🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk you goddess! Thank you so much! 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I feel like a chicken with my head cut off running through the closet trying to find stuff to wear and looking for last minute kash outfits 🥴

Ty @Rikk for the help! Been feeling a bit clueless...
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,360 Posts
    @Rikk thanks for the inspo! I defenetly need some!
    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @Rikk thanks so much! I normally don't spend many stars for sys but I needed a couple more looks and wasn't sure which ones to go with. I will most likely wait to see what the voting booth looks like before buying, but I am thinking the neon skirt and cheetah outfit are the ones I'll end up going with. Thanks again doll!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,177 Posts
    I didn't want to spend kstars until the VIP weekend, but I thought I should at least get the hair from the "Fiercer Things" storyline since it's perfect for the theme.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Ok, so I literally know anything about the 80s 😂 I don’t want to spend k stars since I don’t like the prizes that much, any thoughts or suggestions? 😊
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 755 Posts
    Feedback would be appreciated as I’m not an 80s or 90 girl! I’m so confused 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    @Rikk LOL at that skirt with the huge frill on the bottom! Also didn't you once say you hated this dress? Finally a use for it!  :D

iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    @pilirositolam i think those are great! all of those hairstyles work well. My faves are look 2, 7, 9 and 12.

iOS
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,545 Posts
    @AliBryant its ugliness transcends space and time...but the 80s were a very ugly time for the most part so I might take it there 😂
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,240 Posts
    I just want to say that I am OBSESSED with this theme!! I am obsessed with the 70s and 80s in general though. Hands down my absolute favorite SYS theme yet, no question. I can’t wait!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Me too @VampireBarbie! I’m excited 😊 I think I’m also going to try the rock-and-roll route like @Vats and see what happens! I have no idea what to expect.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,942 Posts
    My doll is bummed she doesn't but have appropriate leg warmers but is totally ready for her Flashdance gig 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Every week, the day before SYS starts, you can find me furiously dyeing my entire wardrobe to avoid spending k-stars 😂
    My biggest worry is I know what the 80s look like, but will voters get my Mariah Carey, Molly Ringwald, Madonna looks?

IOS

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 573 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so very much for your inspiration 😍 I think I’ll be referring back to that photo a lot!!!!! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • evilhagevilhag Experienced Member Registered Users 786 Posts
    I’m already stressed. This is gunna be my looks  
    Luckily I only love the first earnable! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    While I enjoy creating crazy 80s looks for my doll, I have a feeling the votes will just go to gowns or pretty. I'm not crazy about the earnables though anyway. I like the jumpsuit, but forget that flower... it went from interesting vegas show to clown by adding the flower. I wish they'd ditch it. The TS hair is all over the place but I'm glad because I likely won't get it anyhow.

I was young in the 80s but dressed my barbies in their best 80s gear! It was all neons, power suits, dark makeup w red lips & nails, nylons, chunky plastic jewelry, paint splattered jeans, all jean looks & jean jackets, leggings & pumps, lots of colored socks & high tops, & big crazy curly hair! I'm hoping to use lots of fun 80s hair... hopefully 80s actually gets the votes.

Heres a few of my inspo pics. All jean w spandex & pumps and her cute 80s bear, my version of Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love.. she just needs a white guitar instead of the purse. Power dress w chunky red jewelry/accessories, & my fav the paint splattered dress with color all over the place.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    What kind of gold box is this? For real 🙄
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    icechic said:
    While I enjoy creating crazy 80s looks for my doll, I have a feeling the votes will just go to gowns or pretty. I'm not crazy about the earnables though anyway. I like the jumpsuit, but forget that flower... it went from interesting vegas show to clown by adding the flower. I wish they'd ditch it. The TS hair is all over the place but I'm glad because I likely won't get it anyhow.

I was young in the 80s but dressed my barbies in their best 80s gear! It was all neons, power suits, dark makeup w red lips & nails, nylons, chunky plastic jewelry, paint splattered jeans, all jean looks & jean jackets, leggings & pumps, lots of colored socks & high tops, & big crazy curly hair! I'm hoping to use lots of fun 80s hair... hopefully 80s actually gets the votes.

Heres a few of my inspo pics. All jean w spandex & pumps and her cute 80s bear, my version of Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love.. she just needs a white guitar instead of the purse. Power dress w chunky red jewelry/accessories, & my fav the paint splattered dress with color all over the place.

I like how you included the Kare Bear, I thought of how I'd be able to fit that into the theme as well. I *really* should've bought that Leah Thompson in Howard The Duck hair when I could've *bangs head*
    IOS

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,387 Posts
    anyone remember stirrup pants?  lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
     Question- do the items earned during SYS or Trendsetters count towards the achievements? (Like top of the world, the hair achievement, etc) 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I had a go...I’m a 90s girl so please forgive me if I’ve gone totally off track 😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,796 Posts
    @jhabs I got the shoes achievement after getting one of the TS shoes. So, yes? Maybe some confirmations from mod or Glu staff. 
    IOS Player 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @Naimonster and I are already ready for the Decades Mixer: 

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,639 Posts

I was searching around on pintrest and this is what i came up with 😐 I personally have problem with old fashion things 😂 Not everything but things like velvet, padded shoulders and flare jeans 😱🥵🤯😭 But i like colors so i think i maybe will go for more colorful or grunge rocky looks with the 2 April fools hair we got. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98