🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Love that look @Jenn1fer! The huge earrings are so beautiful too 😊 PS while tagging you I realized that there’s also a “Jenn1ferr” on here! Name twins 😌
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Tried to copy @Cherrey because I loved your look 😍 But my voters, not so much.... 😖

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @elettrahere thank you 😃 I had to get a new tablet as my other one broke after 6years. I’m actually getting to see the day/night switch in Rio now lol.
    I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I’m so glad I got this big fringed bag during my VIP trial! I think I’ll get a lot of use out of it during this SYS. 

Also, uh-oh — I think my doll looks great in the TS hair 😂 send help!

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hi guys! 
    Looks 1 to 4. I expected look 3 to do better, but you know what voters want... or not! No ticket buyers (yet) in my group this week, I'm first by 1 point, I hope it stays that way!
    Thank you to those who provided inspiration on the forum...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    My 1-4 looks 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Look 3 and 4

I play on iOS
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    when I went to sleep I was first and everybody was 5 or more points behind my score, I woke up and see this girl who came out nowhere is first, I mean she doesn't have a lot of points by now, but she definitely bought some tickets, and she bought tickets to submit a basic look Im so sick of seeing over and over and over again how people who don't deserves being first getting that position just cause they're willing to spend crazy amounts of real money to get some prize on a game
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Spotted the birthday 🎁 🥳 girl, @elettrahere

Trying to ask Master Google for SYS look inspiration. Is Lady Gaga’s look too much?! 😂

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I missed a ticket because of play practice but I’m not crazy about the prizes again, so that’s okay! Still a little upset though lol, you get that wave of panic like omg I forgot to submit!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    Spotted the birthday 🎁 🥳 girl, @elettrahere

Trying to ask Master Google for SYS look inspiration. Is Lady Gaga’s look too much?! 😂

Omg i want that gaga hair :0
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
     Is Lady Gaga’s look too much?! 😂

Lady Gaga never has looks that are either too minimalistic or too much; it’s always just danc—err, just right. She’s essentially pop perfection in a Goldilocks kind of way. 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @Allegorie While trying to open your eyes wide enough not to accidentally run into your husband, don’t whip out a jacket that says “I don’t really care, do U?” For some strange reason, that didn’t go over well with voters. Otherwise the fashion is good.😁
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Boo, I went backwards for 5th look. I don’t know why I try this tapered bob on my doll every SYS; I LOVE it but the voters do not, regardless of what the doll is wearing.

Also, ever since I got my dolls lips done, her expression has been pissed off 24/7. Wish I could punish her for each event where she just stands around, basically looking at her watch. 

Oh well, I’m somehow still in 1st on TS and despite three crappy scores, have thus far averaged 41.4 votes per look nevertheless, so even though that’s definitely far too close for my liking, I hope it stays that way because that’ll insure receipt of the floral dress! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Look 3 and 4

I must have the yellow bag!!! Do you know what event it comes from and if you can get it for diamonds, please??? 😃
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @LostInAnImage I don’t really know about her since it’s not my country and all (even though I’ve heard about that jacket) but when I close my eyes and think “airplane” I have this pop-up vision of Melania getting off a plane. Like, in my imaginary, she’s just taking planes all day long 😂😂 
    Probably because when they talk about them in the media, it’s always about a political meeting in a foreign country so the journalists film them while getting off the plane. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

@EllaCharlotte it seems that we have a ticket buyer 😂
    Android
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

this did really well if anyone wants to take inspo!
    iOS platform
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Look 3 and 4

I must have the yellow bag!!! Do you know what event it comes from and if you can get it for diamonds, please??? 😃
    There was some kind of maternity event when Kim was pregnant years ago, I believe. Not sure if you can buy for diamonds!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm not getting rejected as horribly as last SYS so I'm happy!

I think I missed one ticket though 😞
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

@Scarletkkh I adore everything about this look! You always submit such wonderful outfits!!! 💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks 1-4! A little shaky but I’m in first right now. 

• ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Getting better! 

Thank you so much @EmCharlotte 🙏🏻🌸. 

Look 5, plus me dreaming over that hair😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Looks 3-5!!!!! I am in second because I have a ticketbuyer 😭 this theme is fun but I wish I had more coats 😂