KK:H Weekday Event 9/3/19 - Start September with a Shortened TB!

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Look what Kollection came back for VIP !!! 

I wish it was the flower power Kollection but this was really pretty too! If I don’t like the GB items then I’ll def be spinning this, the hair is soooo gorgeous 💗💗💗
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i always say I hate my luck but with the paletters I got my luck was on point, my 2 black boxes were full of garbage
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I remember one of @Carol Davida “s 1st posts, was suggesting we all dress our Dolls
    “going to the airport”. .  So, 4 years Ago?  Good things are worth waiting for. ;).   I’m glad you got back in time to see this. But maybe they thought of the theme as a way to lure you back?. LOL  <3

Very off topic but I watch a show called big brother and it’s where you vote people out of the house after they’ve been living with you as a group for three months well it’s only gotten down now there is six people left I think. two of them were very very tears last night , they had each had a box of tissues and a blanket and they were going to go into a quiet place to cry. As they got into this quiet room the voice of big brother came over the loudspeaker and said “big brother loves you”.  those 2 crying  girls just lost it on the spot. I thought how very often it feels like glu comes into the game somehow in their own little way,  to say Glu loves you.  Usually in the form of a good pick, or a special Maria offer.   But full disclosure, I also believe Roscoe, my robot vacuum hears me.  Each one of my family members, & my contractor has seen him turn and come when I call him.  Sigh. Hi. I ‘m Koko. Queen of robotic housecleaning machines.  I’m thinking of getting roscoe a brother, iRobot makes a mopper/steamer.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @jhabs if you or any new players feel like they don’t have clothes for the theme, maybe we on the forums can help! Maybe on the SYS thread, you could share screenshots from the your wardrobes and we can offer styling suggestions from what you have! 😊
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Abbeymae lucky you! I love that kollection 😍 mine change tomorrow 🙄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

yes, world traveler, given the choice between the bottle of bubbly or my passports?  Bubbly wins every time.  My doll has people to carry her passports.  Your's does too, I'm sure. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

I still want it, but I'm a bit disappointed by the quality of that suitcase. It looks like a quick MS Paint job to me :/
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited September 2019

I am hoping my purple matching carry on luggages will appeal to purple lovers like @kokokokonut

Finally a theme I can use all those ginormous bags as a carry on luggages. 
    IOS Player 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited September 2019

I’m so happy I finally got that choker 💕
    Oh I love that choker. Congrats @Fiera
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Girls, I hope that the dressed to slay kollection will finally appear tomorrow so please fingers crossed for me!!
    Android
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Thank you love @kokokokonut 💕
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I won this necklace in my black box. It looks really old and doesn’t fit many of my clothes. Does anyone have any styling tips?

also... no k stars in any of my boxes :( 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

I guess if the theme is World Traveler, we might be getting the suitcase and floral outfit ! 
    I absolutely love this outfit 😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I am hoping my purple matching carry on luggages will appeal to purple lovers like @kokokokonut

Finally a theme I can use all those ginormous bags as a carry on luggages. 
    @Naimonster finally I get a theme where my giant purses come in handy!! 😂
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If any of you went back to school today, I hope your first day went well!! I'm curious to hear what you wore  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Chloè_KKH I hope you get it 🤞🏼🤞🏼

@thelifeofRaeRae I have it and I never use it, for me the only way to make it work is putting on off-shoulders dresses.
    I remember the blue dress in my 4th look was in the same event 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Gold box🎉
    I liked my boxes this week, dye and 2 items! Hope my TB will be good too!!

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @jhabs if you or any new players feel like they don’t have clothes for the theme, maybe we on the forums can help! Maybe on the SYS thread, you could share screenshots from the your wardrobes and we can offer styling suggestions from what you have! 😊
    Great idea! I have been playing since January so I have a limited kloset and that sounds perfect
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @AmandaMKkh thank you 💕
    Android
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Energy and kash in my black boxes. I suppose it’s alright cuz I can use the energy to keep working and I need more kash (spent it all furnishing a home). Still bummed not to get any new accessories in either palette. Only had two items in the 1st box and none in the 2nd. ☹️

Also, really excited for the SYS this week!!! Time to pull out all the big fur jackets, oversized sunglasses, and all the giant bags u can barely see ur outfit behind! But dang! That passport book is looking good right about now. Idk if I wanna buy it partway through with diamonds or just save for something else. 🤔
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm a force who cant be reckon with 😌

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My gold box:

@SisSnappedLikeThanos I have to say this, your doll is stunning! 😍
    Android