⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 8/30/19 - 5⭐Professional Working through Labor Day!

123457Next

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got energy in my free box and thought I’d try again and I got black dye! 😑 Only had two gb items in my palette and they were on the end caps again...I’m sensing a pattern. At least the energy will be put to good use for this weekend, but I actually really started liking the gb hair when I saw it on some people 😭. Really enjoying the nail polish shoes tho! Hopefully, next weekend is better, obviously must save—only one spin on the kollection, only one spin on the kollection...
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    The more I look at the earnable  hair the more I love it😩
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Ryley1e I really wanted the lollipop and got dye :(
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @dpeters hahaha well at least I didn't get the dye or the energy but I don't think I will use the lollipop
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm glad I grinded all the way to the end. I collected the hair and that maxed me out on To Dye For achievement, which paid 12 stars! ⭐
    iOS
    @Ryley1e I've gotten dye in three kollections on a row, that's just sad. You can use the lollipop for Halloween :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    i got super lucky ! First time getting the full collection on the first try 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I decided I’d like the purse so I tried to open another box. Then I got freaking event points and finished the event. So sad rn 😂 30 event points for 40 kstars???????! Criminal. Also why haven’t I seen blue dye in ANY of the weekend boxes? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I decided I’d like the purse so I tried to open another box. Then I got freaking event points and finished the event. So sad rn 😂 30 event points for 40 kstars???????! Criminal. Also why haven’t I seen blue dye in ANY of the weekend boxes? 
    I actually got the purse my free one. I open another and got the hair!  Been a lucky weekend for me after missing that beautiful blue dress a week ago
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The more I look at the earnable  hair the more I love it😩
    bruh whomst disagreed with this? if you dont personally like the hair then just scroll past, no need to try to crush someone elses love of it by disagreeing
    i think the hair would look so cute on u, boo!! go for it! <3
    I’m guessing 12 year-olds or people that act like 12 year-olds...that doesn’t narrow it down as much as I’d like 😂
    Does anyone know if it’s possible to have more than one reality sponsorship/placement deal at the same time? 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    You mean Product placement in our homes? @Rikk No, there's only one at a time. If you decline the offer, you have to wait and grind until you get the next call. 
    Android
    Yes! Thanks @Rumpelstilzchen. I’ve been trying to get that coveted combo of a product placement in a home where I haven’t maxed out the specific reality achievement for that country.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    One more day to grind.  :) Happy Labor Day Dolls.  Happy Monday!  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy Labor Day dolls!
    I finished yesterday and for me this day off from the day feels welcome. The game has become so stressfull with the weekly SYS events that a day off is nice.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I finished the event on Saturday and I've been working on my businesses because I still need so many kstars for VIP and I also have a lot of storylines to finish but I'm taking it slowly, it feels good without the pressure of reaching a certain amount of points.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I decided to procrastinate on opening my gb and here were the results:

For someone who is tired all the time in real life, it is starting to be ironic how much energy I get in the game lol 

edited September 2019
    lmao this forum sometimes
    person 1: I love this!!! it's so cute and i really want it!!! <3

person 2, hiding in the shadows, lurking: HAHAHHA YOU DARE??? LOVE THINGS?? IN M Y PRESENCE??? how dare thee! DIS.AG.REEEEE-
    Evil Laugh Bye GIF - EvilLaugh Bye GIFs
    like i've defended use of the disagree button in the past but this is ridiculous! someone loving something that you personally don't is totally fine!
    OMG you chose exactly the right gif for what I imagine the inner monologue/temperament of those people must be like 😂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    After a busy weekend, I finished the event, I’m not a big fan of the hair, probably because I don’t know how to style it 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Styling inspo 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited September 2019
    That hair looks great on you @Carol Davida! I love the way you dyed the Korkov bags 😊
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk tysm doll 🙂🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I wanted this bundle SO BADLY! Like, more than I’ve ever wanted any other before. Then I stupidly tried again today and spent 70 stars only to receive 50 energy. So now I don’t have stars anymore to purchase items for the SYS event. And, I’ve thus far spent 150 kstars and have nothing but one lollipop to show for it. Uuuuugfghhhh

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1