🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Cady22 those were hackers, definitely 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I have for myself that whoever buys tickets has their parents card saved on their cell phone, an adult who works and gives value to their money would not spend that way 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    80s girl group w/ @thelifeofRaeRae @HollySisk @TrashleyKKH 😊

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

I came in first, I don’t love the outfit but the dye and kstars are always appreciated lol

I love this outfit! Super cute

iOS platform
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Hardest Sys event ever and the items aren’t that pretty... From 1st place I went down to 18th place, then the top 10... Just yesterday I started to get decent votes from 40 to 57 so I managed to climb my way up to top 5. There were no ticket buyers in my group till today. One girl decided to buy some for the 1st spot... I am not even mad. I don’t really like anything from this Sys, but the earnable coat might be helpful the next week. Anyway! I came in 4th place after all. Phew, finally this event is over and now I can rest. 😂🙈

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, this is my story: I had submitted 14 looks (13 free tickets and one from the android glitch which I used by mistake) so, considering I was in second place during the entire event with a ticket buyer who was 200 points above me, I decided to use my last free ticket submitting a crazy outfit just for fun. I put on as many items as I could and this happened...
    Really?!

P.S. no one in my TS group was affected by this, I still finished in second place.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    dpeters said:
    So, this is my story: I had submitted 14 looks (13 free tickets and one from the android glitch which I used by mistake) so, considering I was in second place during the entire event with a ticket buyer who was 200 points above me, I decided to use my last free ticket submitting a crazy outfit just for fun. I put on as many items as I could and this happened...
    Really?!

P.S. no one in my TS group was affected by this, I still finished in second place.
    Which proves that the voters had a total of 0 idea about was going on!!!

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @AliBryant thanks for including me! That hairstyle you're wearing is so cute, love it!

@kkh_clarice exactly!

@Rikk I always love your looks, you're so creative!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @kkh_clarice I agree. Just chat to a friend last week and she told me that she found out that her 16 yo daughter was using her credit card to buy stuffs online worth 600 dollars!!! Imagine that. 
    I am a bit lucky as my group this SYS has no ticket buyers. It was a relaxing SYS but I only managed to get 2nd. 

I was inspired by Anna to this look:

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Yay🥳. I woke up 2 times during the night to check if I still have first place🙈. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @pilirositolam Thanks for the vote, doll! It did well! 

I admit the TS items are much better styled separately with a simpler hairdo to let the sparkly suit shine and a simple gown with a big hair ( full of secrets 😂). 

IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I ended up 6th. The first place has 1059 votes... that is so NOT a ticket buyer. I reported it to Kalinda and hope they can do something about it 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got 5th place.

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got 2nd place this time. I had a ticket buyer who showed up in the middle of the event, and by my last look I was just barely able to pass her. I thought I had first secured, but then in the last hour of the event the doll in 3rd used a few tickets to buy her way to the top. I didn’t care about the hair so that’s fine with me. 

With @jaeann @Basak @webra rocking this glitter jumpsuit, I’m sure you can see us a mile away ✨
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @melissakkh enjoy my country! Too bad the weather sucks - hope you have fun anyway 🍝❤️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My doll is sad cause everytime she got the first place she doesn't like the hair 

Android
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    My ranking keeps changing even hours after the event ends. I wake up at 7h00 (SA time) which is 4 hours after the event ends. At 7am I was second. At 8am I was third and now at almost 10am I am in fourth place. Very strange! For all I know I could have been first but no ways am I waking up at 3am to find out! 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Got 5th place! 
    Playing on IOS.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @Rikk I always love your looks, you're so creative!
    Thank you so much! 💕💕
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Rikk sorry you got bumped doll, but I'm glad my terrible opinion of the hair helped you not to feel disappointed! 

And I agree with everything you said. SYS ends at 2am here in England which definitely isn't ideal. And if this upcoming business theme doesn't use an office background when we have multiple offices in the game, then glu really just doesn't give a sh*t! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I was no 1 almost the entire event but two ticket buyers emerged in the last 6 hours and started outbidding each other.... and ofcourse they wore basic outfts... this is so frustrating, I mean we complain over and over again and nothing changes... 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________