šŸ—³ļø SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Someone else posted about this recently and the same thing happened to me today- collect your prizes as soon as you can!
    i submitted my 14th look a few minutes before the game ended (almost forgot) and got to 2nd place by 10 points. I collected the prizes as soon as it was over. A few minutes later the screen says I was in 3rd place! The girl who was back to 2nd place had been wearing the same outfit and had the same score for hours and suddenly gained another 10 points?????

So sketchy and weird.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I was first the whole event, was at least 150 points ahead from 2nd place. Now someone that wasnā€™t 5th place got 1st placešŸ˜‚. The funny thing is, between 2nd and 3rd place were also more then 100 points differencešŸ˜‚ so this person must have used a lot of tickets to get first place.

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Came in first, now my doll is ready to beat all the ticket buyers I'll have in my ts groupsĀ 

Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I came in first, yay!! I was first all event but usually a ticketbuyer emerges and kicks me out of first place but not this time!! I ended up with 690 points, so average at 49,3!!

My friends are not updating so here is a pic with my doll modelling the event items!

I think that the racket would seem less agressively held if the arm was bent like the wineglass pose and the racket was resting on the shoulder.

Here are my lowest and highest scores:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I stg whenever I decide I don't care about the first prize in TS I win first place.
    Happy to have more gold dye though~
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Yay. Donā€™t care about the dress tho.
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I was coming first in a fair competition and then someone came out of nowhere with a load of tickets in the last few hours. Maybe their votes were still being counted when SYS finished, but that's 2am in the UK and for some reason my husband doesn't like me setting my alarm! So everyone who had been trying hard all weekend got shunted down a place. Nice.Ā 
    Image result for tennis drop racket gif
    The suggestion of buying as many tickets as you like to get the earnables but only your top 14 looks counting towards T$ seems to be a good compromise.Ā 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts

Mission accomplished.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2019
    After this flop fest that was the Country Club SYS, all my looks FLOPPED!!!
    My looks only got scores from 26 to 33... Expect for ym 1st look that got 36 x.x
    And i came in the wooping 12th place on my TS group x.xĀ 
    I just really wanted the freackin tennis racketĀ  :'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I payed for 7 tickets just for a simple white dress šŸ™ƒ. Sometimes I hate being competitive because the other ticket buyer really gave me a comepetition.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    AliBryant said:
    PS @Rikk I like that you dyed those flower earrings, they look cute almost white! I was looking all over for earrings for an all white look earlier and had nothing to wear.
    Thank you! Dyeing themĀ definitely filled a little gap in my wardrobe. I did experience a little glitch with them though ā€” they were visible from my list of looks on the SYS page but the earrings disappeared when I checked my look on the Trendsetters page. I tried restarting but they were still missing.

I donā€™t know if they were visible to voters or not! I donā€™t know if itā€™s a dyed item glitch or not. Just a heads-up!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

My last look bombed and I ended up 2nd place by only 5 points

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Ooof you disagree my post just because I use tickets in order to get first place? It feel like ticket buyer are not part of this community at all. After I made public that I gonna buy tickets, the like/agree ratio on my comments has gone downhill. Should just shut my mouth next time if I gonna use ticket or not, some of my business I can't share with publics at all and ticket buying is one of them.Ā 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @KathrineKapelli love that ideaĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Tyranda said:
    Ooof you disagree my post just because I use tickets in order to get first place? It feel like ticket buyer are not part of this community at all. After I made public that I gonna buy tickets, the like/agree ratio on my comments has gone downhill. Should just shut my mouth next time if I gonna use ticket or not, some of my business I can't share with publics at all and ticket buying is one of them.Ā 
    You get disagreed if you complain about tickets too so there's no winning. I'm just tired of losing to dolls who don't even try šŸ˜©šŸ˜© My ticket buyer was in casual wear/jeans most of the event. If someone were to use tickets but dress well and be on theme it wouldn't bother me as much. I just don't get why, if they don't have enough clothes to work with, waste money on tickets when they could be buying k-stars and adding to the wardrobe. Mine bought at least 2 packs because she had a huge lead but I'm assuming didn't score well because of how she dressed. Then I caught up to her and she used another pack. So much money!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Tyranda I know itā€™s hard, but try not to let the disagree reactions get you down. Donā€™t be afraid t) speak your mind. People hit the disagree button because itā€™s safe. Itā€™s anonymous. Ā Iā€™m sorry if you feel you have to hide your feelings or reactions. Ā Unless you cheat, you have nothing to feel bad about. Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I held 1st from day one until around the last hour and a half of the event. Then a ticket buyer took 1st and I ended in a disappointing 2nd.... sigh. Hereā€™s my high/low scores and me styling the racket.

@Rikk, the same thing happened to me a few SYS ago when I dyed the earrings below, but I didnā€™t take a screenshot after the SYS ended.

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Rikk the same thing happened to me with the same earrings dyed!!Ā 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas it appears that at least 3 users have had issues with dyed earrings showing up in our SYS looks. We can see them on our doll in our submitted looks, but they disappear in trendsetters. We arenā€™t sure if the voters are seeing the dyed earrings. Not sure if you knew about this issue but just wanted to put it on your radar! I am on IOS btw
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @jhabs @Rikk We'll look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Rikk the same thing happened to me with the same earrings dyed!!Ā 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas it appears that at least 3 users have had issues with dyed earrings showing up in our SYS looks. We can see them on our doll in our submitted looks, but they disappear in trendsetters. We arenā€™t sure if the voters are seeing the dyed earrings. Not sure if you knew about this issue but just wanted to put it on your radar! I am on IOS btw
    We will look into this -- thank you for letting us know.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    This was a decent SYS, but a little too similar to the last one to fully enjoy. But I had a very chill group and was able to get first! Unfortunately, I was the only doll in my group to get the last earnable (which I love btw!). I'm especially happy with my highest scoring look because it's my favorite dress which typically scores poorly

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Also, on the subject of glitching dyes, I saw this in the voting booth yesterday. It makes me nervous to submit dyed items

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some of you have seen an issue with dyed earrings in Show Your Style. We checked the game and discovered that only happens in the Trendsetters screen. If you dyed the item, other players will see it on the voting screen.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Guess who is winning the match?
    @thelifeofRaeRae @TrashleyKKH @katiealexandraa

PM to add
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Naimonster @TrashleyKKH @thelifeofRaeRae looks like we all went to the same plastic surgeon to get our noses done šŸ˜…. Everyone looks amazing, thoughā€”hella worth it!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Naimonster @TrashleyKKH @thelifeofRaeRae looks like we all went to the same plastic surgeon to get our noses done šŸ˜…. Everyone looks amazing, thoughā€”hella worth it!
    YESĀ šŸ˜… I love our nose jobs! <3Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    The Sisterhood of Travelling Nose Jobs!Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I promise I donā€™t look for trouble, but it finds me ā€”sorry. Not sure who to address this to @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas, thisĀ didnā€™t affect my score or gameplay but I wanted to report in case. I submitted ticket #1 then ticket # 2 almost a hour later but prior to receiving the score for ticket 1(look #1). This somehow caused the ticket #ā€™s to get out of sequence. I only had the 14 free tickets and didnā€™t purchase any. I thought it would re-adjust later but it never did. Looks # 0 & look #2 are the same submission that shouldā€™ve registered as look # 1. Iā€™m on iPhone X iOS. If you need my ID I can send a pm. ThanksĀ