🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Rise and Shine! Spoilers please!! 😊
    Edit: Oops! I posted exactly the same time the spoilers were out. Got sandwiched! 😝

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmmm i might be the only one but i really dont like the earnables!!
    And i LOVE the GiftBoxes (except the neckalce)!!
    WAIT!!! DO I SEE A HAIR WITH PURPLE IN IT??? I SUGESTED THAT A FEW DAYS AGO!!! KINDA!!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    😍 can't wait for tomorrow!!!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    The design work on the dresses is amazing. The designers did the inspo such justice this week. The way they captured the color of the purple dress exactly is amazing. And the lip color is first earnable, amazing. Great weekend event. Thank you! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ok I'll definitely complete this event! Earnables are amazing, that gb clutch... wonderful! 
    Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I love the earnable lip color and dress! My favorite color combo these days is black with bright colors, and the earnable dress actually matches what I’m wearing right now, lol. I’ve been excited about the berry lip color since someone first noticed it on an NPC and posted about it! 

The gift box items are really not my thing...but damn...that clutch 😍

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love the fashiongoal!! Can’t wait to wear it!!💖

love the earnable lipcolor and dress❤️, not sure about the hair?🤔

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Omg the lip color😍 I can’t wait! Both dresses look amazing and the GB hair is fresh👌
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Though it’s not something I’d personally use, I’m happy to see that Glu is adding more curly textured styles.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg I’m in love with the earnables 😍😍😍😍😍
    about the Gb I like the dress and love the clutch 💜
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    i'm so happy the black dress turned out great!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @LovelyEmma i swear that's like the e:u hairstyle you suggested!! Which is crazy because it was so recent.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I’m not sure weather I like the GB dress but that would be the only think I kinda like out out of the GB items. The earnable on the other hand are 🔥🔥🔥
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @LovelyEmma i swear that's like the e:u hairstyle you suggested!! Which is crazy because it was so recent.
    IKR???
    The hairstyle is a lil diferent from the E.U one, but it still is kinda wavy and has the purple in it!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I love the earnables and the fashion goals, especially the lip color and the dress. I probably won’t be chasing the gift box items, but they look cute. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Yay spoilers! 🙈🌸💕 

Earnables: I will stop at the dress I think. That hair is not worth 500 stars. 😭💔 But that dress... 🌸💕

Gift box: The only thing I want is the... Clutch. I don’t know if it’s worth chasing though... Knowing my luck I’ll end up with all the items even with that not so cute hair. I am planning to buy the parfumerie in Lisbon instead. 🌸

#FASHIONGOALS: Not my style... I wish the pumps are separate and not attached to the thighs... Also would be nice if they weren’t black so we could easily dye them pink or whatever. However knowing me I’ll end up buying this outfit anyways. 😂🌸💕

Overall this weekend event is 50/50 for me. All I know I’ll not spend much. 🌸✨

P.S Can we stop with that synthetic wig trend? I love the hair from #FASHIONGOALS. It’s beautifully drawn, while GB hair looks like... A fake wig. 💔 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Earnables: very happy to get the lip colour and probably the dress too (have to wait to see it on). I'm not crazy about the hair but thats good cus i don't wanna spend that much!
    GB: Hair is v cool but to me its an odd outfit to put it with. The colour detail of the dress is very nice although i think the straps were the nicest part of the inspo. The accessories are okay but i'm never that crazy on accessories.
    Thank you for the spoilers!
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The gb dress and clutch 😍💗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I love the earn-able dress more than anything ever!!
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The fashion goals look was my suggestion in the fashion thread, and I have to say, I really want this hair without the beret as well! It's so full, yet sleek.

iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I LOVE the earnable dress and the gb dress.. I also LOVE the gb hair. The gb clutch is super cute, too. I'm not sure how I feel about the earnable hair... There will definitely be some chasing this weekend... I hope I don't have to spend over 400 stars to get the hair, dress, clutch because I wanted to get the firefly aura...  (I may just wait till Black Friday when is half off, though..)
    Not crazy about the fg dress, but the garter belt/stockings are awesome and the hair will be perfect for the sys. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Earnables: I am so, so glad the lip color is an earnable. The dress is cute despite the pasties peeking out and the hair... lol. It's so interesting and fun I like it. I'll probably just go in for the lips though.

GB: Even though I'm going to pick energy or event points in my GB, I would love to have anything. The clutch is gorgeous. I wish some purple was peeking out the other side of the hair but not a big deal. I love, love the dress. I bet it'll look great dyed. 

FG: Ughh the hair is so cute. We needed this for our French theme SYS. Wait, did we have a French theme? Am I making that up? I also love the stockings - if I were to buy it, it would be for those. Dress is ok.

• Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I love everthing😍 I'm getting everything from this VIP except the FashionGoals and gift box necklace (I really hope I don't get it in any of my boxes)
     I love the new earnable lip color. We really need some more in the game. 
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    The giftbox hair.... what is that??? 

MAKE THE HAIR GREAT AGAIN
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    And my personal fave, #fashiongoals:

I wish I could buy this without losing my free k-stars I’m so in love with this FG I’m suffering 😭😭😭
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm honestly hoping that the sheer through fashion goals outfit that I can actually see my doll's darker skin tone through that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections