🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ok, since the hair was covering it, I just now noticed the GB box is strapless? Bizarre choice that defies physics. 
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    What are you guys probably buying this VIP? I’m feeling kind of uninspired

I'm going to finish a Kollection and buy business stuff. I try to hold off on kloset purchases until Black Friday!
    iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Rikk I was planning on purchasing the striped pants, the coffee cup, the boots and skirt combo, that grey jacket, the hair with the earmuffs, and a few spins on the Pastel Perfection Kollection since I love that hair 😊

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I have no clue what to buy this vip event. I was thinking about eyebrows, but besides that I’m not sure at all. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Love the fashion goals outfit and the earnable dress and lip color! I am happy that they made the lip color an earnable.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @pilirositolam I love those pants! I wear the earmuffs/bob combo all the time — it’s so cute 😊 I like the outfits you created!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Spoilers pleaseeee

@elettrahere omg I love your Freddie Mercury themed banana on Freddie Mercury’s birthday :’)

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Earnables: I love them! The dress is gorgeous and a bit risqué. I wonder if the dyes will just change the bodysuit underneath and the gorgeous multi coloured iridescence maintain. The hair is pretty ! It is giving me RnB diva! That hair got soul and rhythm! The lips love the color, not sure about the shape. 

GB. That colour on the dress is stunning. I can’t  even describe it, like duochrome purple-blue? 
    The hair is very similar to the hair from a previous TS prize plus purple streak ( the 90s is really back in full force ) the clutch is gorgeous! Like a diamond or a block of iceberg ! The necklace is pretty but not matching the dress. 

FG. Oooh that garters is 🔥! The dress i think is more versatile than the inspiration bodysuit and who can say no to a cute beret? 

Awesome job this week , Glu team! Closing this update with a bang!
    IOS Player 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’ll finally be finishing a Kollection this week, I’m so excited!! I have never finished one before 😊 I really love the earnables and will more than likely go all the way.
    the GB.... not my fave! The dress is beautiful, the hair is pretty disappointing (I hate that artificial shine and the big chunks... it doesn’t look like hair!), the clutch is really cute... but I also don’t like the necklace. I’m trying really hard to not chase unless I like everything. We’ll see 😅
    the FG is beautiful and I am pretty tempted by it! I bought a FG last month so I might skip it but 🤩 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the earnables and although I won't wear the hair often I still want it. The GB are ok, I'd love the clutch but I don't want to get my hopes up. 

@Rikk I'm buying a new pet, the firefly aura, I bought Chevier Paris last VIP but I have to furnish it and then I'll probably take a few spins on kollections. I also want to get a dress that I can use for this SYS and for the professional themed one :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @TrashleyKKH The berry lip is color only! You can wear it with any kloset lips :)
    iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love love love the earnable dress, the lip color and the fashion goals!  <3
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I absolutely love the clutch and the purple/pink dress but knowing my luck, I'll never get them in the box so I prefer not to chase or use my K-Stars that I have been saving for Black Friday (even if it's 2 months away)

I love the new lip color but again, I think it's not worth spending K-Stars on that so it will be a no from me for this weekend event. Wishing good luck to all the dolls, hope you gonna get what you want in the box! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I wish i knew what kollections i'd have for the VIP so i can decide what to buy :'(
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I probably be finishing the purple reign Kollection , I am undecided about the cavalli Kollection as I truly only like the by bundle dress and the rest are meh to me. 

IOS Player 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    im thinking of getting the 2 drinks, those shoes and try to get the hair in the high society kollection and maybe finish the all that glitters cause I love that jumpsuit
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My refreshed kollections absolutely stink. Of course I don't get the two I'm almost done with. I've only started 3 of them and all have either a kash or energy prize still pending. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I don’t know what to buy?
    There is no kollection that I like, the only 2 I like will end in a few hours😥. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I’m sorry but the GB items are atrocious. I’m speechless. 
    I love the earnables though- so fabulous! 
    @Chloè_KKH I have the Gold Star Kollection too! I am going to pray for the bundle :D

iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I prefer “Gold Star” and I’d go with it but “Flower Power” is more classy, probably you’d use it more in sys.. idk follow your heart 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I can’t remember - is it true that on “normal” kollections (not the “limited time” ones) you can only get the bundle on your last spin?

@AliBryant information queen can you help me? 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere I'm not sure, it may *seem* like the odds are different but could just be coincidence. 
    iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Not sure what I’m gonna buy yet, just that I’m getting that lip colour! I’d be quite happy if I get the hair in my free GB, though I’m not optimistic as I never seem to get items on a VIP weekend and I’ve got the GB hair last two weekends. 
    I play on iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you doll! I hope I’ll be the one who proves it’s just a coincidence and gets the bundle right away
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I was just going to ask what @elettrahere asked. I have never, ever gotten a bundle on my first or second spin. In fact, I've only gotten a bundle on the only kollection I've finished  :D  and I got it last.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere