretty and I need it in my life. 🥺🥺🥺