🎆 KK:H v10.3 Update

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    #FASHIONGOALS

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing I think you are missing one! :)
    iOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @AliBryant yeah I’m pretty sure she forgot the weekend event one
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited September 2019
    the weekend event!!!!!!

The handheld, the hair with the multiple slides, the plaid skirt suit!!!! I’m gonna risk it all for that look. Thank you and a very happy birthday Kalinda!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
    Im LIVING for that micorphone handheld and that iced cofee handheld <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I love the weekend event look the most. Also I am happy that we are getting more handhelds and auras for our dolls and sorry but... #FASHIONGOALS are not worth buying. That hairstyle is... Tragic. 😭🙈❤️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Please don’t attack me or disagree but I don’t like any of them items 😂😂 maybe the sys dress but other than that and boots and nothing else 🙆🏼‍♀️Please don’t attack me 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Seriously ! Why are you guys updating with new content 10 times a day!? It starting to get really annoying! Why can’t you just put all the update things in the actual update we get once a month! 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My favorites are the SYS and Weekend event items. I hope the drink is an earnable.
    iOS Player 
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I was just looking at the hair clips hair in fashion suggestion hoping it would be a game item, I'm so happy it is! As well as the iced coffee/phone combo.
    I tend to agree @samaaanthaaa , the screen shots are low quality though, so maybe they will look better in game? Glu needs to buy Kalinda a new device! :D

The Fashion Goals gown looks beautifully detailed, but why is it paired with that disaster hair? A more elegant hairstyle would be appropriate. 

There must be a new artist or at least one that is trying this new technique with texture that looks like MS Paint airbrush tool. I hate it. The pink turtleneck, the purple dress, a recent orange gown all have it. Looks very low quality.

However I am psyched for the microphone and music notes aura! 

This looks kinda weird, is the hair that long in back?

iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    FEATURED ITEMS

Blazer on sale for k-stars

I think the inspiration was Kendall’s BALMAIN for H&M blazer. 

IOS Player 
    Seriously ! Why are you guys updating with new content 10 times a day!? It starting to get really annoying! Why can’t you just put all the update things in the actual update we get once a month! 
    I'm confused what you are talking about? This is the update thread. There is an update every 4 weeks. These are spoilers for the update. Are you saying you don't like spoilers?
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I do, almost every day! I thought my doll had more sense than that though 😂😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I'm not crazy about any of these items 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I don't like any of the items (minus a few accessories). I guess all the good quality stuff will be left for a VIP event, Kollection, or a SYS style.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I love the microphone the music notes aura, the kollection dress, the fashion goals dress, the phone/iced coffee handheld! I'm excited to see what  other surprise the update holds for us.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @charlottegold you mean you never try to carry groceries or shopping bags thus try to hold your phone and drink by sandwiching between your thumb and middle finger as your cup get slippery as the drink start to melt and your phone slip out your hand and drop on the floor and the screen cracks and you start cussing in the middle of the mall? No, just me? 😂 
    No no no. You gotta shove your phone under your armpit to free up your hands.