⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    A special rare 100 k-star prize in throwback boxes because the grind is hard and  exhausting for a literal pair of shoes, so it would be nice to possibly get k-stars.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    When we max out a relationship the partner should pay for the dates from there on out. You can update the max points for it.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    • CURVES
    • MORE CURVES
    • AND CURVES
    I really wish that my doll would look like some doll-ish version of Monica Bellucci lol 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I would love to see better coordinated event/kollection prizes with the SYS event of the week. This way we get to collect and use them right away....
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited August 2019
    - Add krews like what we used to have in KkG
    - Krew goals
    - More ways to earn diamonds 
    - Make it possible for us to favorite items in our closest 
    - And last but not least PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TICKET SITUATION IN OUR SYS EVENTS
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited August 2019
    - Add eyes/lips to the “get this outfit” list in SYS
    - More SYS diamonds! Add them as earnables, as top 5 trendsetters rewards, for voting, whatever 
    - A wishlist for the closet, it would be awesome if we could add items purchasable with diamonds to it too
    - Add a “favourites” section to the closet (i.e. Everything/My Items/Favourites) 
    - Have an option to put your phone on silent when you don’t feel like taking phone calls from Simon/Maria/Kim/etc. I want to play 2-3 story lines at a time, not have 30 quests and completely forget what stories I’m halfway through. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    Cardi b in the game as a vip contact 
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

The loading screen tip about paying K-stars to get results faster for SYS is outdated and should get fixed (unless we're getting the old SYS back?).

• Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Also, I'm not sure if this has been fixed already, but when my sister stared playing the game, I immediately gifted her some clothes, but by doing that we automatically got a romantic relationship! I immediately broke up with her, 'cause incest is not okay, but it bothered me so much that she was my ex now. I contacted Glu about it, but sadly they couldn't do anything about it... I didn't make the same mistake twice when my other sister started playing KKH, you have to make sure to do a gig with them first so that they become a professional contact!

• AnnaMeiiAnnaMeii Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    SYS group Male dolls together in their own TS groupings. Its not like they try for the same prizes, right? Being the #2 female in my group behind that guy in 1st to lose the cute dress  to a GUY doll?!  I dont think it's a fair fight.

Any or all of the following:
    Red dye
    Brown dye
    White dye
    Tan dye

Dye tabs on outfits/items (or some form of easy indicator that we own dyed versions of an item)

Business menu to manage available jobs

And some SYS theme (dress down event) suggestions:
    *Backyard BBQ 
    *Drive-in movie
    *Laundry day/ spring cleaning (HaHa... just for fun, we can wear the dregs of our closets that we never get to use!)
    *Orchard Harvest Date (think apple picking... the pie and cider handhelds would be fun)
    * Yacht brunch ( swimwear beachwear luncheonwear, all in one theme!)
    *Autumn Hiking
    *Yoga class/ Jazzercize /zumba  (ok glu can come up with a cute name, but you get the idea.... use those leggings, dolls!)

Thanks for considering these 😁
    We have some cardi b haters I guess😂😂😂
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    When you go to your friends contact list, add a button underneath the gift button that says “get this look”. Then we can buy items our friends are wearing and don’t have to wait for a SYS event. 
    I play on iOS 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I really wish we had the option to decline gigs from Simon. I just called 6 calls from him in 20 minutes all for new storyline gigs when I already have so many to work on. Atleast let us delay them so we can catch up, it makes me not want to do them.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    can we have new poses please 
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
    Can we have like a trading shop where we can exchange cash for k-stars ex...
    Please, PLEASE don’t promote items like this bag if it can not be earned, you can not get our hopes up for something like this and make it a giftbox. I’m very disappointed right now 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    When traveling to a different location via plane or car, there should be a grey star for a gig you can start there, a blue star for a gig that’s already started there, and a heart for a date that’s been started there. It’s easier to keep track of gigs in case players get lost and easier to navigate the travel menu.
    iOS platform
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited August 2019
    1. Given how expensive the jet and cars are, I think they should be tappable. They cost far more stars than pets to acquire, so it isn’t logical otherwise. The pilot could also be tappable once daily as well, because otherwise there’s no reason for him to even be there (well, other than to virtually fly the plane, but virtual air travel is pretty foolproof in terms of safety).

2. Currently there is no incentive for purchasing the insanely expensive furniture; the accomplishment bar for mine already maxed out back when I only had two partially furnished homes. I’ve purchased like five more properties since, and received no benefit from buying a $60,000 couch and 90 star bed, so I logically stopped. There should be an accomplishment bar for purchasing furniture that is commensurate with the number of properties.  

3. A wish list, encompassing items from both the kloset and the SYS diamonds, of what we want to purchase so we can keep track of how much more money/stars/diamonds we need to earn for each item we are saving up for (and just to even remember everything we’ve been wanting to get, since the volume of items is so massive).

4. A way to “recycle” or donate all the crappy old clothes we don’t want in our kloset. It could even be part of the game; you donate your clothing to charity and if it’s at a certain volume, you’ll receive stars or something in exchange. After all, celebs donate their clothes to charity all the time. 😋

5. A calendar/system for our businesses. It’s really overwhelming otherwise; I’m having to use my real life calendar to keep track, and I’m not even close to owning all the businesses yet (but don’t want to purchase another until I can actually Keep Up With (TM) the ones I already have).

6. Provide every player with the opportunity to earn 20 stars/day by watching ads. Providing a substantial benefit to some players and not others is really absurd and how you lose customers. In fact, it’s the only reason I canceled my Silver VIP Subscription. 

7.* Oh, and a visit to my home from Kourtney Kardashian; I feel like we’d get along well. Thanks, Glu! 

And as for Kourtney:

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @AliBryant I totally agree this is one of my favorite hair styles but I haven’t bought it because the clip is pink and I can’t dye it 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    edited August 2019
    Oh, a fun SYS event could be something like “Jet Setter” or “Around the World” or something, and the earnable prizes could be things we don’t have, like luxury luggage and maybe even some cute souvenirs, for example.

I’d also love if the TS prizes were actually reflective of fashion staples from completely different cultures (for example, couture sari or kimono for women; kilts and bagpipes for men!); we are sorely lacking in anything non-westernized or just non-American in general, and that’s a boring approach to fashion.

Background could literally just be an airport or the jet, and even so I assume people would figure it out much quicker than they did the art exhibit, for example, because almost everyone has been in an airport or at least knows what traveling consists of, whereas a ton of people playing KKH have never even heard of a country club, much less dressed for, or attended, one.

And let’s be real, very wealthy people don’t sit around playing KKH; they’re too busy living the reality of luxury to be enticed by a virtual one.

Basically, I think some of the SYS themes are too “American” and/or activities only individuals within an upper SES class would regularly, or ever, engage in. If the themes are more generalizable to everyone, then people can be much more creative with regard to showing personal style.

Otherwise, every week is one long gown parade, accompanied by a 15-page thread of us whining about it.

So choose your poison, Glu! (And pick me because I’m particularly toxic and don’t deal well with rejection).  Just kidding. Maybe. Please and thanks :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Also: Thank you for actually providing a suggestion thread, and having taken many into consideration and/or action in the past. It’s much appreciated as a consumer, and it’s far more interactive (and therefore engaging) for the actual players when we have an active say in the trajectory of the game.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I know it might be a lot in terms of game coding but I think it’d be so cute if our dolls could chew gum and blow bubbles. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I think it woul be mutch more fair if on Trendsetter were separated by guy Trendsetters and girls Trendsetters, because i find it messy when boys and girls are mixed into groups and that way some people cant earn prizes!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I might be alone here but I’d love SYS to alternate from midweek then to weekend every other week! I find it so hard to play SYS at the weekend! A midweek one would be nice too! 
    edited September 2019
    I’ll be damned. Look what decided to go away my f#%*!ing videos right after I bought this😡😡 I only had 5 videos per day so it didn’t matter but holy shit I have 0, ZERO, the big O. GLU you can’t be doin this I am so ANGRY... so if you could fix this I’ll be good. But now I’m just disappointed and disgusted that I put my money into this.😡😡😡 so can someone please fix this?