🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 10. And thank you so much for saying that @nubcake . Im not sure what the voters want now😂. Ive seen gowns been the popular pick now😂. I think glu should lock all gowns when its not a gown event. Idk if thats even possible😂😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo floating limbs are perfect as a Halloween themed aura! 😂 
    IOS Player 

I did a repeat on one of my looks. This was look nr 2 and it scored 53. Now 37🤷🏻‍♀️
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I think that look is absolutely gorgeous 💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    Thank you @EmCharlotte 🙏🏻😻💕
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

So I was leading the Trendsetters the whole time and guess what? A doll who was not even in top 5 passed me which sucks because I really want that dress but don’t want to buy tickets. Oof, I’m really hating how SYS works. 😭😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019

Sso after a few drinks I opened my game to submit my next SYS look and it was doing this..... I thought I was hallucinating for a second
    Whoa! Big Saturday night mood 😂💕

I agree @EmCharlotte, sometimes I can’t believe that they’re not NPCs because the outfits are so random, with red eyes and blue lipstick and a random pastiche of items...voting is unpredictable in this event!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I don't know what's freakier, that you lost a hand, or that you have arms aura.
    PM to add
  • AnnaMeiiAnnaMeii Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    This is the most infuriating SYS I have done.
    I didnt think this outfit was THAT bad. Granted I have a dinky Kloset from being a new player (under a year....)  and I ran out of "good" looks about 3 outfits ago.
    Guess it's time to "beat 'em, or join 'em".... and I just CANNOT bring myself to go "gown" for the prizes. 
    'Scuse me while I go focus on my storylines and gear up for the next SYS.

P.S. I dont mean to sound complain-y. GLU, did a great job trying to create a versatile theme and experience, it was the players' interpretation of the event that killed it for me. I'll be back next week 😀
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I find this sys difficult, don’t think I’m gonna get the hair this time
    @AnnaMeii I think that look is stunning and perfect for the event. Its not you hun, its the voters. They see fancy gown and go vote for it. So we get 14 free tickets in total for free and the last prize is 575 points so we have to get 42 likes per look to make it to the final prize. That is not possible to win the last prize if you keep on getting less than 41 votes on all your looks. I dont think thats fair. 
  • AnnaMeiiAnnaMeii Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited August 2019
    AnnaMeii said:
    This is the most infuriating SYS I have done.
    I didnt think this outfit was THAT bad. Granted I have a dinky Kloset from being a new player (under a year....)  and I ran out of "good" looks about 3 outfits ago.
    Guess it's time to "beat 'em, or join 'em".... and I just CANNOT bring myself to go "gown" for the prizes. 
    'Scuse me while I go focus on my storylines and gear up for the next SYS.

P.S. I dont mean to sound complain-y. GLU, did a great job trying to create a versatile theme and experience, it was the players' interpretation of the event that killed it for me. I'll be back next week 😀

Whats worse is that this  wasnt even my lowest score.  I really thought this deserved better.
    The voting/scoring IS very hard.  I thought scoring went to fifty since I didnt crack 40 for the longest time. Until I saw someone post 57 once, so I'm guessing it goes to 60 now. 42/60 dosent sound hard, until you factor in the random mess of the voting booth haha.
    Good luck dolls

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Can someone post this shirt? I’m on iOS 💞
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Every freaking week! And this time, my doll wasn’t even wearing the dress that turned into a cape/curtain/tent behind her. I’m...baffled. 

OMG I laughed too hard at this! 😂😂😂
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

This chick came out of NOWHERE!!!!!!! I went to sleep in second with 10 points apart from this girl who is second now and pffffff just like magic Casy Erickson was 1st. 
    OKAY CASY YOU CAN HAVE A WHITE BASIC DRESS AND FIVE DROPS OF GOLD ITS ALL YOURRRRSSSS

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Im kind sad cause I was creating fantasies with all the items I would turn into gold with my FIVE drops but its ok I'll survive Im such a powerful woman I know I have a purpose in life 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Find out that I'm not allowed at the country club, all my outfits doesn't suit the place🤣🤣🤣

Also the game stole one of my tickets, tried to send it several times, didn't work, closed the app and it wasn't there when I came back. Boo!

Yesterday my sis was a bit frustrated and to cheer her up I asked her to choose an outfit to Vats, well girl doesn't have a fashion sense whatsoever, but my chances were already doomed at that point so whatever. Guess what??? Best score!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019

Well my scores keep getting worse and worse, but good news is I finally got the earnable hat and I really love it!! @ glu please let doves show up in the photo booth, I’m begging you
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The hat is really pretty, my doll usually doesn’t wear stuff like that but I’m happy to have it in my closet anyway!

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo floating limbs are perfect as a Halloween themed aura! 😂 
    I’d pay an arm and a leg for that aura, tbh.... 😉
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited August 2019
    nevermind, sorry i can’t submit it! @Katya
    iOS platform
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just got the hair and two looks to go! This has been a fun sys since there’s no tickets buyers in my group, I’ve fighting with another doll for the first spot since the event began, she is serving looks tho 🔥  
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited August 2019
    these 2 were my worst looks, thanks to that I thought I wasn’t gonna get the earnable hair (I still dont have it but if I score a 40 in my last 2 looks I will get it) 

I still don't know what voters want and the event ends in a couple hours, this sys for me is the worst ever 
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Omg I finally got the earnable hair! It looks so pretty with this dress 
    just realized that I have the Same look as @mikaylachimo 😆

I’ve mostly been submitting gown looks to get high scores. When I submitted looks that I thought were “country club,” I ended up with  low scores 😑🤨

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @AngelineJ I believe I voted for you! I love this styling of the dress

Yep, that’s me. Thanks so much for voting for me. That look got me 55 votes! 😄 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @AnnaMeii girl you were robbed of your votes, I love the way the way the blue ribbons on the hat match the dress. Unfortunately I think I’ve figured out the voting patterns and 90% of the time, the more expensive/exclusive outfit wins — so using a kash dress (or ones that look very similar) puts you at a disadvantage even if it looks really nice.
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake