Options

šŸŽˆKK:H Weekend Event 8/23/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Love these separates!

@elettrahere thanks! šŸ’•
    Android
  • Options
    VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @KalindaKing Seeing the earnable skirt on made me like a bit more. The top still seems very plain to me and the outfit as a whole still doesn't make me jump for joy. The hair, while it's not my style, is really good from a purely design point of view, imo. I like the detail put into it and the highlights look very realistic to me plus all the whispy strands of hair look beautiful.
    The GB hair on the other hand is much more my style but isn't designed nearly as well. There's very little detail and looks cartoon-y. The pony tail looks clumped together, there's none of those beautiful strands and details that make the short hairstyle great.
    The detailed earrings are nice as well and the gradient shoes are cute although the tips of each shoe is a different color (the dolls left shoe goes to a much deeper pink/red than her right shoe)
    and then then the jumpsuit is just lacking imo. It again looks very plain, with little to no detail and the bottom of it bothers me endlessly. Fabric doesn't lay like that. Why is there an uneven high-low cut on a jumpsuit that's supposed to be an even length at the bottom. I know this was probably done to still show the shoes but with these type of long flared pants they're supposed to cover the shoe completely as is with the original jumpsuit Kendall wore. I have a similar issue with Kendall's 2018 Met Gala jumpsuit that was recreated and would really love to see an improvement in this!

I know I'm nitpicky, I'm sorry.Ā 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @KalindaKing thank you for asking us ! I personally donā€™t like the earnable hair because it is a funny length and for a party event it isnā€™t very theme appropriate. I was expecting glitter hairstyles from Coachella especially since weā€™ve had them glitter hair in the past from VIP Ā and sys! This is what I would have thought would be a better hair, I also mean no offence to anyone who likes the hair and especially no offence to Glu, we just are not a fan of it šŸ’—šŸ’— Here are some pictures of what I expected šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡Also if it had a colour ( preferably pink or blue or purple)it would be SUPER cute šŸ’—šŸ’—

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @KalindaKing I personally love the earnable hair because I donā€™t have anything similar, since Iā€™m a new (well, recent) player.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @KalindaKing I love the shirt and skirt but I hate the new design on the new hairs on blonde hair, it makes blonde hair look gray and the texture looks greasy, it looks way better on darker hair colours but since Iā€™m blonde I never complete events with hairs that textureĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    @kaydencekkh yesss it makes our blonde hair look oily, it looks okay when we have curly hair but if not I look like a female Draco Malfoy

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @KalindaKing as a person who fluctuates between shorter hair and long hair IRL, I donā€™t mind the shorter hairstyles for some variety, but I would have preferred to grind for the GB hair since it is more unique. Ā Ā 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @AliBryant thanks for including me! Your doll looks gorgeous!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Have any of you changed your mind about any of the items now that you've seen them?

Would you have liked the earnable prizes more if the hair was different?
    Thank you for asking! I personally donā€™t mind the earnable hair at all (even though it doesnā€™t suit my dollā€™s face shape) i think itā€™s pretty chic. I just think it wouldā€™ve been better for a reality show weekend or something. We technically have to work twice as hard for a pretty normal hairstyle.

I also agree with others saying thereā€™s a discrepancy in detail on the items (to me, for about a month). Iā€™ve been wondering if thereā€™s been turnover in the design team or more limits on what you guys are allowed to put in the game. Iā€™m very happy we finally got separates! But i feel like out of all the clothes in the suggested post the most simple outfit was chosen. Which again we have to work twice as hard for. Similarly i thought the ice blue Kollection dress was quite simple, cut wise.

I do definitely get that you guys have constraints on what designs are allowed in the game and how much you have to change stuff that Kim wears. Also sorry to complain, i feel like the art team is stretched thin having to put in *four detailed outfits every week. The hair quality and variety has definitely improved to me!
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Partying with @AngelineJ and @mikaylachimo in our lovely new outfits! Ā šŸ’•
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Thanks for inviting my doll to your party.
    I still donā€™t like that party event canā€™t advance relationship points with friends. Hate to invite npcs to parties. Maybe I will do the same, invite friends to parties so I wonā€™t suffer too much trying to complete the event. šŸ˜‚
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae thanks for the invite! Iā€™m really loving these silver separates, theyā€™re so cute dyed too. @AngelineJ nice drink choice šŸ˜‰
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AngelineJ I completely agree. Partyā€™s are useless if they donā€™t advance relationships. Iā€™ve just been inviting forum friends! Itā€™s taking forever without a bonus star šŸ™ƒ
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Aww @Rikk thank you so muchšŸ™ˆ Ā o:)<3
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @elettrahere good luck with your comeback!! Thatā€™s the quest I chose too! Thankfully the party weekend is helping it go really fastĀ  :D
  • Options
    CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Baby spice realness

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Hate when this happensšŸ˜„

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @elettrahere Funny how a few hours after my Hilary Duff comment, she announced that Lizzie McGuire is coming back! That made my day!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos fr when is the glu design team going to hire you?? I love your editsĀ 
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos OMG I would have loved the hair if it was like that like honestly itā€™s so ugly now but like that is so gorgeous!!!!
  • Options
    @KalindaKing what are you going to do with our suggestions?? Iā€™m just curious if your gonna change the earnable one or not šŸ’—
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Abbeymae yeah I was kinda confused on what they were going to do with our suggestions because itā€™s like kinda to late to change them!!
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Abbeymae @cntarr I think they want our suggestions for future events sake, which is amazing and highly appreciated ā¤ļø
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I think they would just use our suggestions for future events so they know what we like.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @KalindaKing Lizzie McGuire is coming back?! OMG
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Yoooo, it looks like sheā€™s wearing the Fenty Body Lava and now i desperately want my doll to have body highlighter!!
  • Options
    Why did this come back with 2 disagrees? I only asked a question I didnā€™t say I wanted it changed !