🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019

Here are my kollections that I’m interested in!!!
    - I’m going to finish SS
    - for f&f I like the separate top and bottom and bundle
    - in purple reign I like everything but the bundle hair 
    any ideas, recommendations? I’ll probably do SS and then head for purple reign.

I also just got the quest that I believe has you bid on the dress!! If I remember right the dress is 110 k stars so I probably won’t get it unless I really love it.

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @AliBryant I'm praying too! Good luck 😉
    @AmandaMKkh I love them both in the same way, that's the problem 😂
    Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @charlottegold it is this dress. I like it back when I got it but it haven’t been worn much since. 

IOS Player 
    Thanks @TrashleyKKH! I don’t think I’ll end up getting it.... it’s beautiful, but 110 kstars is pretty expensive and it looks similar to things we got recently. 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Ugh I’m so broke like I only have 70 k stars but I might actually buy the fashion goals !
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I really don’t like the earnables. I for sure will get the lip color, if I end up with the dress I won’t be mad but I’m not dying for it. I don’t really have anything I’m dying to buy, hopefully I have some good kollections. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I’m so happy this kollection is back for the vip event! I NEED that hair color😫
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    And my personal fave, #fashiongoals:

Seriously who decided to go with hosiery and open toe shoes? To quote directly from Vogue “You just look like you don’t own any other shoes,” she said. And what about black pantyhose? Well, some among us have attempted it. “It’s not not okay. I’ve done it with a black and I’m not proud of it,” says Codinha. “It is something that’s historically what you’d do in a pinch. So it’s funny to see it done intentionally.” Other editors had more terse words. “Gross chic!” 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I have the same kollections as I had the last time we had vip event. Whyyy? I don’t like any of them😫 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    It seems like once I get significant progress on a kollection (3+ spins), I never see it again. Has anyone else experienced this, or do I just have really bad luck? There are three that I can remember where I only have a couple spins left and I always hope to get them for VIP, but they haven't showed up in months
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    As always, Maria comes with the best luxe goals the day before the vip event starts🙄 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Absolutely loooooove the earnable dress!!! Great suggestion @Sarahardey!  Gb stuff is alright, the dress looks better irl. The hair is the most enticing thing for me. Hoping it looks good on my doll, and that I actually get a gb item this week! Will need to remember to set aside stars in case...
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @Chelsea123 you’re so right I just got a luxe goal on this hair 😂😂😂😂

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @charlottegold I hate when that happens!! But I love that hairstyle on your doll😋😘
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    @Chelsea123 thank you!! I really liked it too! It would have been really nice to get it during a VIP weekend but I’m happy to have it either way for a discount.
  • Nicole81907Nicole81907 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I know i am not in the right place but i am lost. I am attempting to contact glu because although i submitted a ticket for an sys look my look is gone and in lost the ticket. I am trying to contact glu but the security code part isnt working. I have tried about 30 times and screen shotted then all. How else can i contact them? Thank you and sorry for this.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I have a lot of mixed feelings about these items! I LOVE the earnable dress & the lip color! The hair I’m not so sure about... but I’m hoping I like it because I had big plans for my 500 stars 😂 but if I don’t like the hair on my doll I’ll stop at the dress. The giftbox items idk. The dress I can’t decide if i love or hate. The hair I love the purple streak but hate the texture of it. The necklace I hate, the clutch I love. 

I finally got this kollection again and I need the bundle dress (it’s truly stunning dyed) so i’m gonna just pray I get the bundle next instead of the eyes... I also planned to finally buy the firefly aura I’ve been struggling to resist this whole month! Along with the short flowy dress from this past update, and of course at least a couple giftboxes. But if I don’t like the earnable hair is then obviously I need to cut this list short and I’ll be upset 😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @dpeters that sounds like the perfect balance :)
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Should I buy wedding dress or black sexy dress from Kim’s royal Duty Storyline? 👀
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Just bought Kim’s met look and I’m so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!🎉🍾🎊
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Looking gorgeous @cntarr
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Rikk OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!❤️❤️ I literally love you so much❤️❤️
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Me all weekend bc I love the earnable dress and hair

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Katya unless they fixed it, once you exited that pop up store, all the dresses will be added to the Kloset at full price/ double the price. 
    IOS Player 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    What’s with all these curly up-do’s we’ve been getting🥴?? Switch it up please..
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @mikaylachimo same!!! I’ve been trying to finish the kollection for ages now but it always comes back when it’s not vip or it is a vip and I already figured out everything I want to buy and taking one spin costs waaaay too much. I still have the choker and bundle left!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @cntarr that bundle looks lovely on your doll!

@mikaylachimo wow, that's the same Kollection I need during a VIP to finish the same items plus the necklace, of course I got it last week.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'm sorry if someone already answered it and I didn't find, how much kstars should I spend in order to get the dress?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Accalia said:
    I'm sorry if someone already answered it and I didn't find, how much kstars should I spend in order to get the dress?
    300 for the dress, 500 for the hair
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College