🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My Fair Ladies @mikaylachimo, @Chelsea123 and @Naimonster
    IOS Player 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    So I’ve noticed that as this SYS has progressed, the looks I have been seeing in my voting booth have become less and less cohesive. Initially, I saw a lot of floral dresses and hats and drinks, and the popular pick was usually the doll that looked most “put together”. However with the last couple of looks, I’m seeing many more random and off theme looks winning against looks I consider to be meticulously planned and appropriate for a country club environment. 

I’m seeing a lot of submissions that look like a randomly generated NPC, in that no aspect of the outfit seems to pair with another! For example, a bikini with ice skates winning a popular vote over a doll in sundress! 

I totally agree! Many dolls in my TS group also appear to be very thematically confused... 

I’m not sure if it would be too mean-spirited but it would be SO fun to have a SYS roast thread where we can call out offending ticket-buyers and gowns 😛
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    When you realize that no matter what you submit you keep getting average scores...

"I'm just an average doll, with a limited closet, standing in front of a bunch of voters asking them to help her get the earnable hat"
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judithkkh thank you so much babe!! I haven’t found the skirt yet so that would be amazing ✨
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks 9-12!!! Still in first. Achieved the earnable hair. My looks have improved. 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    My looks -

I'm not sure where I went wrong. The scores don't show on the last two but they were 41 and 42. I don't have a suitable hat so that didn't help my scores.
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Getting my money’s worth out of this sunhat 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

So... it's really cute this hair but I wish I had this succesful score over the past 2 SYS cause I wasn't able to get the yellow romper and the pink dress. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Finally found the ❤️ 

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Hang in there everyone who's been having a not so good experience with this SYS it's almost over! I wish everyone a Blessed week ahead stay safe,keep smiling and go for that Summit you want to reach!❤️😘
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @VampireBarbie i was sleeping omg but let me know if youd like me to submit it babe!
    @judithkkh no worries at all darling and as long as it doesn’t mess up any of your looks then yes please!! 💞
    she/her
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Anyone who owns this dress and needs a little boost in scores — it performed unexpectedly well! It doesn’t ususally suit outdoor events because of the long furry sleeves, but it’s been my MVP of this SYS so I essentially just repeated it many many times with different handhelds:

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Phew last ticket got bang on the number of votes I needed and got the hat. Hopefully I can cling on to third place though I’m not optimistic.

I play on iOS
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I know that I shouldn’t...but I really want to submit this look just for the heck of it!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    Do it @Msjagger68 — it looks beautiful! I’ve had good luck with that same dress also.
  • CosimoKKHCosimoKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It’s so close. I have 1 more ticket to go, hopefully I can snag first, that would be epic
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so over this sys
    and I already know I’ll end up 2nd but idc the dress is cute but I can live without it 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

SYS looks:

(featuring a picture of my doll in the TS outfit just in case another doll snags it from me.) I reused quite a few of my picnic looks and they did well! I’m hoping for a theme that requires something a lot different next SYS. I’m in first for now and I hope it stays that way.
    here’s my styling of the earnable hair:

she/her
    add me here
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

in love with this hat! i probably won’t come first but I don’t mind, i can live without the TS dress  
    iOS platform
    Here are some recent looks! I’m trying to use clothes and hairstyles from my wardrobe that I don’t usually use. I felt so beautiful with the black hair — it’s a very different look for me but with one of my favorite colors — neon purple!

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks of today:

Thank god, only few hours and it's done. This is the situation in my TS group, hope to see it again when I'll wake up tomoroow morning 😅

Android
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Ugh I got 573/575 votes and won't get another free ticket until SYS ends. I really don't know if I should use an extra ticket (still got those left from when there was an android glitch a few months ago). I'm not sure how useful the hat will be in the future and how often I'll use it. Any advice? 
    Android player, add me here
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Last look !!!
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

This Hat Couture makes me feel like I’m from Paris ❤️
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

Bye 25 diamonds... so worth it! 💕
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks 13 and 14! ☺️ I’m all done. 3.5 hours to go, fingers crossed someone doesn’t bump me off of first place!

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Hehehe ....
    .... only for them to submit another look instantly 😂😂