⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 8/30/19 - 5⭐Professional Working through Labor Day!

Comments

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I like the earnable dress. The shoes are nice but I don’t get why the nail polish is lime green, we don’t have much lime green clothing to match with it. 

GB items are not my style except the purse is nice.

Another thing I don’t understand is why we are getting this collection this week. We already got a new one last weekend so I thought we would get this next weekend during vip. I would have loved that collection but I’m not taking any spins because I’m saving for vip event. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I like the earnable shoes and dress. GB items, I can live without them. I love everything in that kollection but I can't spend any more kstars, I might just take one spin and hopefully get something nice.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I like the earnables except the hair. And for some reason, I can't view the GB items or the Kollection. It's just an empty square box. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the earnables but as a long hair lover I don’t like the hair, but it’s fine I already imagine other dolls like @Rikk rocking it..
    I’m not gonna chase the GB as I don’t love them but I hope I’ll get the jacket or the purse..
    the kollection it’s cute but I can live without it 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    the earnables are cute but I’m not crazy about the hair and the lime green toenails are throwing me off a bit

I honestly think the gb items are pretty fug and I don’t see myself using anything besides the purse

kollection is ok

overall this weekend’s items are pretty meh to me but I think what would make me like everything more is if the toenail polish wasn’t connected to the shoes and the rings in the kollection weren’t connected to the clutch... it just makes it seem like we have less options of what to pair them with if we don’t like mixing colors/metals
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I love that the lollipop is held like that! Love that we can show off our pretty finger nails! :) I also love the clutch with rings!! Thank you for that! The kollection is so beautiful, wow.

I like the earnable shoes and dress - not a fan of the hair, but it could be fun.

I LOVE separates, but these kind of are a let down. Not very fun or colorful, but I will take separates when I can get them! The hair in the GB is super fun. I have the clutch in black so that is not a necessity for me. 

@KalindaKing can we see what the shoes/toes look like dyed? I thought the shoes would be the same color as the toes
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    The GB bag is too similar to the one from our last Kollection ,from only 2 weeks ago, for me to want it ! They’re both small handhelds 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Earnables. Love it, is that a minty green pedicure on the shoes 😍? The whole outfit is very young starlet going to VMAs! But is there a secret House of CB collab I am not aware of ? Maybe Glu can get them to do a capsule collection with KKH. 

GB. Meh. Not sure if I am liking the outfit. The suit have an oversized fit which look great with a shorter bob like the inspiration. Having it fitted to our doll lost all the cool factor and the hair with bang is great but not with this outfit.  The bag is basically the grey-silver version of the black bag in kloset. 

The Kollection. Oooooo, then you reel me in with this gorgeous-ness. I love the dress that @AliBryant suggested more than my Zendaya outfit, which is gorgeous as well. But that clutch with rings is 🔥!!!!  Love the lollipop 🍭 too! I might have to get everything ! Bye bye kstars. 
    IOS Player 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I would like the toe nail polish option better if it was more like the nail polish options. I personally prefer my mani and pedi match and I am unsure of how that is possible when changing toe polish is only possible with dye, especially since they are neon green to begin with and I am not sure how well it will look dyed.  I also agree that the rings/clutch, sandals/toe polish etc would be better seperated than paired together so we could use whenever we want.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I'm very into suits so i'm kiiinda happy about the giftbox, but really the cut of Kim's suit was what made it so nice so. Kinda took something great and made it a little worse. And since the bag is just a recolour, i think kim's sunglasses would've been better instead.
    Earnables, i- guess the hair could be used in the 80's SYS and never again? I can't really see the pedicure and the dress is just generic fast fashion to me.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Abbeymae the clutch totally looks like this one in the closet

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    the kollection is adorable!!!!!!   and the lollipop!!!!!!  yay!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh it is the clutch from the kloset, simply rendered a different color. At least it is a color that we don't have as dye but considering we have the option to dye handhelds now, the bag should be changed. I would guess since we have a gold dye that some time in the future we would have silver dye. And if that is the case, that bag should be changed. It would look more like the inspo if it was shorter and wider. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I think there's been a lot of suggested handheld posts but since both the SYS and GB bags this week are super similar to/recolours of other in game bags, should we post more bag inspo?
    It's bizarre to include a recolour now that we have dye.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @AmandaMKkh! I really love the earnable hair and can’t wait to wear it! It gives me kind of rockabilly vibes and I’m always here for a unique short hairstyle 💕

I was so excited when Kalinda said we could change the colors with dye! Can’t wait to see how it looks!

If you try the kollection, let us know what order you get the items in! I’m not super excited about it but I like the clutch of course 💕
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I don’t really like the earnables that much, but will still grind for it. At least till I get the dress. The gift box items are hideous ( sorry not sorry ), that’s a good thing though. Means I can splurge on the new Kollection. That’s the only one thing that I am excited about for this weekend. 😍😘💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m excited to see the shoes dyed, and the earnable dress looks like these ones 
    But without sleeves. But these dresses always do good in SYS for me, so I’m excited to earn it. As for the hair and GB items, not for me. The kollection is super cute and I had good weekday boxes so I’ll probably take a couple spins. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    The Kollection is stunning - I’ll have a couple of spins on that.
    Not a fan of gift boxes or earnables. I like the idea of nail polish changes with sandals but I literally cannot see it on my phone screen 😂
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I really like the earnable dress! Those kollections look so cute, too bad that I really  have to save some kstars. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Personally not a huge fan of the items this week. I like the earnable dress, but that is about it. I do like the orange kollection hair/dress and lollipop, but I'll be waiting for a VIP.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited August 2019
    The earnable dress and shoes are cute at best, the hair is not quite my thing.
    The GB hair is nice, I like the short fringe but not worth chasing, the suit so plain and 100% not worth spending 100's of K-stars trying to chase?? Who came up with these incredibly boring items??? Seeing the original suit makes it so much more infuriating because Kim's look was all about the interesting silhouette, so which person working on these designs was like hmm let's just recreate your dad's old raggedy suit. I stg is there anyone on the design team that even remotely understands fashion???
    The Kollection acceptable but only if we get a quinceanera themed SYS because who in their right mind would wear those dresses to any other event.

I'm getting severely annoyed at how low effort all the items seem lately.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Totally agree with you @charlottegold.
    Android
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I really like the earnables thank yeez that are earnables and not in the GB ✨

The GB prizes are horrible, I love the hair and hope I can get it but the suit is awful I dont think its well made and the oversize is not flattering on the doll, so thats a hard pass for me. 

The kollection is not my style so I will pass on it, but its cute and the handhelds are pretty
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    i don't like earnable hair, maybe instead of hair a gem would be better
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    What is this game’s obsession with green nail polish? We have FOUR shades of green polish for fingers, and it took forever for them to add one shade of classic red. And now we finally get polish for toes and it’s lime green??? Why not a nice red or pink? I much prefer the shoes without the green polish TBH. In my opinion, there should be way more shades of pinks and reds for polish than there are greens.  
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Just wanted to copy this over in case someone missed it in the original thread: