⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 8/30/19 - 5⭐Professional Working through Labor Day!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @AmeliaKKH We checked that the dyes are working properly on iOS and Android. It was probably the internet connection for everyone affected. Sorry about that!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I got the bag in my free box and I am really happy as it is the only item from the 4 that I really love. It is gorgeous in gold too ! The shoes pedicure is really subtle. I wish it is neon bright. Like neon pink, purple and blue if dyes are applied. I am really surprised how much I like the dress, it is slinky and gorgeously hugs the body. 

I went with the Kollection. 😂 it was 
    K-stars - Lollipop - Dress - Energy - Bag - Bundle - Hair. Since I would not pay 100+ kstars for 10 black dyes, I finished this weekend event. 

I am really happy with my items this weekend ! The team did a great job on this items! I hope there will be more items of this calibre. Good luck to all the dolls especially for the SYS.
    IOS Player 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Won the hair in my free gift box. Personally I’m not a fan so I’m not really happy with it.
    Something that really upsets me is my palette.
    2 event items, 4 daily gift box items, k-stars and energy.
    Considering the only thing I actually wanted was the purse - which is not even in the gift box - I’m pretty annoyed.
    When is Glu gonna start putting all event items in the gift box? I can’t imagine how annoyed I’d be if I had won one of those stupid daily gift box items. 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Only 2 GB items ?!?! Anyways I put the top with the skirt+boot combos and you can’t even see the skirt so it looks so business-y and chic 💗
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Not gonna lie, this one hurt my feelings 🥴

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Got the purse and then the kstars! The thought of spending 70 on energy is cringeeeee.
    This extended weekend stuff is BS 😂 I can’t believe I have to do more than 2 8 hour shoots just to open the damn gift box 😂😂
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Can't believe my luck this weekend! The only GB item I wanted was the hair and I got it in my free box

I love all the Kollection items so I decided to take a couple spins despite the fact that I need to save for VIP and I got the dress and then stars

I don't want to push my luck so now it's just grinding, but I'm so happy with how the event started! Getting items (as opposed to energy or dye) makes me excited to play 
    @soundspretty double edged sword... I’d rather spend 30 for energy than over 80 which is where I’m at now.... it always sucks getting energy first but at least it was the lowest kstar price possible?? 😬
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This hasn't been a good day for me in the game...
    I got the top in my free GB, that was ok

Took a spin on the kollection and I got black dye. I like black dye but I'm still waiting for the day when I'll get the bundle in my first spin like so many other dolls do. It's never happened to me 

Then I prepared my next submission for the SYS event, knowing I still had a couple of minutes to earn the free ticket but I totally forgot and when my look was ready I hit submit and spent one of the tickets I had from the android glitch

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Dear diary,

It finally happened.

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited August 2019
    This Kim inspired look really suits me. I bet it will help me in the future...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing is that a hint?

My feelings on business theme

iOS
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

iOS platform
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited August 2019
    never mind got 40 stars in my free box 💓
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Business attire??? Okay cool gowns it is. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Omg noo please just give us a sys with gowns so that we can take a well desserved break😂
    What are the point a needed for each earnable ? I can’t remember and I can’t be bothered to check anywhere 😂😂
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @Abbeymae all i know is that the GiftBox is 50 and for the shoes is 200! The rest idk D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Black Dye on my free GiftBox *sigh*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma thanks !! I’m just so confused and I can’t be bothered with tech hair 😂
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited August 2019

Anyone else’s videos not working? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @KalindaKing a sys hint before Vip 😍 god bless you 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

OOH what if the theme is something like “momager” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    @soundspretty @SisSnappedLikeThanos @JasmineKKH the three office reaction gifs back to back??? I stan 👌👌👌