2019 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019

I love <removed>, the cool boots and the green leopard print wrap dress/ romper! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

The top and skirt! Glu is amazing with the fuzzy effect and we have only seen it a few times. The skirt’s patterns and colors are beautiful and i love the cute lace detailing at the bottom! 
    I NEED THAT SKIRT IN KKH!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited September 2019
    People really can’t win in here 😂 idk why people are taking everything so personally? People have the right to disagree; Glu looks at the reactions on these posts and decides what to create based on that, so by someone disagreeing they’re saying they wouldn’t prefer to have that. It’s not that deep! If I’m gonna grind for something, I want to like it. I’m happy to explain why I don’t like something but that doesn’t seem to work much better 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I mean if you dont like, dont agree nor desagree! Right? :P
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @LovelyEmma people disagree as a way to communicate with GLU, not the user who posted it! By disagreeing, the person is saying they don’t want that specific look in the game. 

I second what @charlottegold said about the 1 look per post! A lot of the people who have posted would have a TON more agrees if they broke up their looks bc I can’t bring myself to “agree” with a post that has a look I love but also a look I hate lol 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I will be honest, I have disagreed with a couple of posts on here. The reason that I have disagreed is not because I think the person has bad style AT ALL. Usually, I press disagree because:
    1) I don’t think the look will be versatile for different purposes (SYS)
    2) I think the look is great but I don’t think it will translate well in game
    3) There is already a similar item in the game. 

Can we plz get this poofu rainbow tule dress??
    Plus these cool platform white heels and i think it would be AMAZING also to have like those candy jwelery? Like a candy chocker and candy bracelet??? 

Also this clear trenchcoat is soo cute!!!

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I know I’m probably the minority here but I like having the disagree button in this thread. There are so many ideas suggested and it’s really fantastic how glu genuinely take inspiration from here so the disagree button gives us a bit of autonomy over that process. If someone suggests something I love I agree or like it, if they post something I’m indifferent about I just don’t react in any way but sometimes someone posts something I really don’t like or would be gutted to grind for and in those instances I do hit that disagree button. I’m not hating on the poster, I love everyone on here but the disagree button feels like my way of saying nah not keen on this idea and that I’d rather not see it in the game. 
    It doesn’t mean I think the poster has terrible taste or that they shouldn’t post, it’s just a personal response to an idea I’m not mad about. I know glu sees the suggestion threads and I think it’s great that they have a visual clue as to general consensus on something 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Def agree that the disagree button is useful! I'd be lying if i said i hadn't seen things and been like 'its a no from me'.
    On the other hand, I think it should be considered that it's hard for people to dress in their personal style if everything they post gets tons of disagrees and so Glu won't include it. The game is more interesting if there's a wider variety of things to style. That's at least where i think Emma was coming from, and when the weekend outfits get repetitive, i do agree.
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

I love the ponytail with hair wrapped around it, the cool boots and the green leopard print wrap dress/ romper! 
    I like this look (and liked your post) but I had to comment to say I actually really hope they don't do the hair. Not because it's not cute, but because we'd never be able to see the hair wrapped around as we never see the side/back of our dolls head. Knowing glu, their version of this hair would probably end up looking like a slicked back greasy looking ponytail with zero details and a terrible hairline 🤣. Dont hate me for saying that lol.

I'd love the earrings instead though. A big hoop plus the other smaller piercings is really cute!
    edited September 2019
    Lmao @dingbat89 you’re so right and I didn’t even think of that (how we really wouldn’t be able to see it) I guess I thought maybe from the side??? I really appreciate your input and removed the hair. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

@charlottegold I think this ponytail looks like what you’re imagining! I love this one, I bought it in a throwback sale on Black Friday 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Lol @charlottegold it's a shame our dolls aren't 3D and view-able from every angle as there would be so many more things we could suggest that would work well.

The alternative @mikaylachimo smartly suggested is a close match to what you wanted though, just with a lower pony so it's noticable! I actually own that hair too so I'm disappointed in myself for it not even crossing my mind 😣😂
    @mikaylachimo yes that’s it! Your hair closet is #goals 😂👌
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

would love to see this look in the game 💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

This dress <3

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I think Halsey's rainbow colored roots at the VMAs was so fun and unique! But I have a feeling people would like it more if the edges of the color weren't so blunt and more of a gradation/"ombre." This would have been a really cute idea for Pride, and I'm sure those of us who are LGBT+ players would appreciate another rainbow-themed item 😊

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Would love this dress and red bold bag 💼 ( handheld preferred )
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @charlottegold I am going to guess that you are a fan of Chiara Ferragni ? 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I love evanescence and would love some looks similar to Amy Lee’s style. 

Hair from “my immortal” the dress from this video would be good as well but couldn’t really find a good shot.

“Call me when you’re sober” hair, the tartan dress from this video is cute as well.

”Good enough” video I LOVE this hairstyle. The top as well from this video.

Hair and dress from “Lithium” (fave song)

Few other random looks that I like.

I know that we wouldn’t be able to have items that look exactly like these but some inspired by them, sort of Victorian/Gothic kinda looks would be cool. Though I would really, really like a hair close to the “Good Enough” style, I think it could work for dressy or casual outfits.
    I play on iOS
    @TrashleyKKH I love her!! 
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited September 2019

This top on Candice would be a great item for the game!😍 Could have a matching short skirt or be reimagined as a dress. Also, it would be cute to have an item with those gold chain belts that drop. Maybe even a chain belt with a little medallion hanging at the end, like Versace.☺️
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    This Chanel gown but only with the scarf!

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    please this dress is cute

android player (i'm here for the wigs)