🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Feeling like a house wife! I actually like the dress and think it’ll be useful for some themes in the future! My highest score so far
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    @kaydencekkh this look with the doves reminds me of this iconic mad men scene 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Found it!
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    $50 on every horse in the race 

as as you can see I'm getting help from inspo in the forum so a big shout out and thank you to you dolls posting

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    My first time scoring 50 in a SYS 🥰

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Hi dolls, I’ve just submitted my 7th look. Did a miss a ticket? What look are you on?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @elettrahere i also just did look 7.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @elettrahere and @Scarletkkh sounds like uou both missed a ticket, you should be at look 8 now.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @elettrahere I just submitted my eighth look (haven’t bought any tickets)
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    Thank you @LindaVB . Im not sure how I missed it, it happend last sys as well. Is it maybe because I didnt submit a look right away when the free ticket was available? My free ticket was available when I was still asleep so I couldnt do it🤷‍♀️
    My 8th free ticket is ready now.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you dolls! Shouldn’t have been drinking last night. I collapsed at home and that’s how I missed it 🤣 
    Now I gotta work for real and try to get the earnable hair, I’m not crazy about it but it could always come in handy.
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Finally hit the 50’s

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I’m glad you got your 8th ticket just now!
    Here are my looks 5-8:

Still going strong!! Huge shoutout to @soundspretty for being the inspiration for look 7!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I'm amazed by how far ticket buyers will go to get first place.

That Camia was not even in the top five before she bought tickets, so I got really annoyed by that because I was first place before she bought tickets. So I also bough 3 tickets to catch her up and I'm not giving up my first place that easily now that I have money to spend, if she play dirty so will I. I used 3 while she probably used 5. 

Now this morning this Camia also bought more tickets!?!!? Did she really panicked that much after she saw me buying tickets lol. 

Nevertheless this time I will fight to the end, won't let this cheap/basic ticket buyer get first place. 
  • CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Nah I will play dirty too if they do 😏. If you don't start buying tickets then I won't do it either. 
    Also worth mentioning that last week and this week I started on time and both have tickets buyer, learned my lesson and from next week onwards I will start atleast 5 hours after event start. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Tyranda I'm always worried that there's a way to hack extra tickets and that's how they can spam these basic looks and not even care. I hope your opponent isn't one of those!
    edited August 2019
    @Lisylis oh yeah definitely, I mean I only used 3 tickets to catch her up, while she probably use more than 5 tickets on get first place, that's the first time she use ticket. Now after she saw me using tickets she probably use 5 more, so this Camia bought 10 tickets, more or less. And yes with her basic looks that she submit she can't get more than 40 votes per look, so she has to buy atleast 10 tickets to get where she is right now. My guess is that she atleast use the whole bundle of 12 tickets, which is insane. 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Um, okay
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow @TheKylie do you think they might be hacked games? 😳
    edited August 2019
    A little update, yes I know it hasn't been long since my last post but I want to keep this documented so nothing fishy happens.

This was after me and her use our free ticket. 

And this is after I bought 4 tickets (again, gurl if this Camia keep buying more tickets she is hacking because myself have only 4 tickets left from 12 bundle)

10 points behind her, which is OK since that is so little to catch up, unless of course she buy more tickets.....which then I should consider my life decisions lol. So far I bought 7 tickets to catch up with this Camia. 

And lastly I 'finally' 🙄 got the hat. Cute but I wish the flowers underneath it have different colors.

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm squeezing everything I can out of that hat
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My ticket buyer is hundreds of points ahead, what’s the point?? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2019
    If you think there is unusual activity in your TS group, you can ask glu to take a look, they investigate. I’m surprised, every time I. Saws the polka dot prize dress, it’s been the popular vote.  ;). Hope that helps if you’ve wavering about using it.  
    <3 Look 9 has just begun timewise.  Including ticket 9, there are 6 more tickets for a total of 14.   Hope everyone is doing ok.  Fingers crossed for everyone winning what they want.

edot to correct typo unusual activity
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary