• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Hailey Bieber inspo for the suit and handheld

🌸💕🙈 LOVE 🙈💕🌸
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Why do I feel like were getting a business chic SYS theme in this update? Anyways, I only love the weekend event items especially the handheld.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Yikes I don’t like any of it. I feel like the quality is slowly getting back to how it was before the 5 year anniversary.
    Totally agree. I came back just recently and I’m still playing but the quality is going downhill again. I do appreciate all the handhelds though. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @CryingKim Kalinda announced last week the business theme is coming soon :)
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I like the blazer, the mic and music notes aura (although I don't like the color of the mic). I also like the boots and hair of the SYS event and the cellphone/iced coffee handheld :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I believe the '90s inspired barrettes might be Kacey Musgraves inspo as well. 

Can't find the other pic with the 4 thin barrettes anymore, so it must have been on her Stories, but here's an example.

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    SHOW YOUR STYLE

You know you love OTK boots...

THE BOOTS

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Do the music notes come with the microphone as an effect or is it a separate aura ??? I hope they’re seperate
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Omg a iced coffee finally!!!
    I play on android 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    OMG DOLLS I think Kim Kardashian’s BIRTHDAY EVENT is the update!!!!!AAAAAHHHH
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited September 2019
    cntarr said:
    OMG DOLLS I think Kim Kardashian’s BIRTHDAY EVENT is the update!!!!!AAAAAHHHH
    The update after this one is her birthday! Her birthday is in October
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KKHLucy 😥😥😥
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @KalindaKing Next time you to these kind of spoilers please change your doll hair color to a lighter tone. As for this spoiler all hair is black which is really hard to see the details. 
    So all of you can see details in the hair with black color? I think I'm blind.
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited September 2019
    WEEKEND EVENT

Guess I forgot this one because I haven't had enough iced coffee 

The way the doll holds the phone and cup doesn't make any sense. Either she's holding the phone and the cups just floating or the phone and cup are both pressed together?? Who drew this handheld ?? because I'm very confused right now.
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Kylie.B the phone and cup are pressed together
    iOS platform
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Kylie.B said:
    WEEKEND EVENT

Guess I forgot this one because I haven't had enough iced coffee 

The way the doll holds the phone and cup doesn't make any sense. Either she's holding the phone and the cups just floating or the phone and cup are both pressed together?? Who drew this handheld ?? because I'm very confused right now.
    I also think that the phone should be a little wider... I don’t know but it looks too slim for me. At first I thought it was a napkin. 🙈 Still love it though... 🌸💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hmmmm.  I'm seeing the mechanics of this now.  Anyway Oh @GluGods could we please have a pretty ring on the finger in the next handheld? If you can do a phone on a drink, you can do a ring on the hand holding the handheld.  We get a new hand with the handheld, so the ring would have to go on the handheld. hand itself.
    Pretty Please?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ENHANCE on Hailey Bieber, the inspo for this look, shows her finger is in between the cup and phone. Glu probably just used a hand pose that was already available rather than create a new one for this.

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    And Hailey's got rings on.  Just saying. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I think the phone should be wider too! The idea is really cute though 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited September 2019
    Yep the phone definitely need to be a little bit wider, right know they look like an ice cream sandwich.

• Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @JasmineKKH I'm just like wow. I've never seen anyone hold their phone and drink together like that... So unrealistic. 

@KimsBestie I totally agree with you! and would have loved it if they came separate, maybe the doll could hold the phone like Kim does on the picture they posted on their social media. but I still like it tho it's just the way the doll holds both items that bothers me a bit.
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I have to say I LOVE the phone/coffee. It might be controversial but it’s my favorite item! And I hold my phone with drinks like the real life inspo picture of hailey literally all the time 😂 

also a big fan of: the rest of the hailey outfit, especially the hair!! And the SYS items, they’re a bit plain but I like them all. And the microphone of course, it’s so much fun but disappointing it’s a kollection and not a pop star themed SYS earnable or something. 

Not a a fan of: the fashion goals hair (???????) or the closet blazer... all the real-life-cute Kendall outfits are getting NO justice lately.

excited for the update tho 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I agree with @mikaylachimo ! I would love if the microphone was sys earnable.
    I play on Amazon kindle!