🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I love your looks @charlottegold . Im in love with the colourful thing thats going on. Im running out of colour things to wear😂. And my pink dye os finished😓. I swear I will dye everything pink😂
    @rissarissarissa I love love the pink and yellow look😻😻
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Omg @Scarletkkh thank you! Your looks are so inspiring to me!! I am having fun using a lot of colors as well, and I wish I had more dye too 😂
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    LostInAnImage thanks for letting me know! Maybe I'll dye the pants and go for a more glam look, or use other pants... who knows with this theme!!
    Scarletkkh thank you, love that blue and pink look so much!
    charlottegold that last orange and silver one is so original, glad it did well
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
    edited August 2019

Im thinking about doing 80's prom for my next look. I recently dyed this dress pink. Ive seen some inspo, and it looks like the dress is kind of 80's. So i think ill be creating a colourful look around this dress. @charlottegold I think we need more bright dye😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Scarletkkh

With a more 80s updo and a corsage, I think you can pull it off. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH thank you so much for the inspo. I looove that look. Look 7 is now in voting so I can only do look 8 in a few hours but im sure gonna use that dress now after seeing your inspo😻
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I noticed that we all get at least a score of 40 and below for every SYS. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My recent looks. Look 4 was inspired by @webra and other dolls. 
    IOS Player 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Anyone else have the voting booth empty?

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 1-6. I’m really struggling here...

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH
    Thanks for inviting me, love! 

@HollySisk
    You’re even more beautiful than I thought you were! You remind me of Betty Gilpin from GLOW. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

I’m traveling this weekend so can’t do my usual collages. I’m also a little behind so these are my only looks so far. ~*I love the ‘80s!*~
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    This SYS is a nightmare, everytime I think I killed a look, the votes proves me otherwise. I can't go higher than 35 votes. I tried casual looks, gowns, rock looks, nothing seems to help and I don't wanna spend k-stars on this ugly 80's hair that I will never use again. I just think I'll stop trying for this SYS and wait for the next one.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    I legitimately can’t stop laughing out loud at this ensemble, particularly because my doll very incorrectly thinks she looks super hot in the getup. 

Like, why are the pants so short? And why is the crotch all baggy? And does the flower on the blazer spray water? Is this whole thing a practical joke?
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    When I went to bed I was n.1 in my TS group with an average of only 43 points, but it seemed that all the other dolls were struggling too, then when I woke up a ticket buyer was 150 points ahead, and now she’s still n.1 even if her look hasn’t change in over six hours 🙄 
    I’m disappointed because I love this theme, I was young in the 80’s... and for sure I wasn’t wearing gowns that often! 
    Anyway, here are my latest look 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks 
    I don’t know what I’m doing and if they fit the theme but I’m having fun 💜(and finally using this lipstick, hair and some purple dye)

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @LostInAnImage we have several pants like that. Ever since someone said it looks like we're wearing a diaper I cannot unsee
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 1-8 

I play on iOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @elettrahere I just recommend to submit very glamorous gowns!!
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    This is probably the worst SYS so far. Someone is 800 points ahead (for no reason. The top prize is hideous.) The theme is tough and ppl are pretty much voting for whoever looks prettier; theme be damned. 😂 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Like I’ve said for weeks straight please just give us a gown sys or two so these 8 year olds in the voting booth can be happy and we can take a break from the stress for a week or two.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    cntarr said:
    @CosimoKKH I actually disagree because I don’t know if it’s my sense of style in the game but I haven’t completed a sys the last 3 times and this sys now seems that gowns are the popular vote in this weeks so I personally am submitting gowns and it actually gets good scores so please don’t judge the dolls for submitting gowns and not to be mean or anything but if you had a girl account you would know the pain😂😂
    I agree! It’s more fun to make outfits for the theme, but it’s easier to complete the event if you throw in some gowns. It usually depends on how passionate I am about the theme and what my plans for the weekend are...if I’m busy, I’ll submit whatever scores well! My wardrobe isn’t full of rare VIP/SMC items so I’ll work with what I’ve got 😊 Have fun @cntarr!

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh you are killing this event!! 😍

Finally got a score I am happy with using this outfit! 

Also saw the outfit below in the voting booth and had to buy it (12 diamonds!), has anyone used it in this event and how did it go for you??? 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 7 - 9. Apparently I own a lot of black clothes lol. I'm happy I finally broke 50!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited August 2019
    Korty said:
     I was young in the 80’s... and for sure I wasn’t wearing gowns that often! 
    I grew up in Finland, and because all American high school movies place a ridiculous amount of overemphasis on the prom aspect, I essentially used to imagine a daily ritual of every American teen wading through the crowded hallways with their giant poofy dresses on, trying to rush to homeroom before Prom King and Queen are announced and they inevitably win the big game against the rival football team. 😂
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1