🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ooooooohhhh Very nice and cute 💗💗
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    evilhag said:
    80s fashion: doing the most even when they absolutely should not have. 
    I don't know, have you seen early 2000's fashion?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    TS inspo

iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Earnables: I can live without the dress, the purse is cute.
    TS: I kinda like the outfit but it reminds me of '70s fashion 🤔
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I really like the earnables, about the TS I can live without the hair and I wanna see the jumpsuit with different hair 🤔
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I want the TS jumpsuit so baaaaaad! I don't really care about the earnables are meh. And thank God I don't like the TS hair otherwise I would be so stress to get 1st.

I know nothing about the 80's so this theme will be interesting
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    We’ve had so many casual SYS please mix it up we’ve said it a few times we’re tired of these difficult themes that are causing ticket buying by those with small wardrobes. You have to do themes that are going to be more inclusive. My current game is about a year and a half old and I still barely have anything to use for this. This is what causes ticket buyers. At least switch the themes up more than just casual in slightly different ways. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I love the lv hat bag inspired bag! The striped dress is like a modern version of last SYS dress. 

TS items are giving me country singer at the CMA awards show. I love the blue jumpsuit! The hair is okay
    IOS Player 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Earnable: the dress is vv cute and I really hope I get it 💗 The bag however reminds me of a handheld version of the bag from a few weeks ago 
    TS: I like the blue outfit but not too much. And I’m not a fan of the hair. don’t hate me, please. 🙅🏼‍♀️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @evilhag Looking back into the early 2000, who’s bright idea was to pair short skirt with a flared denim jeans ?? 🤷‍♀️ 
    IOS Player 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I love it all!!! Bummed I probably won’t get the coat dress, very nervous about fitting the theme. Fingers crossed I get the TS suit, I really really like it. Need to dye my polka dot outfit asap 😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I really like the trendsetters outfit!!! The earnable bag is cute too!!! I’m going to really struggle with this theme... these are some looks I could think of (big hair, tight sequins, hoop earrings and loud colours) but I’m not sure how on-theme they really are. Doubt any will pull the votes in either haha!! I think the voting booth will be fun this weekend 😂

Does anyone have any suggestions for items I could buy from the closet to help in this event? 😇  thanks in advance x

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @soundspretty The early 2000s were worse than the 80s. I get nervous everytime I see an article about the "early aughts" coming back. 
    Platform: Android

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Kinda thought the earnables would help more with being on theme.. The trendsetters jumpsuit looks like it would be nice with different hair!
    edit: actually, the flower on the lapel is confusing to me.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I like the earnable but I was expecting a fabulous 80's earnable outfit or hair. The jumpsuit is nice, hope I can get it
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @evilhag Looking back into the early 2000, who’s bright idea was to pair short skirt with a flared denim jeans ?? 🤷‍♀️ 
    I blame Ashley Tisdale for all of it honestly. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh thanks @KalindaKing for the spoilers! I like both outfits a lot and can’t wait to have fun styling some 80s-inspired outfits. I’m also excited to dye the striped dress and bag! Maybe black? So cute.

I’m a bit relieved to see that I don’t like the TS hair very much, so I can just have fun again during this event. 😊
    @Rikk I was totally going to pass on the dress until you mentioned dying it black. Could be cute!
    iOS
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Ohh, I love the bag and TS suit! I don’t really like the hair though, phew, less stress for me! 😁❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Love the earnables and think the ts jumpsuit will look amazing dyed black! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    What do you guys think? I don’t want to buy anything from the wardrobe that I don’t love, so I narrowed it down to these three hairstyles if  I end up buying one for this SYS. Which ones do you guys like?

@Rikk I vote #1, I use it a lot in SYS, can go casual or with gowns!
    iOS
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I wish the TS and SYS were switched. It would be nice to earn items that could help with the SYS during the actual event and not once its over 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    A 80's SYS??? Hmmm idk if ill do good!
    I just hope i can do somehow decent to get the earnable purse and to get the glittery blue jumpsuit <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Now that's a fun theme, totally going with Glam Rock:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Dang I am really regretting not buying those pop up looks now 😂 really not loving the theme or the prizes. The TS hair is especially fug and ugh to more brown.