🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH can't wait to see your looks! I'm not massively fussed about the hair this TS, so I hope you get it! I'd just be happy in the top 5 to get the play suit 👌

Here's to no ticket buyers! 🥂🥂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @Chelsea123

I think we are... In the same group. 😅😅

If that’s your Doll... 🤔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Katinkae I LOVE your look and omg that hair/hat is ADORABLE and I haven’t ever seen it before! Don’t take it personally, people really hate that outfit, I never do well with it 😭😭
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte you mean that you can't wait to see the first clothes I'll throw on my doll 😂😂 I really don't know what my next looks will be 😅 good luck with all your looks ❤
    Android
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited September 2019
    The background is giving me MAJOR royal airport style!

Edit:

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @charlottegold thanks gurl 😘❤️ well, I won’t ever use it again then 😂 thanks for the heads up!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My first two looks! I am actually quite happy with how they scored, in previous SYS I never got higher than mid 30s on my first two looks. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

@KimsBestie yes that’s my doll☺️  
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

@KimsBestie yes that’s my doll☺️  
    You look gorgeous! 🌸🙈💕

And I am sorry... ☹️💕 When I said that I’ll fight for that ponytail, I wasn’t kidding. 😅😭😭😭😭💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa i just submitted red wine
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @KimsBestie  thank you doll😘💖 hahah your the number 1?😱😂 well congratz, I’m not going to fight you😭😂 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
     After seeing @Katinkae’scomment I decided to go to Las Vegas and won 20 k-stars on my 3rd or 4th spin! Yayyy 💸
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I submitted my 2nd look almost 2 hours ago and it still shows me that I have 0 votes....is there a glitch or is my outfit terrible?  :#

update: just got 1 vote  :D
    Podobny obraz
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    My lock icons still aren't working. I don't think they've worked since the last update?
    There might be some misunderstanding here -- shortly after we introduced dyes, we moved the lock icon from the main clothing icon to the dye swatch, because even if you submitted one version of the clothing item, there may be other colour variations that are still available to submit. We understand that there has been some confusion to this, and are looking at ways to make it more clear.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Lmao, this cracked me up 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    My first two looks did much better than last weeks. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My lock icons still aren't working. I don't think they've worked since the last update?
    There might be some misunderstanding here -- shortly after we introduced dyes, we moved the lock icon from the main clothing icon to the dye swatch, because even if you submitted one version of the clothing item, there may be other colour variations that are still available to submit. We understand that there has been some confusion to this, and are looking at ways to make it more clear.
    Ok I'm dumb. That makes sense. 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    So my first two looks flopped, and now I turn to the wisdom of the forum with regard to picking my 3rd look.

First, I can't even decide between super summery and light vs darker fall colors, and then even after that I can't choose which one is the "best" (I.e worthy of 37 votes 😭). 

Does anyone have any thoughts (or prayers)? 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Any other Android' s having trouble. My game loads, but then the pop up to check out the collections shows up, and no matter what option I choose my game freezes then crashes. I haven't been able to submit any looks yet and it's killing me lol
    edited September 2019
    @LostInAnImage I’m not sure I think the white hat look is very appropriate for this theme. It looks like Easter Sunday to me, not sophisticated traveler. I like the first outfit maybe with different accessories (the shoes are never well received). Also I never have amazing luck with sunglasses
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I didn’t think these were half bad... any suggestions, ladies?  I always end up with the high 20s to low 30s every SYS. 

iOS Player
    Also, does anyone else ever wonder how many votes they potentially lost because a voter wanted to "buy the look" and then wasn't able to cast a vote afterward?

It crosses my mind a lot while I'm voting, because if I REALLY love an outfit, I always click on it and then always remember half a second later I screwed that person out of a well-deserved vote.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @charlottegold thanks a ton for the honest feedback! First look sans crappy shoes it is. :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage I thought Glu clarified a long while ago that that doesn’t cause someone to lose a vote?
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    You don’t lose votes if someone wants to buy your look, it doesn’t count @LostInAnImage
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere oh okay! I had no idea. Well now I'll no longer feel guilty every time I look at someone's outfit and can't vote for them. 😋
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Welp, apparently the only two people on the planet with no idea as to what transpires during air travel wound up head to head. 

I couldn't vote for either in good conscience, so I just exited out and came back to vote for people who have heard of, participated in or merely witnessed air travel at some point in their lifetime.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1