🎈KK:H Weekend Event 8/23/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!

12345679Next

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Abbeymae the disagrees thing is crazy. I personally think that we have a couple of trolls here. Don't give them importance 😉
    Android
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Fuming rn tbh. I wanted at least ONE item! The dye is great cuz it’s new and I don’t have much, but I’m bummed cuz I’d been sitting on opening my free box for a day cuz I was so nervous about my luck. Contemplating buying another one... but I didn’t get anything from last week’s go either so maybe the gb drought has returned?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I really like this hair! 

Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I really like this hair! 

This is the best I’ve seen it look! Very chic 😊
    @Rikk aww thank you so much! You just made my day ❤
    Android
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

This is the second box with this combination i have used 40 kstars on.. this is not acceptable
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Some people in this forum are so ungrateful for the boxes lol. I think it is good that it is more rare to get an item because if everybody got them, they wouldn’t be as special. Just my opinion, don’t attack me.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Chicelle I get where you are coming from but I think people are angry that their pallets don’t contain all of the event items but only couple or even less 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
    Sure, it's really good, let's waste hundreds of kstars 🤦‍♀️
    Android
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Phew finally done with this party event.. 😅

I don’t really like the hair, but still had to grind for it.

P.S After opening three gift boxes I only managed to get the shoes... I am not mad though since I had some luck with Kollections. I got the bag, dress and shoes. ❤️ 

@Chicelle I understand that, but remember how expensive the stars are and how even harder is to earn them. So of course people are going to be disappointed when they don’t get at least one item when they pay 40 stars for a box. In my opinion it’s not fair at all to us players... We at least should get one item. 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Have any of you changed your mind about any of the items now that you've seen them?

Would you have liked the earnable prizes more if the hair was different?
    I personally dislike shiny hair like the one in the earnables. It looks like a poor quality, synthetic wigs. 😂 I am more of a fan for hair like this: 

Or this:

The less shine and lines the better, at least for me. 💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Decided to have a mini chase for the jumpsuit and it worked out very well! Still would like the shoes but I am not complaining!
       Also, I think it’s disgusting that so many players didn’t even have the items in their pallet at all after spending kstars trying to win them! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have had this happen to me and causally mentioned it but Glu- it has to stop!
    Celebrating with frozen bae @Savagekkh since no one is in gold today and I miss her 💓
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    First party event and I’ve just completed it thanks to the advice on this thread!
    Also, this happened:

I went from just below 50 to #10 and I’m currently #6! I didn’t know parties made you go up so fast, I had never done one before since for me it’s reality shows 95% of the time and then catching up on my storylines…! Well, even if I don’t have any more prizes to win, I guess I’ll just keep partying my way to #1 :)
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I just won party event points for doing the bonus Kstar gig. It does take way more energy though so it’s not any faster
    IOS
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    edited August 2019

Got the hair last night! It’s a little too Elizabeth Korkov-esque for my liking but I tried my best to style it.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I actually like the earnable hair, I won’t use it that often bc my doll generally doesn’t wear short hair, but it’s cute and versatile? I don’t even mind the new texture that much, even though overall I’m not a fan of these shiny new hairstyles that change hair colors a bit and make the hair look greasy.

I agree that it could be a prize during professional or reality show weekend though because party events are much more difficult to finish, especially if someone ends up with no extra points from GB items, so grinding for something that only goes towards the hair achievement and nothing else has to be discouraging. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I finally completed the Trophy Room I’m so happy 🥳🥳

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ive just reached no1 on the top stars list and I want to start a comeback, but a) I want to know if it’ll make my BF break up with me or b) will it affect the amount of viewers I get on reality shows and c) I don’t know which one to start ? All help would be appreciated 🙏💗
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Ive just reached no1 on the top stars list and I want to start a comeback, but a) I want to know if it’ll make my BF break up with me or b) will it affect the amount of viewers I get on reality shows and c) I don’t know which one to start ? All help would be appreciated 🙏💗
    a) no, it won't.
    b) no, it won't. it only affects the number of fans you have, not the number of viewers.
    c) whatever you do, pick the love comeback last because it's the most useless. but, between the money maker and fashion icon, i'd go with money maker first.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Wrong thread sorry!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ok but if @Rikk's "outfit" from the fashion thread isn't our next April Fools Day outfit I will riot. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just finished the event 🎉 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I thought the hair was awful just from the pics but on my doll that hair is really cute and sassy. I’m loving the hair to bits. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Would have really liked the shoes and earrings, but couldn't bring myself to risk any more stars.. at least I got the jumpsuit. And I love the blue and black dyes.. the energy and event points did come in handy to help finish the party event. :)

And I think the earnable hair is cute. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted