⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 8/30/19 - 5⭐Professional Working through Labor Day!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I have three outfits for business attire theme lol 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I just got home from 3 weeks of holidays, only to find out that the next SYS theme is going to be work related. I want to cryyyyy 😭 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Hopefully it can be a work sys where we all can end up wearing gowns (like every other sys)😂😂
    Does anyone know what's the last level on the shoe addict achievement? I'm about to finish shoe addict 11.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @dpeters Well usually addiction is 12 steps, so I assume you have one more to go. 

😬 I realize that wasn't helpful.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @dpeters i’m currently on shoe addict 15. All about the swag and top of the world max out at 15, so my guess would be shoe addict does too but I guess I’m not 100% sure
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @LostInAnImage I definitely wasn't expecting that lol! Thanks for the laugh!

@mikaylachimo thank you so much! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I have really bad cramps and dont feel like getting up ever again so hopefully I'll be able to finish the event😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @ValerieGray will a heating pad help?  warm tea or beverage can help.  If you're into holistic-ish stuff try to tighten up the muscle like a wall and push back when the cramp starts.  It's helped me with leg cramps and other pains.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts

Took a spin at the kollection after seeing so many people get the bundle! I can’t believe I actually got it in one try after being done dirty by every other kollection 😭
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I finally got to my free box and I’m actually really thrilled with my pick! 

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you for the tips! I'm using a heating pad and drinking some tea💞
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @charlottegold I love how you styled those pants!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Thank you so much @EmCharlotte! I was really surprised with how versatile they are! The black belt helps a ton.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    As soon as Kalinda posted the spoilers I thought to myself this hair was made for you @Rikk
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    This weekend event was weird because when I saw the spoilers, I was relieved that I don’t need anything from the GB lol Then I decided that I really like the purse (it dyes better than the kloset one) and the hair. So because of that little chase, I ended up with all the items lol I really like the suit separated though, so I’m glad I have it! And even more after reading Kalinda’s hint 😂

The kollection is beautiful, I love all the items but unfortunately I didn’t get the hair because I’d have to do a spin worth over 100 kstars with the risk of getting energy so that’s not gonna happen. Maybe during some VIP in the future!

I also finished the event last night. The shoes are super cute dyed black (I used them in first set of pics), the dress is a bit similar to the ones we already got, but I still like it. The hair though... no one will ever catch my doll wearing that wig, lets just say that 😂

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @soundspretty, I like that it’s so different than the other hairstyles I have in the curly/cropped section :)
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just got the dress, I’m not sure if I should finish the event because that hair looks really bad on my doll 😂 it’s been quite a busy weekend for me but I realized that it finishes on Monday, so I’m on a dilemma here lol
    ps. I got the Zendaya dress on my first spin ✌🏽 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I decided to take a spin on the Kollection, when I actually had to safe some k-stars, hoping that I could maybe have a bit of luck getting the bundle or the yellow dress. I guess my luck is just gone. 🤦‍♀️ But I do like the earnable dress though. 

Playing on IOS.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Oops.... Dixie and her friends clearly went to the same hair stylist. 

@judithkkh  Dixie  @ChicCharlotte  @webra

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
     So I got the bundle on the first  spin 😍👏🏻
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    I was really not planning to play this kollection but all these “bundle on first try 😍” posts had me feeling lucky!

... I was not lucky 🤣

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I was hoping to get the kollection cause I love the clutch and I got a candy, ummm I don’t like the lollipop and thats what I get?? :(((
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love this dress 😍

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️