🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @VioletDreams thanks so much!! I really appreciate it.
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I bought the vineyard and I’m planing to but a pet and  try some kollections! And I got the hair
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I got the dress!!!!

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I'm in love 😍

Android
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    The GB dress with blue dyes remind me of miss universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach farewell gown, which is BEAUTIFUL. Someone have to make a request of that gown.

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I just woke up. I literally JUST woke up. I’m still in bed.

I had to get it 😂 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Awww, thank you so much doll 💞💞💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing I can’t select the new lip color with my GS lips, but I can select it with the other more basic lips. Is this a glitch? 

iOS Doll 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Bad news my free box was dye

Good news: *squeee!*. The Fun and Flirty Kollection came back and I had a spin on it where I got the kash before and decided, its VIP weekend, I'll knock some out and voila! Got the bundle! Also shown my new cider, I remembered @mikaylachimo
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I bought this bag👜

Took 3 spin in this kollection, just for the bundle dress (I got shoes-cash-energy)

and spent exactly 300 kstars✨

Now I want the earnable hair but idk if I should try to get that bundle or try open a few boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I only hope once again that Glu gets rid of energy in free boxes, cause even when we use the term free we need to do something in order to get it. I was lucky enough to get all the items in my palette and even with that I didn't get anything from the event, that's on me, but 3 energy? Seriously? Why don't you just put the 4 prizes in 4 boxes and that’s it? If it is a special event why we have non especial stuff in our box? 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh at least with the kollection you know what you’re getting! Let us know what you end up going for 😊
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Exactly @Rikk I really like the dress and the clutch but I’m feeling so unlucky, I’d probably end up spending more than I should.. I’ll probably decide last minute 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Ryley1e our pallets were similar, except I had sapphire dye and picked that. 3 energy boxes!!! Where are the k-stars??
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @Monica L @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

I came here to post that too, but it's not because of the type of lip, the new lip color can't even be applied on the basic lips when you're at the make-up section. 

You have to go to the lip section to get the new color, but this should definitely get fixed!

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I picked these pants from my free box. Maybe that I’m gonna try to open a box again, hoping that my luck is better next time. 🙃

However, I really like the fashion goals and the earnable dress.
    Playing on IOS.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like the new lip color. I decided to actually spend on a kollection this time and got a new hair color too.
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Everyone looking gorgeous in their new outfits! 

I got energy in my free GB... no comments. I'm not sure if I should chase an item, I only like the clutch and I usually try to get at least one gift box item for other events when you get more events points per item you own but I guess it doesn't make any difference for VIP right? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Oh! Happy birthday @elettrahere and @jaeann! Hope you have an amazing day :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    happy bday @elettrahere 🎉 🎉
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I totally agree, the hair is not my style but I see the push to include more POC friendly hair, which is awesome of Glu. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Got energy in my free box and a shoulder purse on a kollection spin. Gunna think about what I want to buy next for a bit. Lol I’m always so excited for VIP I just buy a bunch of stuff and immediately finish lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’m so happy!! Got energy!! :-)) Exciting!! (Thank god I even got the dress)

I still wanted to open more boxes because I loved the clutch. Ofcourse I got energy again!!:-)))) Opened one more and got the hair but for real 4 ENERGY and only ONE GB ITEM!! 
    Then I was so angry and disappointed that I gave up with the GBs. I had this kollection which has a nice pink glitter dress. I was worried about the energy in the collection but took a spin. And got that energy!!!!! Omg I can’t handle this anymore!! I’m so angry as you can see.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I’m so happy with the new items I got but admittedly spent WAY over 500 stars chasing the GB dress that I never got. I don’t even know why.... I didn’t love the style but it dyes so beautifully 😭
    finished SS and I’m so happy with the final items!! 🖤🖤
    I LOVE ALL the earnables this time around!! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos 🖤🖤🖤🖤 thank you for speaking up!! love you a lot!! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Happy Happy Birthday @jaeann & @elettrahere!!!

iOS
    I took a spin on a kollection and got more energy! Lol this is just not a good luck day for me in the game.

Btw, where's Maria with the lux goals when you need her?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere