Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Happy birthday queen @KalindaKing 🥂🎂🎁
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @LindaVB Those are seriously perfect! 

Edit: it’s funny because what I actually pictured for this theme was a vintage style airport photoshoot from a season of America’s Next Top Model a million years ago. But I couldn’t remember the looks specifically and just checked—hats, coats and bags abound!

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Aw thank you @LostInAnImage!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    This is my best “snooty A-lister who doesn’t want commoners to make eye contact with her at the airport as it would cause great distress and inconvenience during her travels:”

But from modeling runway to aircraft runway, I’ll add either luggage or the camera, once I get finished doing random crap in an effort to collect the kstars needed to purchase said items before the event. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited September 2019
    Other (incomplete) looks:

Edit: Any criticism or feedback is much appreciated! :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I need the TS hair!! Hopefully we all get a nice group without ticket buyers🙏🏼💗
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @LaLaLola if I could try to predict, I think most of your dress looks will score better than the trouser looks — with the exception of the very last pants look, which I think would do well. 

@LostInAnImage I really like the first two! 

@LindaVB your outerwear wardrobe is enviable!
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I agree with @TrashleyKKH about the getting into terminal looks, I mean the background is a plane lol. And those looks are beautiful and I would vote for them.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Omg omg omg, I’m so excited!!! 

I’m actually sitting in the middle of the forest, in a wooden cabin with NO internet connection whatsoever. BUT if I go deeper in the woods, I’ll get some signal to post my outfits! It starts 9PM here, hope Blair Witch won’t get me 😆
    ~ iOS player ~
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Suri_Madden Hey, what are you doing in the forest, if you don't mind the question?
    Android
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I can already tell that the voting booth is going to be a complete disaster with this theme 😩
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    If I had 100 k stars to spare I would totally get those cameras😭 The diamond handheld one is so cute! Good job Glu lol
    I actually have been doing these stupid surveys for what feels like an eternity now, but it paid off—in just 2 hours or so, I earned the 45 kstars minimum to purchase the one that hangs around the neck, but I didn’t buy it yet because if I manage to get another 5 stars then I’ll go for the diamond handheld. 

Either way, I felt bleak about my chances yesterday but today just decided to give every possible survey a shot, and it was insanely boring, but really the only free option for someone like myself who never learns from her mistakes and continually throws all their collected kstars at a kollection they receive nothing more than energy and dye from. So, if you have some extra time today, I’d recommend it!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @kaydencekkh I’m still scarred from that ridiculous “80’s” event, so I’m afraid I’ll start experiencing traumatic flashbacks if today’s SYS immediately turns into a clusterf*ck like this:

I see nothing but coffee-stained polka dots from
    the 50’s; they’re floating in front of my eyes now.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @charlottegold @cntarr @AliBryant feel free to suggest other things in the thread. Also house of cb has clothes that the Kardashian/jenners would wear irl so I don’t think i’m completely out in the blue. I understand what you guys mean but then i think you should suggest other things you guys like and hope that glu wants it in the game also. If you suggest more items and explain your idéa i think glu would appreciate it. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia nothing personal doll! ❤️ I like many of the house of CB pieces we have. I do suggest outfits. Last week's Kollection gown and this week's floral earnable dress in SYS were my ideas. Nothing wrong with your suggestions at all. I hope more people contribute, it's fun to see your idea in the game!
    iOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia oh I didn’t mean to leave you out in the blue, I think that “House of CB” Has beautiful clothes, I’m just saying to the designers to be more creative on where they get their designs from because it feels like the “House of CB” items are the items the go to for a quick and easy design.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Wow! All of your looks are amazing! I don't really want to dress my doll for this event, I feel like I keep using the same outfits since my kloset is so limited and I just realized I own one big bag, that's it. Can't wait for tomorrow so I can at least buy something new from the kloset.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I will accept any advice! These are some looks I came up with 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @elettrahere that leopard coat looks so cool dyed! I'm loving that whole look so much
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @zepphrius thank you! 💙✨
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @LostInAnImage Don't worry! The brown dress will be replaced by the other brown dress from last weekend 🙃
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I honestly dont like this theme🙈. I think its mainly because I dont know what to wear. Its kind of a weird/difficult theme. Im a huge fan of the neon colour in the ponytail. I wish it wasnt on the first TS place. 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

This is what I came up so far🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Oh the pony tail😍😍 I need to end up first this SYS and this team is perfect for the passport which I don't have... if any doll on android submit the passport can you PRETTY PLEASE tag me❤
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
    @elettrahere I keep seeing that adorable beret your doll has paired with the fur coat; is that hairstyle/hat somewhere in the kloset and I’m just blind, or was it from some previous event and thus not available anymore?(I only started playing for the very first time late this summer, so I’ve missed out on 5 years of items and that’s probably the case here as well, but I wanted to ask just in case)! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1