🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Abbeymae no offense, I like your looks but I wouldn’t vote for bikinis because of the background!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rikk my first plane trip was to Amsterdam with my friends when I was 18 🥴 I wasn’t scared or sick - just super excited! Aw man the memories 🤧
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Another SYS?

Image result for abby lee miller gif
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I suggested this outfit in the Fashion thread, and I am sad they made it into a bolero situation, but I still plan to grind for it  :D
    iOS
    @AliBryant Oh, I definitely am too. 😅I can easily pass on the GB items but I want the earnables!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    @AliBryant I love the suitcase, but I also wish we got the matching purse!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Oh, cool! I just suggested "Around the World" or "Jet Setter" last week, and requested earnable luxury luggage and the simple background of an airport or jet so that voters actually immediately know the theme. Thanks, Glu!

Kudos to @TrashleyKKH for the actual outfit and suitcase inspiration which I could never come up with; great minds and all that. 😋

And a very Happy Birthday to @KalindaKing

Edit: Also, sorry to everyone who hates the theme; I really didn’t think any of my constant annoying suggestions would ever be picked. So, my bad to those who aren’t happy; you have my permission to direct all SYS-related rage toward me for the duration of the event. 😬 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So I have no idea what to wear for this theme yet, but I’d like to give fair warning that I would die for this ponytail and will win it at all cost. I mean I probably wouldn’t buy tickets if nobody else does, but I’m ready to fight any basic ticket buyers who steal first place from me (which is how it usually goes) with my last dollar 😩

I love all the prizes this time! I wish I didn’t think it was Thursday all day today 🙃
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @katiealexandraa same! We don't yet have any floral print handheld bags. I like the idea of a suitcase but I think the execution on this one fell short in quality and that band-aid color. I think it needed a fake LV type pattern like last weeks hamburger bag.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019

I like the earnables! They totally remind me of Barbie clothes. I can’t wait to dye the suitcase. The TS hair is ok, but not super versatile — I like the ombré effect though. Not a huge fan of the yellow outfit. Overall I think this will be a laid-back SYS 😊
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I think that this sys is about dressing up according to world destinations, I came up with some looks from places I have gone on vacation, and I already styled some of my picks for this VIP event 😊 comments and suggestions are always welcomed 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I really like the earnabels! I also like the TS items, but I  wont be too disappointed if I won’t get the hair. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    So much house of CB 🤣
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @charlottegold I agree the house of cb stuff is getting old. I’m so sick of it!!
    @charlottegold I agree, we have had a ton of it this year! I think Glu likes it since it's all simple silhouettes with not much detail, easy to draw.
    iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks the ts hair looks kinda stiff? I don't ever win first place tho so it doesn't affect me but I just noticed it lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am ready to fight for that ponytail. 🙈🌸💕✨
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I didn't actually want the TS hair since I know I won't get in the number 1 spot. For this theme, I'm going to vary the looks according to what you'd wear in different vacation spots and different climates. That way I'm not limited. 
    Platform: Android

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Just saw the spoilers. The hair is so beautiful and I'm pretty positive I won't get it! 😭😭😭
    Finger-crossed I can finish the event and get the dress this week, I was 4 away last week...

If my calculations are correct, we've got 19 hours until takeoff--don't forget to grab ur boarding passes!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    since there is no way I'm getting #1, I'd just like to say some neon looking hair colors would be awesome, hint hint Glu
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    If I had 100 k stars to spare I would totally get those cameras😭 The diamond handheld one is so cute! Good job Glu lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    If I wear this fluffy neck thing, will people know that I'm intending it to be seen as one of those neck pillow things you wear on planes to prevent your head being on a weird angle when you sleep? Or will people just see it and think "lol at this basic b" and vote against it?

Advice pls, I don't think I'll have room for experimentation 😥

@Lisylis I actually really like that idea!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Happybirthday @KalindaKing <3
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I really love the neon color in the TS pony more than the pony itself. I need to talk myself out of liking it because chances are I won't get it. In this case I wish the dress was the number one item instead so more people could get the hair. 

Anyway... the earnables are super cute! So glad they are the earnable items! I'm going to pretend my suitcase is my portable record player. It reminds me sooo much of it! There's even one with a similar floral pattern as the dress! I have the mint one at my house. I hope we get mint or green dye someday, then I can have my own for my doll. 🎶🎵

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts

Idk what I’m doing 🙈 somebody help, what do you guys think of all these outfits? I know they’re all across the board from “laid back on the plane outfit” to “in a foreign place outfit” like I said idk where to go with this theme 😭🤷🏾‍♀️ 
    All help is much appreciated 💕🌸