šŸŽˆKK:H Weekend Event 8/23/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Have any of you changed your mind about any of the items now that you've seen them?

Would you have liked the earnable prizes more if the hair was different?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Have any of you changed your mind about any of the items now that you've seen them?

No!!! I like the earnable hair as it is <3
    Its soo cute and it looks soo good on Emma <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

The skirt and top are really cute and I love how they look with all the dyes. The hair isnā€™t my taste (at all lol) but Iā€™ll still grind for it for the party trophy. I wish the hair was some cute glittery curls to match the outfit a lil better
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I love the skirt and top so much! The hair is not my style at all and I still donā€™t like it now that Iā€™ve seen in on my doll.Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow @daphnekkh looks beautiful! Thanks for the good vibes šŸ’•
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Got the jumpsuit in my free box. I really also like the shoes and earrings but I need to save my k-stars for the next VIP. Pretty happy with my pickĀ  :)

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I love the separates and I think the hair looks ok in my doll but I would've been more excited with a different haistyle. Thanks @KalindaKing!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing Iā€™d be 100% more happy if it was a different hair style!!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited August 2019
    The giftbox hair looks really weird to me? Like the braid at the top is really detailed and well-drawn, but then the ponytail is like a squiggle with a shine in a weird place halfway down. The outlining makes that gap thing above the shoulder look extra strange too

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @KalindaKing I personally donā€™t like the hair and for any other event I wouldnā€™t bother earning it. I feel like itā€™s not a common length used in game, and I personally wonā€™t ever use it. I chased the gift box hair and failed to get anywhere near a gift box item. Wish that was earn able. Thank you for caring about what we think!Ā 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited August 2019
    wrong thread šŸ˜‚

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i got the hair in my box. personally i like it. the rest of the items are... eh... ok i guess. i think that with dyeing and matching them with other items they might look cool.
    ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    So I got the hair in my free box and wanted to try for the jump suit or earrings and there wasnā€™t even ONE gb item in my pallet.... this is actually ridiculous there should have been three items left AT LEAST one but none?! I wasted buying three boxes and didnā€™t even stand a chance at an item
    This has to be some kind of coding error from when they were messing around with kash in giftboxes, there's no way glu would be horrible enough to set the range of giftbox items in a palette from 0 to 4. Right? This is genuinely awful.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I would have preferred the giftbox hair be earnable, only because it's more unique. I feel the shorter hairstyle is a bit deja vu while the gb one is one that doesn't really have a comparable (except in this week's Kollection). That said, I liked the earnable outfit, I like the silver.

Also, did we ever get an answer about Rapid Recharge? I'm kinda nervous without it since esp during a party event, I need all the help I can get
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @kaydencekkh mine had only the hair the first time so I open 3 boxes and got nothing but the ā€œsecondā€ try the items were there .. that suck though I think they should give you a chance to open at least another box on a palette with all items in itĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Also if the weekends event boxes Ā only have blue and black dye how are we ever going to get the champagne color????
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I decided to chase the jumpsuit and the earrings and of course I ended up with all items. Iā€™m not gonna complain though, I really love everything!

I also had to do some spins in the kollection lol probably too many but Iā€™ll worry about it later šŸ˜¬

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I am soooo in love with this outfit šŸ˜Ā 

Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Accidentally spent the last 3 hours drinking spritzers and got 4 stars on my PATW šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    rapid recharge just showed up for me if anyone else wants to check and take advantage while they can

IOS
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Finished partying! I don't hate the hair:

In Hamptons with @dpeters @Syndra x and @Johana

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @elettrahere I'm getting Hilary Duff vibes
    Yay! I really liked her

@ChloĆØ_KKH yes! I dyed black the red ones so that I didnā€™t have to spend 50 k-stars šŸ¤Ŗ
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I also just started my first come back! I started playing in January and having 1 (loyal) fan feels so weird! Hope I can get back to the top soon

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm just going to quietly say that I like the earnable hair

Pug Embarassed GIF
    PM to add