🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’ve been doing so much better this SYS! It started off so so, but I bought the hats (white and straw one, bye bye VIP event 😆) and since then I have been scoring 50s! 
    No ticket buyers in my group so far, so I’m 1st. But I haven’t been paying too much attention to the group as I was busy lately.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Best looks, finally got 50 votes)
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited August 2019

Im not sure what I was doing with these 3 looks🤦🏻‍♀️
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Scarletkkh can’t believe those didn’t get more votes, they’re gorgeous!
    iOS platform
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Scarletkkh your scores don’t make ANY sense, they are amazing!

@kaydencekkh oh wow, just wow! Fab! ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Looks 3 - 8. Some are inspired on forum dolls so if you see your look posted here, thanks for helping my scores :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos 😂😂 I haven’t gotten a 60 yet.... maybe I’ll just add some more birds 🐦 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Tought my newly dyed dress would do a bit better 🙁

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So I just had a mini heart attack lol

I was waiting for votes on the last look I submitted and they started to come but they stopped around 8 and it wouldn't update so I started getting anxious and decided to check again. When I opened the event my last look was gray and the total score was still as if I had only gotten 8 votes! I clicked on the look and said 43 votes so I clicked a couple more times and it finally updated.

I swear I was so insecure about this look that when I saw 8 votes and the look in gray I said to myself "this is it, this is the look that ruined me" lol 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks 5-8! ☺️ In 1st place for now.. I believe a ticket buyer has emerged, because I was ahead of everyone by 100 points last night, and she was ahead of me when I woke up. Submitted 8 & 9 with a comfortable lead rn. Sorry sweetie, but you’ll need more tickets to beat me!!! 😂

• CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    should I buy the doves? Like, whats their lifespan? They surely can’t be staying in my closet. It’s like they’re gonna be flying around me for decades. But seriously, do you guys think buying the doves will be a good investment for future sys? They cost a pretty penny, I wanna make sure they’re 100% worth it  and they seem promising since I’m seeing a lot of high scores with them.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @CandleJenner wait until the next VIP to get them!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @CandleJenner I bought them when they were half off during the anniversary sale and I honestly use them for every out door SYS! I like to think they score better because it catches the voters eye 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Definitely D, salad yeet sauce 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited August 2019
    More like “Sorry your second” for sys

Glu: sorry, not sorry
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    All of my looks

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @kaydencekkh @samaaanthaaa thanks for your input, appreciate it. 🥰 I’m hoping that the next vip has actually good items so I can get 2 decent items for the price of one
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @CandleJenner Wait until our half off sale in Nov. The birds work with an outdoor background like this one. Not all SYS will be that way
    Karen buys 8 tickets for SYS, kicking cow_eater39, who bought 4 tickets, from 1st. In the context of this equation, what does SYS stand for?
    A) Suck Your Soul
    B ) Stop Your Scamming 
    C) Sacrifice Your Savings 
    D) Salad Yeet Sauce
    Meme Face GIF - Meme Face Extrude GIFs

Stressfully Yelling STOP
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much! I'll have to save up dyes for it... and diamonds for my also too-long wishlist haha
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im flopping soo hard on this SYS and im currently 9th place on TS!!
    I have made these 5 look ideas.... Which 5 should i submit?? Or should i make any changes?? :S
    Plz i really need help so i can stay at least in 5th place to get the tennis racket D:

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

I give up. This is what I'm dealing with. Please excuse how highlighter happy I got at the bottom. I was blinded by frustration
    @LovelyEmma I think we're trending toward gowns unfortunately. Look 5 but with flowy hair. It seems to do better
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I think we're trending toward gowns unfortunately. Look 5 but with flowy hair. It seems to do better
    I did 1 gown look and it flopped!
    I submited sporty, it flops, i submit chic, it flops.. Anything i submit it flops!!
    My heighest score is 36!! Freacking 36!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma I haven't gone full gown yet, but I think dresses like 5 is definitely pushing it lol. I used it and it did really well for me. Try look 5 with the sandles and earrings from look 1, and the hair from look 3. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @kokokokonut is that one of your dolls? If so, I voted for you twice and you were the popular look 😊

Android