🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I got second, I’m glad I got the racquet but I’m so annoyed. Literally an hour ago I was in first place (and I’ve been in first place since day1). I go to check my game to see if I won and someone has beaten me by like 80 votes. Ugh I know it’s just a game and tbh I didn’t really like the T$ dress (though k stars and gold dye would have been great) but it just sucks so bad that someone can buy tickets and take 1st place out from under you last minute 😭😩. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ready for a badminton match 🏸  
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Living for the preppy look! 

Best and worst looks this SYS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My scoring highs and lows for this SYS!

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    it won’t be long now.  That’s cider? I thought it was less fancy tea. Lol.    3 1/2 minutes.  Good luck Dolls!

Koko! Glad you're back, hope you were able to finish after your power outage! And who knows, maybe it's a hot toddy?

2nd place here, Muffy and I are gonna play a game at the club

Or or as someone else noted, use my new electric fly zapper on people who bother me

Considering my looks during the 2nd half, I'll take this and run. 1st place used some tickets, but she looked great and deserved it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I...
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Wish I had this look for picnic in the park! I ended up coming in first bc my ticket buyer just randomly disappeared, she had me paranoid all day though 🙄
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Didn't need to win this one and yet I won this one by over 100 points. Actually really love the dress though (although it is quite simple)! 😍
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    All the looks!
    Very proud to say I got my second 1st of all time this week!!! Made it to the hair too! Really thought I wouldn't with this theme cuz I wasn't completely sure how to style it with what I had. I tried to steer clear of obvious gowns, and I really liked some of the looks I made this time. Finally got to 36 diamonds (my it's ok-to-buy-now-limit) and I bought the hair I've been eyeing since forever! 

Here's my doll about to play an old-fashioned game of tennis with her new do, and my doll again looking like she's off to the races. Not sure which horse she's gonna pick...
    P.S. I need some cute white tennis shoes now.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    New rule: if you wanna buy your way to the top you gotta fight @soundspretty in person 🥊🥊🥊
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KaylaJ what cider?

I had no chance with a ticket buyer in first the whole time. Came in 2nd.

Here is my doll about to administer a beat down.

iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KaylaJ love that look!

just curious, which cider are you talking about? I’m trying to picture a cider from the past but all I can think of is the teacup
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Realised part of why the way we hold the racquet looks menacing is because it reminds me of the arthur fist meme:

Which, is exactly what i did when i saw i had three ticket buyers in my TS 🙂🙃🙂🙃.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    All the looks!
    Very proud to say I got my second 1st of all time this week!!! Made it to the hair too! 

I love that top-right look with the plaid coat! It’s so elegant and feels very appropriate for a country club on a beautiful fall day 🍁 Congratulations!!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KaylaJ what cider?

I had no chance with a ticket buyer in first the whole time. Came in 2nd.

Here is my doll about to administer a beat down.

@KaylaJ love that look!

just curious, which cider are you talking about? I’m trying to picture a cider from the past but all I can think of is the teacup

so as @mikaylachimo pointed out, I think I mistook the cider in the closet, which is great cause now I can buy it during VIP. But also bad cause I'm losing my mind lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 9 - 14

I tried everything and my scores didn't improve but I still got the earnable hair and ended in first!! Thank God I had a very chill TS group and I'm happy because I really like the white dress.

P.S. @AliBryant thanks for including me!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    So many awesome looks on the forum this time! I submitted some of @kaydencekkh looks and also the Lana dress suggested by @Msjagger68. @pilirositolam you really nailed all those looks with the white hat!

PS @Rikk I like that you dyed those flower earrings, they look cute almost white! I was looking all over for earrings for an all white look earlier and had nothing to wear.

Here's all my looks, I missed a ticket due to starting 8 hours late. Sadly starting late didn't help me avoid a ticket buyer.

iOS
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I’m always so used to being kicked outta 1st place by a ticket buyer😅, Because my groups are always filled with them. But this time was different 💚  

IOS doll 💞

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @AliBryant thanks hun!! 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

first place in a month. we did it, babes.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Well done to all the winners!👏🏼
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    My favorite looks from this event: 

I didn't get any extra tickets this time and came in 3rd after a couple of gals who used 'em. 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the racquet aka the tb swatter.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    The ticket buyer went all out and I came in second. Really like the racket, even thought I'm not sure I'll be using often.
    This how i styled my new handheld 😍

iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I lost to a ticket buyer with 4 votes. I’m really sad right now... 😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
     Remember when I said I had over a 100 point lead 😅I know so many people have said this already, but it’s incredibly frustrating when I put in so much effort and then someone else just buys tickets, submits a ton of non-theme outfits and wins. I had an average of 48.7 which got me the same prize as 5th place who had an average of 37.8, so it kind of feels like I wasted my time. 
    IOS
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I somehow came in first, no ticket buyers. I got exactly 575 points, I can’t believe how awful some of my looks tanked. I hope next weeks theme is a little different than the last two! I still enjoy these weekly and shorter SYS, but these past two themes were too similar. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!