🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @dpeters, dont worry! One of these days your gonna be on a lucky strike!
    Believe me, i was in your place, then got a huge luck strike and now im back at the ok stage :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @jaeann I hope you liked your surprise party 😂🥳 happy happy birthday!!

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Happy birthday @elettrahere!! I hope you have a wonderful day and celebrate a lot this weekend!!!!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Took a spin on this Kollection and got stars !!! Yay then…not so yay 🙃🙃🙃
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    At least I won back the stars I wasted on a Kollection just for energy 😅😅

Abbeymae said:
    Took a spin on this Kollection and got stars !!! Yay then…not so yay 🙃🙃🙃
    Update: 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I guess I got lucky, considering how many energy boxes I had in my palette 😰

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I had known one of the kollections has the red dress I want that I see in SYS sometimes. I'll have to see if I can save enough Kstars over the weekend to see if I get it during the next try. 
    Platform: Android

The lip colour looks so sexy with this dress 🖤🖤🖤
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Oh just another terrible GB choice on top of a terrible SYS 😅
    IOS
    Why do I even bother ?
    bag, Kash, energy.... 

#BonusStarForParties
    Then I got dye and the dress.

So what do you guys think? Should I use my blue dye (30 K stars worth) to dye this dress? 😂😂

#BonusStarForParties
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    This dress is beautiful 💕
    omg the image quality lol sorry
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I got energy in my free box and black dye on the 40 K-$tar box and now I remember the lesson I seem to forget every time which is to never ever try in this game. I’m going to take what’s left of my K-stars and go cry in a corner. And I won’t be buying any tickets this weekend (I usually just buy one or two every weekend so that I can get the last earnable cuz all my score suck), ya can’t have my money this weekend Glu.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday @elettrahere & @jaeann!
    Android
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    So... I spent like 320 stars in chasing the GB items. My pallets were horrible sadly, but I love this dress 😌💜 It has a blend of some of my favorite colors 😍. I’m not sure if I’ll go to spending the exact 500 stars because I’m content with these items. 💞
    Also (:  Happy birthday🥳🥳@jaeann

IOS doll 💞

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @LovelyEmma thanks doll! I really hope so! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Uhhhh getting scared because I don’t have enough stars to finish it 😥😥 And I really do t want to pay 90 stars for energy 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Happy Birthday to @jaeann!!!! Have a good one ! 

And happy birthday to @elettrahere !!! 
    IOS Player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
     yay my free box was the hair so im not too sad if i dont win the Sys now that i do got a neon hair style
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Abbeymae  Don’t do it! I just did that on Wednesday, took my fourth spin on the new pink dress/ponytail kollection, and those last 70 stars gave me 30 or 40 energy, not even enough for the task I had been currently doing. I was so mad at myself because I knew better, and should have an extra 70 kstars now.

Overall, after a record four spins, I got the lollipop, stars, dye and then energy, in that order. So I literally spent a total of 240 kstars for...one lollipop. Resist the urge! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @Abbeymae  Don’t do it! I just did that on Wednesday, took my fourth spin on the new pink dress/ponytail kollection, and those last 70 stars gave me 30 or 40 energy, not even enough for the task I had been currently doing. I was so mad at myself because I knew better, and should have an extra 70 kstars now.

Overall, after a record four spins, I got the lollipop, stars, dye and then energy, in that order. So I literally spent a total of 240 kstars for...one lollipop. Resist the urge! 
    The problem is the bundle is my dream and I never get the Kollections I want 🙃🙃🙃

I also can’t really believe some of you actually had those GB items in their first box; I think I had one accessory but literally everything else was either energy or hideous pantsuits. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

I’m so happy like I needed k stars more than anything rn 💕
    edited September 2019
    @Abbeymae I totally get it, the newest one that I kept trying on was the first kollection I wanted all of!

the only time I’ve ever actually won a bundle at all, much less on my first spin, was actually for  the kollection you’re trying for. I definitely understand the appeal; I was so excited when I actually won it. 

Edit: although, every time I try to work that adorable pink blow dryer into an SYS (as appropriate), people seem to not vote based purely on the presence of the appliance, because once removed and with identical looks, my scores went up 10+ points. I don’t know who all is doing the voting but a significant proportion seem highly disturbed. 😬
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited September 2019
    @Abbeymae Im pretty obsessed with the hairstyle from the Center of Attention bundle, especially because I only have a handful I use, but if you really are dying for the dress (and/or blowdryer) as I was when I first saw them, I can totally gift them to you :) I just need to learn how one does that. lol

(I had a bad summer; I need to start putting out some good karma for my own safety. So, this absolutely isn’t me being nice, it’s a selfish situation and I’m taking full advantage). If that helps you accept the offer, lol.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I swear Lux Goals does not show up every hour. I’m about to slap Maria! I am getting that vip hair this weekend! 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited September 2019