🎈KK:H Weekend Event 8/23/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I said to myself "this will be the weekend when I get the kollection's bundle on my first spin!" and guess what?!

I got energy so I took another spin and got blue dye

Then it was time to open my free GB aaaaand... I got more blue dye! so opened two more boxes and got the hair and event points

I love the hair and at least the event points will help me finish faster. Now, excuse me while I go use all the blue dye I got 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I keep doing bedroom... 😏
    PM to add
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Free box was energy. Decided to open two more boxes which I usually never do and: 

😭
    But overall I am excited for a party weekend because I just started my second comeback quest and my ranking was yikes lol 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Aryannie Can you show me a full screenshot of your game with the top menu included?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

free box, why do i keep getting daily GB items in event boxes?? 
    iOS platform
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I NEVER open extra GB today I decided to do it, cause I wanted the jumpsuit. U know what I got?
    30 fricking event points
    I paid for another I got the shoes 
    I paid for another I got the earrings

THE JUMPSUIT WASNT EVEN IN MY PALETTE!!!! I HATE MY LUCK AND HATE THAT ENERGY AND EVEN POINTS ARE IN GB. I WAS GONNA CHOOSE THE ENERGY, THANK GOD I DIDN'T CAUSE I WOULD BE REALLY ANGRY
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @JasmineKKH I was so mad I forgot to take a screenshot of my free box, but I got my fourth one of these and my palette also had another daily gift box pair of white pants. I got lucky the past two weekends by picking the hair in my free gb so I guess my luck ran out. Like someone else on here mentioned, I almost NEVER get clothes in my daily gift box, it is always 2 cash and 2 energy tiles 2 vip tiles and rarely a partnership title and dye, no clothing even in the palette. So why are we getting the daily gb items in event palettes? I'm confused.

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    That's a bummer. I guess once I collect all the daily gift box items maybe it will improve? Or it will be replaced by cash and energy? 🤔
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Love the skirt

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere I'm getting Hilary Duff vibes
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kyliekkhkyliekkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I got energy in the event GB i paid 40 k stars for 😅 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I got the blue dyes on my free box I opened an extra box and I got the hair! With my luck i don’t know if i should try another one for the jumpsuit
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I'm sooo happy for you!! ❤

@elettrahere are those boots in the closet?
    Android
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thanks! 💕
    Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters I’m jealous of all your blue dye! It’s my fave color so far. I have a list of like 20 dresses I can’t wait to dye 😂
    Have a great weekend! 💙

#VIPKalinda
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Got energy in my free GB and on my first spin, so I got the skirt, then the shoes and the hair, I’m broke but I really want the bundle 🥺 I won’t even chase the jumpsuit because my luck is awful 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @charlottegold I love it too! I haven't decided what to dye though
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg I love you for real 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    I wanted to come back and hopefully spread the ✨good vibes✨ with anyone else who had previous bad luck with their gift boxes!! Something told me to give it another try and I’m glad I did!! 😄

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Is anyone else not getting event points from the small talk actions? I was getting them this morning but not anymore :/
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I don’t understand why throwing a party wouldn’t increase your relationships with NPCs... makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. If we could level NPCs up during parties I would enjoy this a lot more 😕